Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD

Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Farmington, MO. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read his story

1223 Maple St

Farmington, MO 63640

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Yoon

See how frequently Dr. Yoon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Yoon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Yoon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yoon "Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, a St. Louis native, graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training through Barnes Hospital at Washington University School of Medicine, followed by a fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, where he stayed on as an Assistant Professor. Prior to opening his own practice, He was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Missouri, Columbia for 2 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Yoon "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

Dr. Yoon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Washington University School Of Medicine In St. Louis
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yoon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yoon has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Yoon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoon to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Yoon's Performance
in Columbia, Il |
I highly recommend Dr. Yoon. I had the MOH’s procedure performed on my ear to remove squamous cell cancer. He removed it all in the first procedure and I have been healing under the natural method without stitches or skin grafts. His staff is equally professional and impressive. Hopefully I won’t have a reoccurrence but if I do, this is where I will go.
Hello Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in St Louis, MOu |
Dr yoon was wonderful. He was friendly and very professional. I? would highly recommend him
St Peters, MO |
Waited over 1 hr. for 2 MOHS surgeries above my lips on different days. Before 2nd surgery, he had trouble determining exactly where the biopsy was taken. He told me he would make a small incision. I waited over 2 hrs. to find out the lab report. When I asked 2 times if the lab reported finding the cancer, all he would say was there was no sign of cancer around the edges of the sample. He got angry & left exam room. The small incision is approx. 1/2" in length & over 1/4" width.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
in St. Louis MO. |
I waited 3 months for Dr. Yoon to perfom mohs surgery on my basal cell spot on my nose. After I read his impeccable background I postponed my vacation. I ONLY wanted him to handle it. He lived up totally to my expectations. Professional,caring, and a great sense of humor! NO pain during or after the surgery and NO SCAR.Dr. Yoon, his entire staff at the clinic are simply THE BEST. Thank you all for your GREAT work!
in Des Peres, MO |
Dr. Yoon was very professional while at the same time making me feel relaxed during my surgery. He explained everything he was planning to do and was also very clear in followup instructions.
in O Fallon, MO |
Dr. Yoon did a fantastic job removing my skin cancers and closing the wounds. He was very attentive to my well being and even took a call from me at 4:00am when I thought I had a complication. He say me the next day and assured me everything wall good. The staff were also fantastic and did their jobs very well. I would highly recommend him.
in Wentzville, Missouri |
Most professional and knowledgeable, patience and empathy for the patient are high quality. He and his team are the best.
in Arnold, MO |
Seemed to be a very talented doctor.
in Ballwin, MO |
I found Dr. Yoon and his entire office and staff to be friendly, efficient, professional and courteous. The procedures were explained in layman terms, direct and to the point of what was to be done, why and approx. how long it would take. The waiting times were minimal and little time was wasted in getting you ready for Dr. Yoon's surgical skills. He has a great chairside manner and talks on a variety of subjects while he is operating, keeping you informed as to what is taking place.
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Yoon takes extreme pride in what he does. He is very personable, easy going and relaxed which makes it nice when you are nervous going into this procedure. He tries to take your mind off of what is happening by talking about other topics during the procedure. The procedure is painless and quick because of his advanced skills. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD?

Visit Dr. Yoon