Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Interventional Pain Consultants 3799 US Highway 46 Ste 207, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Singh is a co-founder of Interventional Pain Consultants. He believes in treating the patient as a whole in mind, body, and spirit to achieve pain relief. Dr. Singh works closely with his patients to build a relationship of compassion and mutual understanding. He utilizes the most up-to-date pain management interventions, medical management, physical therapy, and chiropractic care to get you back into life.Read more

Dr. Singh's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Washington New Jersey |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for several years. He has helped me tremendously with lower back and leg pain.He is kind ,understanding and listens to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh for your pain management .
in Paramus, NJ |
Office lied about being able to dispense pain medication. I specifically asked that question when I made my appointment. Doctor told me half way through exam that this was his offices policy. I asked for my money back and was refused. Time to get my insurance company, and credit card company involved. Pathetic practice that needs to scam new patients to make.money. Also doctor was ignorant in reading my MRI. STAY AWAY! !!!
in Bayville, NJ |
Dr. Singh is extremely professional pain management doctor in the Bayville NJ location. I have been a patient of his for several months now and I’m highly satisfied with expertise, he is very easy to talk too and understands the frustration you have with being in a lot of pain all the time. He always continues to strive to relieve your pain and is always concerned with your well being. I highly recommended Dr. Singh he is an awesome doctor!!
in Mt Arlington NJ 07856 |
Dr Singh has been and doctor and a friend. He understands the patient and takes his time explaining everything that he is going to and also gives you options. I would and I have recommended Dr Singh to friends and relatives many times...
in Boonton Twp, NJ |
Dr. Singh is an excellent pain management Doctor. I have worked with him over the last 3 years and through his care my back pain has virtually been eliminated. He always shows a high level of concern for the patients overall well being. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with chronic pain.
in Hopatcong, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Singh for several years I'm a patient that has many problems with my whole spine he has helped me before and after my surgeries to keep my pain level bearable so I can function everyday, and it some cases worked wonders. He's a very kind and honest Doctor and I would Highly recommend him to any seeking relief of spinal pain. Leanne
in Tinton Falls NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr Singh to anyone seeking a physician that is extremely knowledgeable, treats you like an individual, takes time to listen to patient concerns, explains test results in detail, and develops highly effective treatment plans with adjustments as needed. All of this done while being caring and compassionate. In my opinion not many doctors can measure up to his standards. The staff also is professional and courteous at all times. Thanks for giving me back a quality of life
in Cedar Grove, N.J. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Singh. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He has helped me tremendously with all the issues I had with my lower back, leg & knee. Its been a long process but I do see much improvement with my ability to walk better and have less pain. Ive had injections and radiofrequency ablations done. The key to this whole process is to be patient. I have to say Dr. Singh will make sure he gets you to where you should be to feeling much better.
in Rockaway, NJ |
Have seen over the last two years for spine pain because of nerves being compressed by arthritis.. He has done everything he can to help me with my constant pain.. I like him a lot and trust him..
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr. Singh is a compassionate doctor that listens when I am explaining my pain problems. He is no nonsense but with a quick wit to boot. This doctor is very good at what he does and was able to solve my problems quickly. Also, Dr. Singh has the most fabulous head of hair.
in Denville, NJ |
I have been being treated by Dr. Singh for several years. He is extremely knowledgeable and very patient with his patients. His calm demeanor makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone.
Parsippany, NJ |
great doctor would recommend
in Neptune, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for several years now, and he is always caring and compassionate and wants to make me feel better. He and I troubleshoot different approaches and stretegize new ways/procedures that may help alleviate my pain. I have several different issues goes on and multiple herniated discs and stenosis and horrible headaches, and he never makes me feel judged or rushes me out of the office visit. He even sits with me and reviews my MRIs, which is so nice. I love him as a Dr!!
Brick ,NJ |
Thank you for the respect and care you showed me. You are very special. God bless you. Sincerely R. G.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr Singh is an amazing pain management doctor! He treats you with compassion and respect. He doesn't just treat you like a number and really cares about your well being. I trust him with my life! He definitely has a special place in my heart.
in Neptune, NJ |
He has no bedside manor, does not explain procedures and office visits are rushed. He clearly does not care that you are in pain.
in SUSSEX. NEW JERSEY |
DR SINGH IS ONE OF THE COMPASSIONATE & CARING DOCS I HAVE EVER ENGAGED. I CAME TO HIM W MULTIPLE ISSUES~MULTI HERN DISC CERV~LUMBAR,DEG DISC DIS,SCIATICA,FIBROMYALGIA,SEVERE RA,CHRONIC MUSCLE SPASM~LUMBAR DISC RUPTURE.HE NEVER RUSHED ME @ ANYTIME.ALWAYS INTERESTED & LISTENED W EVERY VS.PERFORMED MULTI TRIGGER PT & EPIDURAL INJ ALONG W NERVE BLOCKS. ALWAYS CALLED ME PERSONALLY POST OP TO FIND OUT HOW I WAS DOING.VERY RARE FINDING TODAY.TRULY LOVING & HONEST AS SEEN THRU HIS EYES.LOVE HIM!
Have you seen Dr. Jagjeet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Sg Hosp

University of Vermont-FAHC

Completed in 2010

Rutgers University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Singh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Singh

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Singh's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Singh

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy