Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD

Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 49 years. He graduated from Teheran University School Of Medicine, Faculty Of Medicine in 1969 and specializes in endocrinology, internal medicine, and more.

4003 Kresge Way Ste 400

Louisville, KY 40207

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Cyrus

See how frequently Dr. Cyrus performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Cyrus's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cyrus "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Endocrinology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Teheran University School Of Medicine, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1969
  • McNeil Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • Ohio State University
  • George Washington University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cyrus has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Cyrus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cyrus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cyrus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cyrus

3.5

Dr. Cyrus?
Dr. Cyrus' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I've referred several family members to Dr. Cyrus. He's been my Dr for close to 30 years. Always on top of any health concerns. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Melanie Cooper in Bedford Ky – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD?
My problems aren't necessarily with Dr. Cyrus but with the office in general. They have in the past (and still attempt to for every NP visit) overcharged me with my co-pay when seeing the nurse practitioner by charging me with the specialist fee which is not correct when only seeing the nurse...Read More
Shepherdsville, KY – Aug 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD?
Office wait time 30-40 minutes past my appointment. When I got in the room, I felt rushed. To schedule my next appointment, I couldn't be seen for another 4-5 months, he asked that I come back in 3. Everything went downhill from there. I had problems with the medication and couldn't get calls...Read More
Louisville, KY – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD?
Initially liked Dr. Cyrus even though the visit was rushed and he left the room with a phone call. He did extensive bloodwork that no one called with results on. There was a prescription called in to my pharmacy for hypothyroidism again no one called me to tell me I had this. Staff is not the...Read More
Louisville, KY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jahangir Cyrus, MD?
Extremely poor communication that seems to border on the negligent.
Louisville, KY – Apr 01, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cyrus?