Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A

Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A

Audiology  ·
Female  ·
Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A is an audiologist in Leawood, KS and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Salus University in 2004 and specializes in audiology, audiology technology, and more.Read her story

4701 College Blvd Ste 109

Leawood, KS 66211

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Medicare

Learn about Jaime Parks

Jaime Parks' bio

This content was provided by Jaime Parks "Jaime Parks, Au.D. has more than a decade of experience helping patients in a clinical setting. She enjoys building relationships with her patients to better understand how to treat their hearing loss."

This content was provided by Jaime Parks "Dr. Jaime Parks, Au.D., is a warm and thoughtful provider who cares deeply about managing hearing loss so you have the highest possible quality of life. She has helped people live better through better hearing in Leawood and throughout the Kansas City area. Having come from larger ENT clinics, she prefers the smaller practice setting that American Hearing & Audiology offers. She puts patient needs above all else, in a style reminiscent of tradiotional doctor-patient relationships. "

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Jaime Parks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Audiogram
  • Earwax Removal
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Salus University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Jaime Parks has no awards or honors listed.

Jaime Parks has no media or publications listed.

Jaime Parks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jaime Parks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jaime Parks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jaime Parks

Jaime Parks?
Jaime Parks' Performance
What People Say About Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A
I was nervous about a hearing aid but Jamie and her staff put me at ease immediately. She explained everything to me on my level. I felt like she really cared about my hearing. My results have been life changing. I am recommending her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A?
Dr Parks is absolutely outstanding. She is knowledgeable and thorough and is easy to talk to. I was having trouble hearing conversations at my table in restaurants with normal background noise. Dr Parks listened to my description of the problem, asked very pertinent questions and then had me do a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A?
I was able to discuss my tinnitus with Dr Parks. I brought my labs from my family physician and meds list. She looked them both over and gave me some useful information. She then tested my hearing and came up with a possible diagnosis. She referred me to a specialist that could better diagnose...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Parks, AUD CCC-A?

How was your experience with Jaime Parks?