Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Parsippany, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from SG Hosp in 2009 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

3799 US Highway 46 Ste 211

Dr. Singh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spondylosis

Dr. Singh treats Spondylosis more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Singh treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Singh treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Singh treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Singh is a co-founder of Interventional Pain Consultants. He believes in treating the patient as a whole in mind, body, and spirit to achieve pain relief. Dr. Singh works closely with his patients to build a relationship of compassion and mutual ...

• Pain Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD
I have had back problems since 2005 with continued pain. Many failed back surgeries just left me with more pain. Swearing off Dr.'s forever I heard about Dr. Singh. It took me over 4 weeks to make the call for an appt. but I'm happy I did. He's very well versed in what he does, very responsive and empathetic. He listens to what you are telling him. I would definitely refer him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Through my long journey of ups, downs, and all arounds of my chronic pain roller coaster. Dr. Singh has been their for me through it all. I’ve been through a lot and at this point of my journey I know it’s not the end, I will never give up! If I didn’t have Dr. Singh I would have given up a long time ago. He is the best pain management Dr. by far, and he really cares about his patients. I trust him with my life, and so thankful he’s in it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is the very best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Singh for about five years. He treats me for severe lower back pain. Dr Singh treats my pain with epidurals and radio frequency ablations. He takes the time to discuss with me, options for relieving my pain. He answers all my questions, and I’ve come two trust and rely on him when it comes to my lower back problems. I would have no problem recommending Dr Singh to anyone having pain issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
A special mix of professionalism and compassion. When you are with Dr. you know you are his only concern at that time. He is always checking if treatments help and won't stop listening until he understands what you mean. Is progressive enough to find what would be a feasible management with least invasion. I started with Dr. Singh not being able to walk at all, now I get around freely and am becoming pain free. You are a fool if you don't let him try to help you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is a pleasure to have as my Doctor. I was referred to him by my Primary Doctor after I was experiencing extreme pain in my right leg. I had already seen a Chiropractor and went to four weeks of physical therapy. Dr. Singh saw that I had herniated discs and sciatic inflammation. I received wonderful treatment at both his office and surgery center. I am feeling so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh was friendly, compassionate and did a great job. I got an appointment fast and best of all I will be better. He has referred me quickly to a neurosurgeon who will complete the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is patient and compassionate. He listens carefully to his patients so that he can recommend the best treatment. He is intuitive and observes and questions very effectively to ascertain his patients needs. Dr. Singh is very responsible when it comes to medications, and is very supportive when change is necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Singh for quite some time for a chronic condition. He takes a very wholistic approach to his treatment plan, and takes the time to explain every option available in a professional and empathetic manner. Dr Singh is the only one I’ve ever considered invasive therapy with, and his approaches work (most importantly)! Finding a doctor that listens to complaints and follows up on every visit is rare. Dr Singh and his staff are the only ones I trust. -GSL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I know. He is thorough and caring and genuinely concerned for a patients well-being and quality of life. Dr. Singh takes the time with patients to explore their options and offer them results to live life to its fullest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh, has been treating me for about 3 years now. He has since then maintained and shown me exceptional professionalism as my healthcare provider. I have seen constant improvement under his care and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
He is a great doctor. He knows what he's doing. I love him because he talks to you. And he listens to you. So he knows what's the best plan for you to not be in chronic pain anymore. I thank God for him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
I have chronic neck and back pain due to a car accident and some medical conditions. I have been treated by several pain doctors over the past 15 years. Dr Singh has been my physician for the past 6 years. He has an amazing bedside manner. He truly cares for his patients. He can really diagnose problems and finds ways that work to treat you. He talks to his patients to determine what steps they are comfortable with to help treat their pain in a personalized manner. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
So thoroughly satisfied with Dr Singh and his staff. Had been suffering with sciatic pain for close to a year. Dr Singh was patient, understanding, and committed to resolving my issue to the best of his ability. For the first time in months, after trying several different approaches, he was able to reduce my unbearable pain to a level that leaves me almost pain free. I am grateful for his kind and sincere approach which has made all the difference in my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh came highly recommended when I asked FB for a pain Mgmt doctor. He's the first of 6 doctors to diagnose facet syndrome in my neck and actually "fix" it! I've since seen him for SIJ dysfunction and tailbone pain. I travel 90 mins each way to see him as he is THAT GOOD. I cannot recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Outstanding help. Dr. Singh is patient and persistent. He spent all the time I needed listening to me and my concerns and weighed out treatment options carefully. During a procedure some challenges presented that may have caused other doctors to stop, but he persisted until he found a way to get me through it. I can't say enough about his excellent skill and "bedside manner!" His office staff, Loraine, is awesome. My first call to the office brought immediate answers and a desire to help. This i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is a fabulous Doctor who really took the time to listen to my needs. I was referred to him for an injection, but after a consult and a physical exam, he suggested a spinal cord stimulator trial. He did the procedure, explaining every step of the way. At my follow up to remove the device, he was again very patient and made sure all my questions were answered. I can't thank him enough for his life-changing advice to try the SCS. His staff was friendly and helpful, too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Incredible! Cannot say enough about this doctor! Very Knowable and professional!! He is kind and patient. Listens to everything you say and explains in a manner you can understand and until you understand. Does not rush you during you appointment. Very easy to make appoints. Staff is just as nice. I have recommended Dr Singh to close friends and have had many precedures with him. He is not the type of dr that want to give out pain pills. Very honest! I respect him for this. A++!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
As a physically fit adult, my back pain significantly affected my quality of life and levels of activity. Dr. Singh's understanding of both the physical and psychological impact of my pain management were clearly demonstrated through his recommended course of treatment and follow up care. I truly appreciated the amount of time that he spent explaining the injury and treatment options with me, as well as, answering my many questions. Thanks Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
His Manner is a " People Person".I've been his patient for 3 years hes patient ,he takes as much time as you need, He explains, and will answer all your questions and guides you to have you get the best quality of life back.Any Surgery I have had he made sure I was okay before and after.I am recovering with my medical condition and It's because of him. I will say Dr. J SINGH to be one of the Best Professional Doctors.I would Highly recommend to everyone.I'm glad I had him for my doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

Insurance accepted

Amerihealth
Coventry Health Care
EmblemHealth
GHI
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
HealthFirst
MVP Health Care
Oxford Health Plans
PA Insurance Services
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singh treats patients.