Dr. Jaffar Tremazi, MD

Dr. Jaffar Tremazi, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Jaffar Tremazi, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Pomona, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University in 1998 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

1904 N Orange Grove Ave

Pomona, CA 91767

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Tremazi

See how frequently Dr. Tremazi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Osteoarthritis of Hands

Dr. Tremazi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Tremazi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Tremazi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tremazi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tremazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tremazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tremazi's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tremazi to family and friends

Dr. Tremazi's Performance

GOOD

Dr.tremazi was very kind and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. His staff were very nice and welcoming. I would say that if you are looking for a Dr. That could help you.look no further..bi left his office and couldn't wait to write this review..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He's very personable. He treats you with respect, answers your questions and seems to genuinely care about how you feel. I trust him, which to me is very important in a patient doctor relationship. I trust that he is giving me the best care possible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I went to several doctors before ending up at Dr. Tremazi, and I am so happy I found him. He's a younger doctor compared to the other guys, and really took the time to get to know me and answer all my questions. One thing I loved about him was that he didn't pressure me into taking any medication,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
First impressions. I liked him very much. He's personable, warm and listens carefully. I felt respected as an equaland well cared for as a first time patient. I would seriously consider asking him to be my primary physician if I was in search of one. Dr. Tremazi was booked so far in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tremazi is my absolute favorite! He is actually concerned with his patients health. I've never had a long wait, he explains everything so I understand, he even referred me to an oncologist who may have saved my life! Great great doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0