Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD

Oncoplastic SurgeryMaleAge 47

Oncoplastic Surgery

Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD is a Oncoplastic Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD

Laser Eye Associates

240 S La Cienega Blvd Ste 200 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Compare with other Oncoplastic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Schwartz with our nearby Oncoplastic Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schwartz

3.8

Dr. Schwartz

Office is dangerously disorganized and understaffed. Multiple attempts to reach surgeon are met with indifference and resistance. Health issues are ignored. It will be on you the patient to be constantly aware, overly knowledgeable and advocating for yourself to get even a little bit of what guarantee you in terms of care.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
I would not recommend this surgeon as not only did he fail to perform my liposuction right but his attitude at my post-op appointment was very unethical. I was very unhappy with the liposuction he did as there is still a lot of fat left and both sides are not even, with one side having more fat than the other. So I went to a post op appointment but instead, he changed the subject by attacking me on the rest of my body. I was not there to talk about my legs but he made inappropriate comments pointing at my legs saying: “you have one leg taller than the other one”, then he showed there was something wrong with my ankles, and my “inward knees” and said: “when I look at your legs you look like a different person than when I look at your upper body” to say my legs were big. His goal was to make you feel unsecure, which is very unethical. He also wanted to do a revision for more than double the price of the first liposuction instead of fixing his mistake.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Violet – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
I was reassured by Dr. Schwartz at each appointment and also minutes before the surgery(while he was marking me) that his mastopexy will leave no fold/ptosis whatsoever in exchange for new vertical scars.At my post-op visits, when I pointed at the STILL existing folds under both breasts,he said to focus on healing, that he can always excise more skin if needed.On 12/01/2020 at the 6 month post-op Dr. Schwartz agreed to schedule a revision surgery for remaining ptosis. Nicole Skriver(patient coordintor) emailed on 12/18/2020 without mentioning surgery dates but ..a quote for the revision surgery :the full price he charged me for my primary bilateral implant removal and mastopexy minus a 10% as "returning patient"?! A year and a failed breast lift later I have to pay twice for the correction of a surgery that didn't deliver the first time ?! Not enough characters here for all the details.I regret trusting dr Jamie Schwartz. Do not recommend.
Alex Nova – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
I came to Dr. Schwartz for botox to treat vaginismus, and my experience was phenomenal. Vaginismus is pain during any kind of vaginal penetration. After 6 years of pain and frustration, there was finally a solution that could help me. A year after the procedure, I am now able to have painless sex, painless pap smears, and I can use tampons. Not to mention all of the staff was incredibly nice and helped calm my nerves during the experience. This procedure changed my life. Thank you, Dr. Schwartz!
Michelle in California – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
It's hard to balance science with sexy, Dr. Schwartz and his team are the experts at both. He's incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in his craft and it shows in his results. My entire experience, from pre-op planning, to the surgery, to the aftercare went as smoothly as I could have ever hoped. He and the whole team at The Roxbury Institute will ensure that you're healthy and happy throughout the entire process. I'm finally starting to like the skin I'm in and that's only due to Dr. Schwartz!
Allison in Los Angeles – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
Personable, warm, caring. He's a fine physician and really smart. Conservative in his approach and listens to the patient's objectives and then says what he can do realistically. He's also an artist I his approach to outcomes.
Los Angeles, CA – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
Had my first experience with Botox at Dr. Schwartz office and just love the results. The botox completely eliminated wrinkles between my brows and crows feet around my eyes. The result is just fabulous! Great office and staff! I have never had a bad experience else where and was skeptical to going some where else but I can say I am VERY HAPPY!!
Los Angeles, CA – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
A+ overall experience. I had an orbital blow out a while back from a snowboarding accident. Over the years I have noticed some issues with the first surgical repair. Seeking recommendations from Doctor Schwartz, I made an appointment that was long overdue. From the moment I entered the office, I was greeted by very professional and extremely pleasant office staff who made me feel welcome. Dr. Schwartz’s and his staff were very friendly and easy to discuss my issues with.
Redondo Beach, CA – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
Honestly five stars are hardly enough for Dr Schwartz I had blepharoplasty on May 4 and I could not be any more elated with the results!
KT in Burbank CA – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
Dr. Schwartz is the most talented plastic surgeon I have ever seen and experienced.
Michael in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
I am so glad to have found such a great surgeon! I can not tell you how comfortable Dr. Schwartz and his staff made me feel. Everyone at The Roxbury Institute was so gracious and kind, it was almost hard to leave. Dr. Schwartz is very knowledge and really spent time with me during the consultation to make sure I was well informed on all my options. I'm so happy with the results and I would recommend Dr. Schwartz to any one of my friends or family!
NSkriver in Beverly Hills, CA – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
Poor results on abdomen after mommy makeover. I thought I was having excess skin removed on my tummy, but he did full tummy tuck - now lower abdomen bulges badly and additional surgery is required. He did not go through risks and possible negative outcomes and did not have me sign abdominal surgery consent. Wait time is over an hour at his office, and staff is unresponsive on requests for records, etc.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Lynn in Woodland Hills, CA – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
He was honest n up front. Very Professional. Patient BMI/Health Came First. He is the Doctor to choose. I didn't know if I could lose the 50lbs he requested me to lose. (I never had to diet b4). I like the new me. I thank him for encouraging me. Much Blessings 2-Dr. Schwartz Peedy Alexander,
Peedy in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?
I have been going to Dr Schwartz for botox for about two years now. He is so kind, knowledgeable and professional. Many of my friends have started going to him as well, as they love how my face looks. Recently Dr Schwartz got a SculpSure machine, and I went in for a treatment on my love handles. Diet and exercise never affected this area, but someone sculpture worked! Definitely recommend!
Erin K in Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Schwartz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwartz?