Dr. Jae Lim, MD

Dr. Jae Lim, MD

Neurological Spine Surgery  ·

Dr. Jae Lim, MD is a neurological spine surgery specialist in Reston, VA and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in neurological spine surgery, trauma medicine, and more.Read his story

Atlantic Brain & Spine

1850 Town Center Pkwy Ste 559

Reston, VA 20190

• AvMed
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Worker's Compensation

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Lim's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

"Jae Y. Lim, M.D. currently serves as the principal neurosurgeon at Atlantic Brain and Spine. He is also the Trauma Lead for Neurosurgery at the Reston Hospital Center and an Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery at Virginia Commonwealth Unive...

• Neurological Spine Surgery

Dr. Lim?
Dr. Lim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jae Lim, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lim is very professional and pleasant to work with. He and his staff are friendly and make sure that I have everything that I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
The staff was phenomenal and maintained great communication throughout the entire process. I felt welcomed and in great hands immediately. Dr. Lim thoroughly explained my MRI and the complications that were discovered. He was very confident and reassuring about this procedure (laminectomy). Easily one of the best decisions I've made. Dr. Lim's surgery gave me a new lease on life! I am extremely happy with Dr. Lim's performance and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
My wife and I have found Dr Jae Lim to be an efficient,smart & pleasant surgeon.He did a lumbar surgery for my wife and has also treated me for my spinal cord issues. Our experience with him has been nothing but positive.He is not too quick to suggest surgery right away.He takes his time & suggests surgery only when he thinks that it can be beneficial for the patient.We have been quite happy with his office staff & have found them to be prompt and helpful in all respects. Iqbal and Seema Zuberi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
Dr. Lim was very quick to come to my rescue as my neck& spine needed immediate surgery. He & Meghan are fantastic explaining details & the results great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
The Drs is sincere listen to my complaints advice my opinions to ease my neck pains but I choose to have surgery.. now I fell so much better. Feeling like a living again. Thank you to Dr lim for help me to feel better and nurse Megan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
Dr. Lim performed an L3-L4 microdiscectomy on me. I had significant pain and lost feeling in my left leg; MRI on 28 Dec 17 confirmed a ruptured disk. Dr. Lim responded to my plea for urgent action by performing surgery at Reston Hospital on 10 Jan 18. Dr. Lim and his PA, Megan, kept me well informed and at ease throughout. My leg is dramatically better. The entire staff was professional, friendly and responsive. I have already recommended Dr. Lim to several co-workers.
Harry, thank you so much for this kind review. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
I came to Dr. Lim as a second opinion and I am happy that I did! I needed a milti-level cervical discectomy and was told that my only option was to fuse them. Dr. Lim performed a milti-level disc replacement and I am very happy with the results! I want from being in constant pain before surgery to pain free afterwards; it was like there was a pain switch and he turned it off. I am very happy to be back to my many extra circular activities! Thank you Dr. Lim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
I first met Dr. Lim and Meghan at Reston Hospital May 19 2017 after a benign brain tumor was discovered. Both demonstrated great care, concern, and compassion while outlining next steps. My surgery was 5/22. I was discharged 5/25 and, miraculously, returned to work 6/16. This would not have been possible if not for the skill and precision of Dr. Lim. I was back to Zumba in no time! I look forward to office visits; they respond promptly and professionally. Big hug to Meghan! You all rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
Having never been operated on I was scared to find out I would need surgery. I'm more than grateful that Dr. Lim and his incredibly sweet Nurse Practitioner Meghan took on my case. They aren't the type to sugarcoat- so I knew exactly what to expect and was well informed. They have incredible bedside manner which is important to me as a patient. Together Dr. Lim and Meghan are truly a dynamic duo and his office staff is SUPERB. Thank you for everything!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
Dr. Lim is an exceptional individual. His surberb medical skills are enhanced by his approach to his patients. It starts with his wonderful staff who are friendly and accomodating. Next you are visited by his PA who is both competent and knowledgabe. When you first meet Dr. Lim, he puts you at ease with his friendly concerned manner. Within moments, you know that you have selected the right doctor. His creditials are impeccable. His explanations are easy to understand and you are never rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
Dr. Lim performed robotic assisted spine surgery on me 15 months ago. Because I am somewhat compulsive and I knew the seriousness of the surgery, I went to four different practices to meet with each potential surgeon and asked many questions. Dr. Lim's knowledge and experience, yet gentle manner won me over. His minimally invasive surgery allowed me to recover at surprising speed. He followed me up for the next 12 months. The fact that I can walk upright today is due to Dr. Lim !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
I found Dr. Lim to be both professional and personable. He was very clear and articulate in answering any questions I had and seemed genuinely concerned for my health and quality of life. Dr. Lim performed a complete disc replacement of my C5-6 and 6-7 vertebra. The entire process, from evaluation to surgery to post op recovery was seamless. His staff is equally impressive. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Lim to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?
I am a 70 year old male who has had debilitating back pain for ten years. I have had virtually every pain management treatment including the implant of a neurostimulator. The pain kept getting worse. After seeing five spine surgeons I learned of Dr. Lim, and the Mazor robotic system. I had the surgery about one month ago and feel like a new man. During three weeks of inpatient physical therapy all of the therapists said they had ever experienced such a rapid recovery. Thank you Dr. Lim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jae Lim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lim?

Atlantic Brain & Spine

Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lim treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital