Dr. Jacquin Coombs, MD

Dr. Jacquin Coombs, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jacquin Coombs, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

10970 Shadow Creek Pkwy Ste 350

Pearland, TX 77584

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Coombs

See how frequently Dr. Coombs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy Ultrasound
Uterine Fibroids
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Coombs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Coombs "Dr. Coombs believes in taking the time to cater the care for each individual she sees."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Trichomoniasis
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wound Repair

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Coombs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coombs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coombs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coombs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coombs to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Coombs' Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Coombs is an excellent doctor! She is very nice, very knowledgeable and very professional! I felt very comfortable with her right from the first visit. I highly recommend her
Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Coombs for over 3 years and I can say hands down that she is one of the best in her field. She takes her time with each patient as if it's her only.
First attempt at making an appointment I was told to wait almost a month later. Day of appointment no clue who I was and no appointment listed. Finally got to see doc ~2 weeks after. 2 weeks later got a call from rude staff who I asked at the end of phone call to have my results sent home. Said ok and abruptly hung up the phone. 2 months later no test results home. Called and staff couldn't find me in system. Staff told me rude lady will call me. Never did. Didn't let me leave a note for doc.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Coombs is great. I am a referring provider and I see her myself!
Houston, TX |
Recently had a miscarriage and a new patient. Dr.Coombs was very caring, knowledgeable and supportive to my needs and concerns as a patient. She took her time to learn about me and was very comforting, in which I haven't witness from previous doctors. I feel first impression are lasting impression and her professionalism was outstanding. It definitely had a lasting impression for me to keep as my doctor. The office staff was very helpful and professional as well.
Houston, TX |
If you are having a high risk pregnancy, then don't even waste your time with this practice When it came time to have my cerclage done, I never heard from Dr coombs again. I called 3 times requesting that she call me back so that we could schedule the surgery, (I was already 15 weeks at this point, and should have had this done at 12 or 13 weeks). I couldn't believe that a doctor, who knows that I go into early labor and whose lost a baby to it, would be this neglectful.
in Pearland, Texas |
Miscarried. I call the OF at 8:35am-got ans service. I ask 4 a CB-no CB. I call again b4 9am- the ans ser req a CB. 10am I hear from the asst. I tell her streaks of blood and she tells me my paps is positive (biopsy).I worried about miscarriage now she has me thinking about pap. I wasnt sch for an appt until 1:30pm. Walking in the blding I start miscarry fluids heavy. The only prev exp. streaks of pink. In the office, they try to sit me in the waiting rm bloody and dripping.
in Clute, TX |
This doctor is good when she's spends time with you. First impression was good. Once you leave her office she only has time for c-sections and you get pawned off to her assistants like a ping pong ball. In my opinion, she has too many patients and cannot keep up with all of them. If you are looking for a gyno and your not pregnant you may want to consider someone else. She should not be taking new patients. Now I have to go to ER to get medical help. Thanks COOMBS.
in Angleton, TX |
Absolutely love going to see her, she caught so much stuff my first doctor didn't catch saved me and my baby!
in Humble, TX |
My experience with Dr. Coombs is always very positive! She is very informative and supportive of my needs as her patient. Awesome bedside manner.
Nashville, TN |
Very thorough examinations. Friendly staff. DR. Coombs takes her time and really tries to get a good understanding of your body. She makes you feel very comfortable and has a excellent memory of patient prior visit and history. I live in The Woodlands but I make the extensive drive to her office because her practice and staff is hands down the best!
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr.Coombs for several years; however, this will be the last. Her staff is perhaps with worst I have ever encountered. They do not have any empathy for those who are going through a medical issue. Their lack of effort or desire to help is bizarre. I have had to stay on top of and argue with them to get orders corrected or the results of my tests. After I receive the results of my last test, I will be moving my care. It may be not be her fault but I cannot handle the staff.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Coombs, totally destroyed my first pregnancy experience she was horrible at the time of my delivery rushed me and pressured me into getting an emergency c-section that upon review and consult with other doctors was not necessary as I was 7 cm and my baby heart rate returned to normal after I turned off the epidural. The woman's hospital experience only added to the horrid experience. She is a horrible doctor who is very stuck up and rude. Please for your sake learn from my exp. Stay Away!
in Pearland, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Coombs since 2013, the first time I met her I felt very comfortable with her she took her time to hear me out and was very detailed about her explanation to me. She has great bed side manner, every question I asked she had an answer for me, also her Nurse is super friendly . She has recently moved to Pearland, I am glad because her new office is much better, less crowded and best of all free parking.
Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Coombs 2 years ago. This was my first and only visit with her. I felt rushed during the exam. She did not answer my questions and I felt like she was just blowing me off because I was not important (or dumb) and she had to get to the next patient. The exam was painful! Worst pelvic exam I have ever gotten. I was sore and crampy that whole next day. Poor bedside manner, I just didn't feel like she cared about me as a patient. I went one time and will not be back!
Have you seen Dr. Jacquin Coombs, MD?
Are you Dr. Coombs?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Pearland Medical Center

Visit Dr. Coombs

Dr. Coombs accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Carelink HMO
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA