Dr. Jae-Koo An, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Jae-Koo An, MD
Dr. Jae-Koo An, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. An is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dr. An's Experience

See how Dr. An's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. An

Dr. An accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. An is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. An has admitting privileges.

Dr. An's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. An to family and friends
Dr. An's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I brought my infant to see Dr. An. As a first-time mom, I wasn't sure if some of the issues my son was experiencing were something I should be worried about. After listening to my concerns, Dr. An assured me that what we were experiencing was normal, giving me detailed explanations and encouraging, honest advice. I appreciated that he didn't prescribe a battery of unnecessary tests just to seem like he was "doing" something. Dr. An was warm and relatable, thorough, and so caring toward my son.
Plano, TX |
One of the best Pediatric Gastroenterologists you could ever find for your child. My daughter has a very complicated problem and she has been his patient since she is 5 years old. Unfortunately, we moved out of Texas to PA. Yet, we continue to visit him, for my daughter's treatments. We simply could not find a doctor that is as passionate and as determined as Dr.An in providing the best care. Most of all, he is very kind. We highly recommend him for your child/children!
in Plano, TX |
Three words: listens, personable, cares - Put our daughter's (and mom and dad's) mind at ease after a year of seeing many other doctors and tests. Doctor's like Dr. An are so few and far between! What a blessing! Thank you, Dr. An!
Frisco, TX |
I see the reviews that he is good with very young patients. He is also INCREDIBLE with teenagers. My 15 year old very shy son was smiling and laughing throughout his (what would have been very embarrassing) appointment. My son was ultimately diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. We are definitely staying with Dr. An as long as we can!! I also agree with the other review that his assistant is amazing too. If you leave a message, they are very quick to respond. Thank you Dr. An and staff!!
in Irving, TX |
Dr An is great with very young children. We saw him when my son was only 15 months old and he has been our voice of reason through a lot of conflicting tests and advice from other medical professionals! I would highly recommend him as he puts the patient first and really listens to the parents and what is going on at home. Thank you Dr An for your patience with our family and doing the due diligence to find out what was really wrong! We can't thank you enough!
in lancaster tx |
I recently had a follow-up visit with Dr. An for my 18 month old son who presented at his 18 month check up with an enlarged spleen. Dr. An took time to interact with my son and make him comfortable before the exam which made it go much easier (on both of us ). Dr. An was all smiles and very upbeat, and took the time to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to any one
in Dallas, TX |
Best doctor I have ever seen! He even put himself in time out when my daughter cried. He really enjoys his job and you can see that. Also, I was seen on time, and before I could finish my paperwork (when on earth has that ever happened at a doctor's office???). I HIGHLY reccomend him, and will definitely be going back if my daughter ever needs to see a pediatric GI doctor again!
in Arlington |
Dr An is an amazing Dr! He is so good with our son. He genuinely cares about our son and us. I can't say enough what a blessing he has been to us. You can't go wrong with Dr An. We live over an hour away from his office and it's always a pleasure to see him! Alex his medical assistant is also so sweet to us and our boy. She deals with the many calls that have to be made and never seems bothered by them! We love Dr An!
Have you seen Dr. Jae-Koo An, MD?
Are you Dr. An?

Compare Dr. An

Dr. An's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology

Dr. An has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. An's Board Certifications

• Dysphagia
    • Esophageal Cancer
    • Esophageal Diseases
    • Esophagitis
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
    • Vomiting Disorders

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School

Graduated in 1996

University Of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Dr. An does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. An and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Gastroenterology