Dr. Jaime Perez, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Jaime Perez, MD
Dr. Jaime Perez is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Tampa area for more than 8 years. Dr. Perez is experienced in Labiaplasty, Breast Augmentation and Face Lift. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Perez was also awarded the USA Cleft Lip Award, the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery American College of Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES USA Cleft Lip Award Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015) Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013 - 2014) On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card & CareCredit OFFICE HOURS Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 5pm Friday 8:30 – 4:30pm

Dr. Perez's Care Philosophy

Dr Jaime Perez specializes in breast augmentation, tummy tuck, breast implants, brazilian butt lift, buttock augmentation, liposuction,. He is a pioneer in the Brazilian butt lift . You will be treated with honesty and respect.

Dr. Perez's Experience

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Perez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Perez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez to family and friends
Dr. Perez's Performance
Tampa, FL |
RHINOPLASTY-I originally wanted a VERY swooped nose but he was honest w/me about what would look best after taking measurements of my face. I ended up with a natural looking & very refined nose. Other plastic surgeons told me they would give me the SUPER swoop but I chose Dr. P b/c he genuinely took the time to design a nose that fit MY face & he took my health into consideration as well. It has been a year & he still has me go in for follow ups & sees me whenever I have any concerns. Great doc!
in tampa fl |
Dr. Jaime Perez is a genius! I never imagined how happy I would be with the results of my tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift! Dr. Perez's work is impeccable and my happiness as a result is priceless! Thank you, Dr Perez, I will forever be grateful!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Very caring doctor , his professionalism and kindness are beyond words!!!! Best plastic surgeon I've ever been to!!!
Tampa, FL |
I had a BBL from Dr Perez almost 3 years ago, I could not be more happy!!!! Not only are my results beyond my expectations but his bed side manor was beyond amazing. I felt so comfortable with Dr Perez. I have since had another child (complete surprise ??) and let me tell you, he did such an amazing job I still have my hour glass shape!!! I would do it all over again!!!!! The whole staff was wonderful!
in Riverview, FL |
Its been 3y 5m since I've had tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift. I love the result. I'm so grateful. Dr Perez is a genius surgeon. I'm absolutely very happy with my new look. I'm so glad I've found Dr Perez. I would refer him to anyone. He did exactly what I wanted and beyond my expectations. I feel beautiful. I'm happy I chose Dr Perez. He cares about his work. He's good at what he does. His staffs were very nice and helpful. They were professional. Love it.
in Tampa, FL 33611 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Perez for over a decade and a half. I continued to see Dr. Perez for various procedures. His skills have become finely honed and his expertise beyond reproach, my last visit was face lift in October 2016. I believe was his finest work to date. I don't want to appear sycophantic, but the man is a Maestro and a Magician! If you are considering Dr. Perez, you will be in excellent hands. There is no better surgeon, and I am grateful I found him.
Clearwater, FL |
Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Great staff, very thorough, and on point. Dr. Perez will make sure you feel comfortable, confident and at ease. I had a great experience and I LOVE my results. I finally have curves and a flat stomach! I read so many reviews trying to prepare for the healing process and bought all kinds of lotions, vitamins, supplements based on what I read, but none of it was necessary. The healing process was easy and the scar is so low. One of the best decisions ever made.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Perez is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him. He provides thorough explanations of procedures; ample time for questions, discussion; is accessible by phone and has excellent follow-up visits. He is kind, caring and compassionate and always put his patients first.
in Tampa, Florida |
I have to say I was blessed to have had Dr Perez operate my nose! I met for consultation with him and the next day save the date for my surgery.! Everything went amazing and I couldn't be happier! His staff is excellent specially Natalia and I am so glad I went to them! Highly recommend them!!!!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
From the first consultation, surgery, and follow up Dr. Perez and his entire office staff have exceeded my expectations. Surgery is a big deal but I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Perez to any of my dearest friends or total strangers. I had a breast lift with augmentation, liposuction and butt lift and it took me two years to actually go through with it. Recovery was tough, but Dr. Perez, the other amazing doctors on his staff and his office staff were perfect start to finish!
Tampa FL |
Dr Perez consultation exceeded my expectations ,he answers all your questions, he has excellent bedside manners and he is an skilled Surgeon.I chose him and I don't regret it.I love the results. I highly recommend him.
in Tampa, FL |
There is a big reason why I call Dr. Jaime Perez ?my angel from heaven? and ?my miracle worker?. He is an amazing surgeon! Twenty years ago I had a cosmetic surgeon do liposuction on my saddlebags. He did not do a very good job. Fast forward two years ago, and I had a different board certified plastic surgeon try to fix the problem. After two attempts, he made matters even worse! I was devastated and thought I would be disfigured forever. On one last attempt, I was determined to find a
Fantastic Care from a real Physician, Dr. Perez exceeded my expectations
in Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone considering plastic surgery.I had a tummy tuck done in September. I have had nothing but positive experiences with this office and staff. They were very helpful and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand.I had a lot of questions and they helped me in making a choice in what surgery would get me the results I wanted. The results of my surgery are wonderful ,I am more confident and I wish I would have done this years ago.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jaime Perez has been wonderful! I would not have felt more comfortable trusting my body/surgery to anyone else. I had no doubts that he wouldn't make me look amazing! Best decision! Everything has been perfect!
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez?

• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • American College of Surgeons

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• USA Cleft Lip Award
  • Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013 - 2014)
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015)

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Male Breast or Gynecomastia Surgery
  • Pectoral Implants
  • Lipoetching
  • Scrotal Reduction

Dr. Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perez's Board Certifications

• Large Breasts
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

New Jersey Medical School-M.D.

Graduated in 1991

UMDNJ Nj Med School

Completed in 2013

General Surgery-Umdnj

Completed in 1999

Kean University In New Jersey-Bs In Biology

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Perez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.