Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD

Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, MD is a dermatologist in Farmington, MO. He specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Farmington

1223 Maple St

Farmington, MO 63640

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Yoon

See how frequently Dr. Yoon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Yoon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Yoon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yoon "Dr. Jaeyoung Yoon, a St. Louis native, graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training through Barnes Hospital at Washington University School of Medicine, followed by a fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, where he stayed on as an Assistant Professor. Prior to opening his own practice, He was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Missouri, Columbia for 2 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Yoon "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Princeton University
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Louis University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yoon has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Yoon's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoon to family and friends

Dr. Yoon's Performance

I highly recommend Dr. Yoon. I had the MOH’s procedure performed on my ear to remove squamous cell cancer. He removed it all in the first procedure and I have been healing under the natural method without stitches or skin grafts. His staff is equally professional and impressive. Hopefully I won’t...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hello Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.

Dr yoon was wonderful. He was friendly and very professional. I? would highly recommend him
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Waited over 1 hr. for 2 MOHS surgeries above my lips on different days. Before 2nd surgery, he had trouble determining exactly where the biopsy was taken. He told me he would make a small incision. I waited over 2 hrs. to find out the lab report. When I asked 2 times if the lab reported finding...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.

I waited 3 months for Dr. Yoon to perfom mohs surgery on my basal cell spot on my nose. After I read his impeccable background I postponed my vacation. I ONLY wanted him to handle it. He lived up totally to my expectations. Professional,caring, and a great sense of humor! NO pain during or after...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yoon was very professional while at the same time making me feel relaxed during my surgery. He explained everything he was planning to do and was also very clear in followup instructions.