Dr. Jaime Imitola, MD

Dr. Jaime Imitola, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jaime Imitola, MD is a neurology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in neurology, neuro-oncology, and more.Read his story

3401 N Broad St

Philadelphia, PA 19140

Learn about Dr. Imitola

See how frequently Dr. Imitola performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Imitola's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Imitola's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Imitola "I am a multiple sclerosis (MS) neurologist, a neuroimmunologist and stem cell scientist. I am passionate about my work because I want to alleviate the suffering of our MS patients. I combine what I've learned from patients with a rigorous program of laboratory research. This will help to generate new approaches to treat MS. I am using what we've learned from the human genome and genetics to improve the diagnosis and personalized treatment of MS patients. I'm interested in providing comprehensive and interdisciplinary care to MS patients, especially those who have progressive neurodegenerative disease and cognitive decline. Our MS center shares that philosophy and we are committed to our patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Imitola "I am a multiple sclerosis (MS) neurologist, a neuroimmunologist and stem cell scientist. I am passionate about my work because I want to alleviate the suffering of our MS patients.I'm interested in providing comprehensive and interdisciplinary care to MS patients, especially those who have progressive neurodegenerative disease and cognitive decline. Our MS center shares that philosophy and we are committed to our patients."

• Neurology
  • Neuroimmunology
  • Neuro-Oncology
  • Pediatric Neuroimmunology

Dr. Imitola does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Neurology Temple University Medical School
  • Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Imitola has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Imitola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Imitola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Imitola's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Imitola to family and friends