Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Jaime Sepulveda, MD
Dr. Jaime Sepulveda, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sepulveda is affiliated with South Miami Hospital.

Jaime L. Sepulveda, MD, LLC

6200 Sunset Dr Ste 504

South Miami, FL 33143

• AvMed
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Sepulveda

Dr. Sepulveda's Experience

Dr. Sepulveda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Endometriosis
  • Fecal Incontinence
  • Fistula
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Rectal Prolapse
  • Rectocele
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystoscopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• Jackson Mem Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Puerto Rico School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Sepulveda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sepulveda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sepulveda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sepulveda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sepulveda to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sepulveda's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I highly recommend him!!! Him and The staff are extremely professional and polite which made me feel very comfortable.. He is extremely knowledgeable. I had absolutely no issue with scheduling appointments or waiting a long time in the waiting room. I will be having surgery soon from him and I can't wait!!
in Coral Gables, FL |
Getting ready for a surgery, having a surgery and checking its progress afterwards, are never heavenly experiences but Dr Sepulveda and his medical staff made them comfortable for me because of the support and the caring love of them all. Dr Sepulveda is the BEST OF LISTENER and he gave me the needed help to face the medical procedure with confidence and hope. All of his staff was always present and helpful. Everyone contributed to my well being by giving me time and time again, and making me f
in Miami, FL |
I love going to Dr.Sepulveda,When I go in for my annual check up every year for the last 20 years. He is knowledgeable, to the point, attentive and thorough about the well being of his patient. I feel he following through and connecting all my concerns. He makes me feel very much at ease when I talk to him about something that may concern me. The receptionist is amazing Maria. Mary is very friendly and communicate with the patients does not matter the time very nice professional.
Miami, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Sepulveda for over 2 years - he has helped me tremendously and I would recommend him without question.
in Miami Springs, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Sepulveda to anyone that has a bladder issue. Dr. and staff are very professional.
Miami, FL |
Terrible staff and customer service.
in Miami, FL |
Amazing physician! Kind, caring, makes you feel comfortable. Takes his time to answer all your questions. Friendly and helpful staff too! I wouldn't go anywhere else ever!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr Sepulveda has been my doctor for almost 1 year and he is amazing individual and professional. Wonderful, caring attentive doctor. Honestly I wish I would have gone to him sooner, he is very knowledgeable and nice, makes you feel comfortable answering all yours questions. He explain everything you need to know and gives you a lot of confidence. Great Doctor and team, no wait at his office as well, they do know how to respect a patient. I would definitely recommend him and his staff.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Best Dr.'s visit I've had in a long time! The staff was beyond helpful, professional and kind, the ladies at the front desk were a joy to interact with. In fact, everyone I had contact with in the office was pleasant! Dr. Sepulveda was very professional and knowledgeable as well as easy to communicate with. He explained my issue and resolution using terms that were easy to understand. I highly recommend this office for their outstanding attention and care.
Cutler Bay, FL |
The office staff barely attempted to notify my elderly mother that the doctor was sick and her appointment the next day was cancelled. When the phone rang 6 times before voice mail picked up, they just hung up and didn't call back. Barely a word of regret for our trouble when we arrived for the late morning appointment and had to turn around and go home. Was it too much to ask that they spend 2 minutes & try calling again, either that day or first thing in the morning of our appointment?
in Miami, FL |
I'm Stella. I had my surgery on June 15 2016 Dr. Sepulveda was very professional ,his staff and also Dr Eric Chavoustie Anesthesiologist I'm very happy, because I feel the way used t feel prior to need it surgery Thank you
in Miami, FL |
Excellent doctor, explains everything, provides good advice and is always supportive
in Miami, FL |
Excellent , the second day I feel perfect after the surgery . I'm very happy all people the nurses, anesteciology everybody are profesionales.. I recommend everybody DR SEPULVEDA HE IS EMINENCE IN WHAT HE DO... I'm sorry my English is no good but ... like to
in Miami, FL |
This is the best Doctor than i know actually. I'm his patient for more than 7 years, Never push me to any surgery until he reserched that the procedure will be neccesary. He take the time to explain you in the correct and understable manner. The best, i really recommended 100 per cent positive review.
in Coral Gables, FL |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. SEPULVEDA FOR OVER 13 YEARS. DR. SEPULVEDA AND HIS STAFF HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDED TOP NOTCH CARE. HE IS CURRENT ON THE LATEST RESEARCH AND PROCEDURES AND EDUCATES ME ON MY OPTIONS SO THAT I CAN MAKE INFORMED CHOICES. DR. SEPULVEDA AND HIS STAFF TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HAVE PROMPTLY ASSISTED ME WHEN I HAVE NEEDED TO CONTACT THE OFFICE VIA TELEPHONE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SEPULVEDA AND HIS STAFF!
in Miami, FL |
He is the most dedicated and caring doctor I have met in my life. He is a tremendous surgeon as well. He did my surgery and he took off 10 years off me! Excellent all the way! I bother him and tell him I am starting a Dr. Sepulveda fan club!
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Sepulveda is an amazing physician. I would highly recommend him for your medical needs.
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Sepulveda, MD?
Are you Dr. Sepulveda?