Dr. Jaime Perez, MD

Dr. Jaime Perez, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Tampa Cosmetic Surgery 307 S Macdill Ave, Tampa, FL 33609 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr Jaime Perez specializes in breast augmentation, tummy tuck, breast implants, brazilian butt lift, buttock augmentation, liposuction,. He is a pioneer in the Brazilian butt lift . You will be treated with honesty and respect.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Perez's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Perez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez's Review Details
4.5 based on 27 responses
Experience with Dr. Perez
Dr. Perez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Perez is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him. He provides thorough explanations of procedures; ample time for questions, discussion; is accessible by phone and has excellent follow-up visits. He is kind, caring and compassionate and always put his patients first.
in Tampa, FL |
I went to Dr. Perez for Rhinoplasty surgery and I could not be happier with the results! He is a great doctor, and I can not say that enough. He is attentive to his patients and he genuinely wants everyone to leave his office loving their results. My recovery was a lot easier than I was expecting to because of how attentive he was. His staff is awesome ! They made the whole process so easy. I have never been to a doctor that cared so much about my well being!
in Tampa, Florida |
I have to say I was blessed to have had Dr Perez operate my nose! I met for consultation with him and the next day save the date for my surgery.! Everything went amazing and I couldn't be happier! His staff is excellent specially Natalia and I am so glad I went to them! Highly recommend them!!!!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
From the first consultation, surgery, and follow up Dr. Perez and his entire office staff have exceeded my expectations. Surgery is a big deal but I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Perez to any of my dearest friends or total strangers. I had a breast lift with augmentation, liposuction and butt lift and it took me two years to actually go through with it. Recovery was tough, but Dr. Perez, the other amazing doctors on his staff and his office staff were perfect start to finish!
Tampa FL |
Dr Perez consultation exceeded my expectations ,he answers all your questions, he has excellent bedside manners and he is an skilled Surgeon.I chose him and I don't regret it.I love the results. I highly recommend him.
in Tampa, FL |
There is a big reason why I call Dr. Jaime Perez ?my angel from heaven? and ?my miracle worker?. He is an amazing surgeon! Twenty years ago I had a cosmetic surgeon do liposuction on my saddlebags. He did not do a very good job. Fast forward two years ago, and I had a different board certified plastic surgeon try to fix the problem. After two attempts, he made matters even worse! I was devastated and thought I would be disfigured forever. On one last attempt, I was determined to find a
Fantastic Care from a real Physician, Dr. Perez exceeded my expectations
in Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone considering plastic surgery.I had a tummy tuck done in September. I have had nothing but positive experiences with this office and staff. They were very helpful and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand.I had a lot of questions and they helped me in making a choice in what surgery would get me the results I wanted. The results of my surgery are wonderful ,I am more confident and I wish I would have done this years ago.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jaime Perez has been wonderful! I would not have felt more comfortable trusting my body/surgery to anyone else. I had no doubts that he wouldn't make me look amazing! Best decision! Everything has been perfect!
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaime Perez, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Perez

• Large Breasts
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Perez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

New Jersey Medical School-M.D.

Graduated in 1991

UMDNJ Nj Med School

Completed in 2013

General Surgery-Umdnj

Completed in 1999

Kean University In New Jersey-Bs In Biology

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Perez

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Perez's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Perez

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Perez says...

Dr. Jaime Perez is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Tampa area for more than 8 years. Dr. Perez is experienced in Labiaplasty, Breast Augmentation and Face Lift. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Perez was also awarded the USA Cleft Lip Award, the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
  • American College of Surgeons

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• USA Cleft Lip Award
  • Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013 - 2014)
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015)

FORMS OF PAYMENT