Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD

Hospital Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Solorzano

ECHIS

2500 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 101 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Universidad de Guadalajara in 2004 and specializes in hospital medicine.

Dr. Solorzano accepts

Dr. Solorzano accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medicaid
Neighborhood Health Plan
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Solorzano treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Solorzano's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

Treat all of my patient's; the way I would like a love one to be treated.

• Hospital Medicine

3.5

Dr. Solorzano?
Dr. Solorzano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD
He care and put attention to all the details, very please of all, is a exellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Los Servicios Médicos del Doctor Jaime Solórzano como su Paciente , son excelentes en el campo Médico , y con álto nivel explicativo al Paciente . En mi opinión recomiendo al Doctor Solórzano para otros Pacientes Latinos , y porque es graduado de una de las Universidades bien reconocidas dentro del mundo Médico de la Universidad de Medicina de Guadalajara México... Miguel Yáñez.. Orlando Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Dr. Solorzano was my doctor in the New Smyrna Hospital. I found him very caring and he listened to my concerns. He was always focused on me and I never felt that he was rushing off to another patient. He gave me options for my care and explained carefully the benefits and down sides for everything. He was pleasant and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Saved my life in Florida Hospital New Smyrna Beach. Caring and extremely competent physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
In short an exceptional physician. The combination of intelligence, clinical skills, dedication and attention to detail place him in a category few doctors achieve. I largely credit his decision making processes to my successful outcome. During my hospitalization, a large part in the ICU, he regularly conversed with multiple specialist to coordinate care which was quite complex. He explained care in detail to myself and to family members. He truly is a dedicated and caring physician!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Thought out of the box revealing a potentially life threatening infection. Much thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Horrible. If you see him on your chart,change your doctor!!!! Very stuck on himself. Doesn't listen to you, loves to hear himself talk. My husband left with his nose still broken and gash on head from falling. Was not taken care of. Came to my husbands room at 10:30am, said we were discharged, we were still here at 2:30pm. Asked the staff to call him, they ALL stated that if you bother him, it will have the opposite effect. Spiteful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
This dr was given to my father who came into the hospital due to seizures. He came in like a wind and wanted to leave just as fast. He told me my father, who has dementia was "declining" over his bedside to me! I asked to go outside. I didn't understand what he was saying, he put up his hands and turned around and then asked a nurse to come so he could explain it with her present. He tried to take away my hope in my father walking while therapist was happy with his walking progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
Horrible experience with this doctor. He only wants to speak and is not interested in concerns from patient's family. Then he repeats everything in triplicate because he must think he is better than anyone else and we are all idiots!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
This doctor has no respect for his patients first of all. The day my mother was in the hospital he was on and out and seemed to not care about our questions. We had a great nurse who was working hard all day addressing all out needs and seemed to be on her feet all day. Then Dr Solozano comes in yells at her , almost had the poor girl in tears. He obviously has no respect for these nurses either. I feel sorry they have to even work with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?
He gave me confidence with his professional manners and the way he always explained to me my health situation while at the hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Solorzano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solorzano?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Solorzano treats patients.

Compare Providers