Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS

Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

As an oral surgeon, I believe the most important aspect to remember is that we are treating people, not just the conditions that they present with. I take my time and give each patient the attention that they need to reassure them and make them feel at ease about whatever procedure they are undergoing. Patients trust me with their problems and that is something special to me. Surgery can be stressful, but I do everything I can to ease the process and make it a more pleasant experience.

Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Romero Jr is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

Dr. Romero Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Romero Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Romero Jr

Dr. Romero Jr accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Romero Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Romero Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero Jr to family and friends
Dr. Romero Jr's Performance
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Romero and his staff are excellent! Dr. Romero took great care of me after an accident and I have never had a more caring surgeon, he is always available for even the simplest follow up and doesn't just hand you off to his staff once the surgery is complete. He explains everything and always has time for questions, truly the best in his field. His staff actually listens and responds to all concerns in a very timely way. I recommend them highly!
Nashville, TN |
I got a pretty bad infection under a crown that had been put on just two months before. I was in incredible pain and had a severely swollen jaw. Already having been sent to two different offices before coming to Dr. Romero, I was pretty frazzled and confused about my situation. They worked me into an appointment quickly and Dr. Romero was incredibly kind, respectful, and thorough. He helped me understand the severity of an infection I had and was clear about my options. Surgery was painless.
in Nashville, TN |
Experience with Dr. Romero was excellent! Very efficient, very knowledgeable and very honest with me. Felt like he was looking out for my best interest, not trying to upsell me on a service I might not need.
in Kingston Springs, TN |
Dr. Romero was professional and personable. In extracting my tooth, he was very easy and very concerned about my comfort. I would very highly recommend Dr. Romero and his staff for oral surgery needs. Keith Smith
in Burns, TN |
Dr. Romero & his staff are wonderful. I went to see Dr. Romero after having several days of pain from a cracked tooth. The whole experience was relaxing from the moment I arrived with his very sweet & attentive staff to the end. The extraction was painless and Dr. Romero & staff made me feel very comfortable. I even produced a dry socket after the procedure; I went back & they took care of it for me. If you are needing dental work, I recommend Dr. Romero!
in Nashville |
Dr. Romero Is awesome I had a wisdom tooth removed felt no pain or discomfort he explained all my options and what would be done he is very detailed his staff was awesome very caring and understanding.If you are looking for a oral surgeon please give Dr.Romero a call he is just that good.
in Franklin, TN |
Got my wisdom tooth removed. Dr. Romero is awesome in explaining stuff to you and very patient. Definitely recommend for wisdom tooth removal.
in Fairview |
My name is Francisco Torres. Dr Jaime A. Romero Jr is an amazing Oral and maxillofacial surgeon.He did a great job.I recommend him to everyone.
in Mt. Juliet, TN |
He was great and made the experience comfortable even when I have had a tendency of fainting with shots in the past. I would highly recommend Dr.Romero.
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Romero Jr?

Compare Dr. Romero Jr

Dr. Romero Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Romero Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Dental Tissue Neoplasm

MetroHealth Medical Center/Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Completed in 2012

University of Tennessee at Martin

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Romero Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery