Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Patel

Aesthetic Enhancement

75 Herrick St Ste 105 Beverly, MA 01915

Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly, MA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Addison Gilbert Hospital and Beverly Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

4.4

Dr. Patel?
What People Say About Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD
This is definitely the worse place to have your surgery. Dr Patel do not care about the patients. She cares more about the money. I have PTSD and scars that I have been trying to get rid of for the past 4 years after my surgery. I am very unhappy and she has made me feel even worse about my body!
Lola – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
these reviews are bull, wait time is long, the doctor sees you multiple times before a surgery and makes sure you take your “folder.” Every time you do, she takes the previous price sheet and rips it up and constantly makes the price higher. I was too dumb to realize what she was doing until after she ruined my body. I also, like other reviewers, have ptsd from this awful human being. Bottom line, she feeds you what you want to hear to keep her pocket full. Do yourself a favor, AVOID HER
Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel and Staff members are the best! This was my first visit to the practice and I must say that I was beyond impressed with the exceptional care that I received from the moment that I walked in the door. Dr. Patel's encyclopedic medical knowledge and caring mannerism is a higher standard of care, I hope that her model of care and expertise is the future of Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
P. Henderson – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
I was referred to Dr Patel for breast reconstruction. This could have been a very stressful appointment, but Dr Patel made me feel so comfortable and assuring. She has a great personality and took so much time explaining the whole procedure. The office is beautifully decorated and the staff was wonderful. I highly recommend this practice.
Connie in Salem , MA – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is amazing with all ages. But she has so much patience with little children. Today she pierced my daughters ears. She is 2.5 and I feel Dr Patel’s calm and gentle presence kept everyone calm which made it easier and kept my daughter calm as well. Little tears as expected. And now she continues to ask questions about it. But keeping her distracted so she leaves them alone! :) Thank you Dr. Patel!
Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Very comfortable warm kind energy , right when I walked through the office door , I couldn't of asked for a better surgeon to have assist me with options .,that would help me with my unfortunate problem.. thank you Danielle , but I do wish there were more surgeon's that have more of a woman s heart and feelings.when it comes to the prices for the woman like myself who once had the earnings but time.passed things and changes happen we no longer have the income we once did so does that mean we all have to hide away cause of the defect it becomes once you have your in plants out and no longer have the feeling of being a woman and having body image issues will have to live out the rest of her life deformed due to life changing matters that meant not having the same income lifestyle so maybe some day they will have a way for us unfortunate to still have some other options to choose so we can keep ourselves still feeling beautiful inside and outside thank you Danielle Murray
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr Jagruti Patel is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and talented. She takes the time to explain and answer any questions about treatments. Dr Patel is also very compassionate. I The wait time was less than five minutes and the staff is helpful and friendly not to mention how beautiful the office is!
Martha G in MA – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Wonderful! Made me feel comfortable, was kind & helpful. Great results.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is amazing! Her bedside manner and ability to assess the whole person is a gift. I found the front desk staff to be thoughtful and courteous. Yes, it is a busy office but Dr. Patel took the time to easy my daughters nerves.
Danvers, MA – Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Worst mistake I ever made! Ruined my body and have had PTSD since the whole experience. Do your research.... you are not told everything and the aftercare is horrendous.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is absolutely THE BEST! She completely understands her patients and is devoted to providing her patients with excellent care and support. I will never go to another doctor!
none – Apr 05, 2019
Fantastic
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Wonderful doctor who is so kind along with her staff
Stephanie Beilin in Hamilton , MA – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Just came from an appointment with Dr. Patel for an on going sun damage treatment to my head due to my many years of working in the sun. Dr. Patel did a wonderful job informing me as to what she was performing why it was necessary and made sure throughout the entire procedure the I was comfortable and not experiencing any pain which I was not. I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for over 20 years and would highly recommend her facility to all.
Jim Caulkett in Retired US Coast Guard, MA – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
My son has been seeing Dr. Patel since he was 4 years old. He has had multiple surgeries and yearly check-ups over the past 12 years. I couldn't have asked for a more skilled and caring doctor. Dr. Patel always takes time to answer our questions, never rushes us and put our minds at ease. My son was in so much pain after one of his surgeries that I called the office. Dr. Patel stayed late examine my son without an appointment. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Patel.
Terri T. in MA – Feb 02, 2019
Yes I recommend her
Vanessa Ramirez in Peabody , MA – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Awesome Doctor - ????????????????
Meenakshi Tejwani in Beverly, MA – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel loves what she does and is very caring. She takes pride in her work and makes sure that her patients are happy. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Nov 20, 2018
Amazing, skilled, compassionate.
Julie in Haverhill – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?
Awful- PA is rude and incompetent. Aftercare was non existent. Very disappointed it has ruined my body.
MA, MA – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

Premier Plastic Surgery of New England harmonizes eastern and western medical approaches to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.  We approach every patient as an individual and address all their concerns using a holistic approach....

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Gujarati

• Mary Lyon Scholar, 1988
  • Best Congential paper/Senior resident plastic surgery, 2001
  • Bertha Curtis Award/BU School of Medicine, 1995

Where is Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD's office located?

What languages does Dr. Jagruti Patel, MD speak?

• Chapter 76: Frostbite in Plastic Surgery Secrets, 1999
  • J. cell Biology: "C-Terminal Phosphorylation of H2A Histones: A Common Event Which May Influence Nucleosome Assembly.", 1988
  • Experimental Eye Research: "Influences of Glutathione and Sulfhydryl Containing Compounds on Aqueous Humor Outflow Function", 1990
  • In-Vitro Response of Rat Anterior Pituitary to Corticotropin-Releasing Factor (CRF): Dissociation of Bioactive (BIO) ACTH from Immunoreative (IR) ACTH and From IR-LYS-gamma3-MSH, 1991
  • Annals of Plastic Surgery: "An Anatomic And Histologic Appraisal Of The Alar-Facial Crease And The Lateral Crus", 2003
  • Partner Violence, How to Recognize and Treat Victims of Abuse, A Guide for Physicians. In collaboration with The Massachusetts Medical Society Ad Hoc Committee on Domestic Violence, 1992
  • Plastic and reconstructive Surgery: "A Morphometric Study of the External Ear: Age and Sex related Differences.", 2003
  • J. of Hand Surgery: "Long Term Complications of Distal Radius Bone Grafts", 2003
  • Invs. Ophthal. Sci. (ARVO Suppl): p. 356: "Interactions of Ethacrynic Acid and Other Sulfhydryls with Proteins in the Calf Trabecular Meshwork", 1989
  • Experimental Cell Reasearch: "A Complex Pattern of H2A Phosphorylation in the Mouse Testis.", 1990

Dr. Patel accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Aesthetic Enhancement

Premier Plastic Surgery of New England75 Herrick St Ste 105 Beverly, MA 01915

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Patel treats patients.

Addison Gilbert Hospital

Gloucester, MA
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Beverly Hospital

Beverly, MA

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)