Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Valencia, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital and Mission Community Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD

Southern California Orthopedic Institute - in Alliance with UCLA Health

24051 Newhall Ranch Rd Valencia, CA 91355
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hernandez with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hernandez

No bs Doctor
Even though I saw Dr Hernandez twice around 5 min all together he did what he apparently does best while I was under general anesthesia. Now I am 2 weeks post operative and my recovery has been blindingly fast. I am pretty happy with the outcome so far and expect everything to be excellent. If you want results Dr Hernandez is the guy, if someone needs a Doctor to chat with and to get countless reassurances, he’s not- too busy fixing people in the operating room.
christo stamboliev – Feb 02, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
Appreciate the attentiveness of the staff and the daily communication with the ability to ask questions and send photos
Ron Paddack – Feb 01, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
Excellent surgeon and team!
This is my 2nd hip replacement with Dr. Hernandez, the last one was just over a year ago. Both times, the prep, surgery, night in the hospital and home care have been seamless. Dr. Hernandez is an excellent surgeon as are the team who support him. The support team (hospital nurse practitioners and PAs) follows up with any questions and concerns and allows Dr. Hernandez to focus his time on performing surgery. Following my first surgery, I was able to walk 2 (flat) miles after 6 weeks. I am hoping I will be able to do the same in a few weeks this time around and get back to hiking trails in a couple of months! I highly recommend Dr. Hernandez for hip and knee replacements!
SK – Jan 24, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
He is amazing! He’s done both of my hips.
Dr. Hernandez and all his staff are wonderful. Appointments run on time not much waiting time. The surgery center staff is very friendly and take good care of you.
Connie Gonzales – Jan 20, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
My hip replacement surgery was done Jan 2023. My recovery so far has been seamless. I've followed the instructions per get well loop and other paperwork I received. It's been 2 wks and I am able to walk about 75% of the time without cane or walker. All nurses, phys therapists, hospital lvns, attendants have been professional and given kind and appropriate attentive care.
Jan 19, 2023
This was my second hip replacement by Dr Hernandez
I had the best care before, during, and followup after my hip replacement. Any question thru the Get Well app were answered immediately and helped me greatly. What a caring team the Dr Hernandez has. Thank you to all!
Jan 18, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
Working with Dr Hernandez’s team has been a very pleasant experience. His direct staff does go to the next level of care. Not that I’m excited about it, this is the second time I needed to use Dr. Hernandez services. Appreciate the high quality of care
Darrin Craig – Jan 13, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
Every step of the process from initial contact through follow-up has been handled efficiently and swiftly by the entire team.
Jan 02, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?
Very professional, he really knows what he’s doing
I loved his assistant, Nicolas Campbell. He is so awesome and caring. I love the way every day. There was an email for me to reach out to them about how I am feeling after a full knee replacement.
Sarah Delgado – Dec 28, 2022
Full Hip Replacement by Dr. Hernandez
Dr. Hernandez spent a lot of time with me reviewing my condition, explaining the surgical procedure, and answering my questions. His staff is just as supportive and efficient in their roles. After my surgery, Dr. Hernandez and his staff have an open line of communication to help guide me in my recovery and to answer any questions I have. This attention is uncommon today in many sectors of the medical field, so I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Hernandez's.
Kim Pithey – Dec 03, 2022
Excellent Surgeon
I’ve gone to Dr Hernandez for 4 total joint replacements - both knees and both hips. I felt like a cripple prior to surgery and much older than my mid-fifties in age. I’m happy to say that I’ve been able to reclaim my life from the pain. He was the recommendation of my previous knee surgeon as “the best person for young joints in so cal”. I believe it. Thank you Dr Hernandez for helping me to feel whole again.
JKP – Nov 30, 2022
Perfect ..one of a kind
Knows what he’s doing
Nov 29, 2022
Full Knee Replacement
Dr. Hernandez is proficient and efficient. He is organized and works with a great team. I was in contact with them daily for 2 weeks after my surgery. Very responsive. I would highly recommend him.
B. Levin – Nov 29, 2022
Dr. Hernandez Forever
I love the thoroughness, the care, and honesty when it comes to my hip being replaced. Dr. Hernandez set my expectations realistically and I’m ready to feel the new me without the nagging pain I’ve lived with. He spends time with you and addresses all the questions, worries, and doubts you might have. I thought I was a very young candidate for a hip replacement at 43 yrs old. I’ve seen 3 other surgeons for 2nd & 3rd opinions. He was my 4th and he has this demeanor that puts me at ease, no pressure, but very thoughtful and caring. Mind you, I’ve had 2 hip arthroscopies before, so total right hip replacement is my only option after I’ve tried everything. I think my recent fall expedited the process tho because I was just bone on bone. I’m 12 days post op and couldn’t be happier with everything that has happened. Dr. Hernandez prepared me with PTs and from my regular visits, pre-op, during op, and post op, Dr. Hernandez’s Team is bar none the best any patient could ask for.
Ian M. – Nov 27, 2022
Hip Replacement
Dr Hernandez is an excellent surgeon. I had no idea I would recover so smoothly afterwards. My pain level was already less than prior to surgery in just 1 week after surgery. His team is excellent too!
Sheri Johnson – Nov 21, 2022
Knee replacement
Everything is good, no long waiting, everyone is courteous, and friendly.
Nov 17, 2022
Thank You Dr. Hernandez
I hate to use the phrase "miracle worker," because it's science, but...Being rid of the two-year pain in my hip after a few hours seems something like a miracle. I can't say enough about how professional and thorough the entire process was--pre-op, op, and post. The minimally invasive surgery had me on a walker within a few hours, and the post-op instructions and interaction through GetWell Loop helped immensely. Before surgery, Dr. Hernandez told me I'd be up dancing in two weeks. I thought he was joking. Of course the patient has to do the work, too, but Dr. H and his great team give you all the tools. And he's a nice guy to boot!
Brian H. – Nov 17, 2022
People are already asking me about Dr. J Hernandez
All my visits have been pleasant at all of Dr. Henandez's different offices that I have visited.
Nov 09, 2022
Total Hip Replacement
I have now had both hips replaced. Dr. Hernandez and his care team have been wonderful. Tip: make sure that you get the contact extensions for the assistants and staff. It will save you time waiting on hold.
Liz – Nov 03, 2022
Very likely to recommend Dr. Hernandez
All visits to Dr. Hernandez and the staff went smoothly.
Gary Ballinger – Nov 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Hernandez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hernandez?