Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Singh is a co-founder of Interventional Pain Consultants. He believes in treating the patient as a whole in mind, body, and spirit to achieve pain relief. Dr. Singh works closely with his patients to build a relationship of compassion and mutual understanding. He utilizes the most up-to-date pain management interventions, medical management, physical therapy, and chiropractic care to get you back into life.

Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Parsippany, NJ. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Saint Luke's Warren Hospital, Ocean Medical Center, Saint Clare's Hospital/Dover General and Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville.

Dr. Singh's Experience

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Waretown, Nj |
Incredible! Cannot say enough about this doctor! Very Knowable and professional!! He is kind and patient. Listens to everything you say and explains in a manner you can understand and until you understand. Does not rush you during you appointment. Very easy to make appoints. Staff is just as nice. I have recommended Dr Singh to close friends and have had many precedures with him. He is not the type of dr that want to give out pain pills. Very honest! I respect him for this. A++!
Point Pleasant, NJ |
As a physically fit adult, my back pain significantly affected my quality of life and levels of activity. Dr. Singh's understanding of both the physical and psychological impact of my pain management were clearly demonstrated through his recommended course of treatment and follow up care. I truly appreciated the amount of time that he spent explaining the injury and treatment options with me, as well as, answering my many questions. Thanks Doc.
in Phillipsburg, NJ |
His Manner is a " People Person".I've been his patient for 3 years hes patient ,he takes as much time as you need, He explains, and will answer all your questions and guides you to have you get the best quality of life back.Any Surgery I have had he made sure I was okay before and after.I am recovering with my medical condition and It's because of him. I will say Dr. J SINGH to be one of the Best Professional Doctors.I would Highly recommend to everyone.I'm glad I had him for my doctor.
in Phillipsburg, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Singh for many years for treatment of various issues such as Fibromyalgia, severe spinal stenosis and Lumbar Spondylosis just to name a few. Being a person who suffers with chronic pain, it was a blessing to have found Dr. Singh to treat me. He is always professional, understanding and caring towards my concerns and questions and he has helped me tremendously through the years with the treatment modalities that have been performed on me.
in Shark River, NJ |
I never thought that I could get the relief that I have experienced with Dr. Singh; from endometriosis to fibromyalgia, not to mention the various issues with herniated discs and swollen joints. He has taken the time to research some of the issues regarding my condition(s). When you are stricken with pain due to inflammation in connection with auto-immune disorders, you can feel like there is no where to turn, especially when you seem to be the exception to the rule. He found what worked for me.
in Phillipsburg, nj |
Dr. Singh is a caring Dr. Who always looks out for what is best for each patient. Just a great Dr.
in Boonton, NJ |
Working with Dr. Singh is the best Doctor/patient relationship I've ever experienced! He listens attentively to my issues and always has his wheels spinning to come up with different treatments and methods that may help relieve my pain. He is gentle, kind, intelligent beyond belief, and has an awesome sense of humor making our appointments pleasurable. I actually look forward to seeing him which is something I cannot say about any other doctor. Dr. Singh is simply the best!
in Glen Mills, PA |
I came to Dr Singh several years ago. Id met with several doctors who were unable to help me with my situation and honestly had no desire to work with me to find a solution. Dr Singh's approach to what I was dealing with gave me hope. He gave me hope that things could get better and that no matter what he would work with me until we got there. Truly Dr Singh was a life saver for me. My life has changed dramatically since I started working with him and recommend him to everyone.
Saylorsburg, PA |
Listens well and truly cares about how you are feeling. Does everything he can to help you.
in Parsippany, NJ |
the best hands down funny down to earth would recommend
in Washington New Jersey |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for several years. He has helped me tremendously with lower back and leg pain.He is kind ,understanding and listens to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh for your pain management .
in Paramus, NJ |
Office lied about being able to dispense pain medication. I specifically asked that question when I made my appointment. Doctor told me half way through exam that this was his offices policy. I asked for my money back and was refused. Time to get my insurance company, and credit card company involved. Pathetic practice that needs to scam new patients to make.money. Also doctor was ignorant in reading my MRI. STAY AWAY! !!!
in Bayville, NJ |
Dr. Singh is extremely professional pain management doctor in the Bayville NJ location. I have been a patient of his for several months now and I’m highly satisfied with expertise, he is very easy to talk too and understands the frustration you have with being in a lot of pain all the time. He always continues to strive to relieve your pain and is always concerned with your well being. I highly recommended Dr. Singh he is an awesome doctor!!
in Mt Arlington NJ 07856 |
Dr Singh has been and doctor and a friend. He understands the patient and takes his time explaining everything that he is going to and also gives you options. I would and I have recommended Dr Singh to friends and relatives many times...
in Boonton Twp, NJ |
Dr. Singh is an excellent pain management Doctor. I have worked with him over the last 3 years and through his care my back pain has virtually been eliminated. He always shows a high level of concern for the patients overall well being. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with chronic pain.
in Hopatcong, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Singh for several years I'm a patient that has many problems with my whole spine he has helped me before and after my surgeries to keep my pain level bearable so I can function everyday, and it some cases worked wonders. He's a very kind and honest Doctor and I would Highly recommend him to any seeking relief of spinal pain. Leanne
in Tinton Falls NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr Singh to anyone seeking a physician that is extremely knowledgeable, treats you like an individual, takes time to listen to patient concerns, explains test results in detail, and develops highly effective treatment plans with adjustments as needed. All of this done while being caring and compassionate. In my opinion not many doctors can measure up to his standards. The staff also is professional and courteous at all times. Thanks for giving me back a quality of life
in Cedar Grove, N.J. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Singh. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He has helped me tremendously with all the issues I had with my lower back, leg & knee. Its been a long process but I do see much improvement with my ability to walk better and have less pain. Ive had injections and radiofrequency ablations done. The key to this whole process is to be patient. I have to say Dr. Singh will make sure he gets you to where you should be to feeling much better.
in Rockaway, NJ |
Have seen over the last two years for spine pain because of nerves being compressed by arthritis.. He has done everything he can to help me with my constant pain.. I like him a lot and trust him..
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr. Singh is a compassionate doctor that listens when I am explaining my pain problems. He is no nonsense but with a quick wit to boot. This doctor is very good at what he does and was able to solve my problems quickly. Also, Dr. Singh has the most fabulous head of hair.
in Denville, NJ |
I have been being treated by Dr. Singh for several years. He is extremely knowledgeable and very patient with his patients. His calm demeanor makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone.
in Neptune, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for several years now, and he is always caring and compassionate and wants to make me feel better. He and I troubleshoot different approaches and stretegize new ways/procedures that may help alleviate my pain. I have several different issues goes on and multiple herniated discs and stenosis and horrible headaches, and he never makes me feel judged or rushes me out of the office visit. He even sits with me and reviews my MRIs, which is so nice. I love him as a Dr!!
Brick ,NJ |
Thank you for the respect and care you showed me. You are very special. God bless you. Sincerely R. G.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr Singh is an amazing pain management doctor! He treats you with compassion and respect. He doesn't just treat you like a number and really cares about your well being. I trust him with my life! He definitely has a special place in my heart.
in Neptune, NJ |
He has no bedside manor, does not explain procedures and office visits are rushed. He clearly does not care that you are in pain.
in SUSSEX. NEW JERSEY |
DR SINGH IS ONE OF THE COMPASSIONATE & CARING DOCS I HAVE EVER ENGAGED. I CAME TO HIM W MULTIPLE ISSUES~MULTI HERN DISC CERV~LUMBAR,DEG DISC DIS,SCIATICA,FIBROMYALGIA,SEVERE RA,CHRONIC MUSCLE SPASM~LUMBAR DISC RUPTURE.HE NEVER RUSHED ME @ ANYTIME.ALWAYS INTERESTED & LISTENED W EVERY VS.PERFORMED MULTI TRIGGER PT & EPIDURAL INJ ALONG W NERVE BLOCKS. ALWAYS CALLED ME PERSONALLY POST OP TO FIND OUT HOW I WAS DOING.VERY RARE FINDING TODAY.TRULY LOVING & HONEST AS SEEN THRU HIS EYES.LOVE HIM!
Have you seen Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Compare Dr. Singh

}

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Singh's Board Certifications

Graduated in 2001

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine