Dr. Jacquin A. Coombs, MD

Dr. Jacquin A. Coombs, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 44 years old

Dr. Coombs believes in taking the time to cater the care for each individual she sees.Read more

Pearland Institute for Women's Health
10970 Shadow Creek Pkwy Ste 350
Pearland, TX 77584 Get Directions

Dr. Coombs' Experience

See how Dr. Coombs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coombs

Dr. Coombs accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coombs has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Coombs
Dr. Coombs' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (26)
in Pearland, Texas |
Miscarried. I call the OF at 8:35am-got ans service. I ask 4 a CB-no CB. I call again b4 9am- the ans ser req a CB. 10am I hear from the asst. I tell her streaks of blood and she tells me my paps is positive (biopsy).I worried about miscarriage now she has me thinking about pap. I wasnt sch for an appt until 1:30pm. Walking in the blding I start miscarry fluids heavy. The only prev exp. streaks of pink. In the office, they try to sit me in the waiting rm bloody and dripping.
in Clute, TX |
This doctor is good when she's spends time with you. First impression was good. Once you leave her office she only has time for c-sections and you get pawned off to her assistants like a ping pong ball. In my opinion, she has too many patients and cannot keep up with all of them. If you are looking for a gyno and your not pregnant you may want to consider someone else. She should not be taking new patients. Now I have to go to ER to get medical help. Thanks COOMBS.
in Angleton, TX |
Absolutely love going to see her, she caught so much stuff my first doctor didn't catch saved me and my baby!
in Humble, TX |
My experience with Dr. Coombs is always very positive! She is very informative and supportive of my needs as her patient. Awesome bedside manner.
Nashville, TN |
Very thorough examinations. Friendly staff. DR. Coombs takes her time and really tries to get a good understanding of your body. She makes you feel very comfortable and has a excellent memory of patient prior visit and history. I live in The Woodlands but I make the extensive drive to her office because her practice and staff is hands down the best!
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr.Coombs for several years; however, this will be the last. Her staff is perhaps with worst I have ever encountered. They do not have any empathy for those who are going through a medical issue. Their lack of effort or desire to help is bizarre. I have had to stay on top of and argue with them to get orders corrected or the results of my tests. After I receive the results of my last test, I will be moving my care. It may be not be her fault but I cannot handle the staff.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Coombs, totally destroyed my first pregnancy experience she was horrible at the time of my delivery rushed me and pressured me into getting an emergency c-section that upon review and consult with other doctors was not necessary as I was 7 cm and my baby heart rate returned to normal after I turned off the epidural. The woman's hospital experience only added to the horrid experience. She is a horrible doctor who is very stuck up and rude. Please for your sake learn from my exp. Stay Away!
in Pearland, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Coombs since 2013, the first time I met her I felt very comfortable with her she took her time to hear me out and was very detailed about her explanation to me. She has great bed side manner, every question I asked she had an answer for me, also her Nurse is super friendly . She has recently moved to Pearland, I am glad because her new office is much better, less crowded and best of all free parking.
Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Coombs 2 years ago. This was my first and only visit with her. I felt rushed during the exam. She did not answer my questions and I felt like she was just blowing me off because I was not important (or dumb) and she had to get to the next patient. The exam was painful! Worst pelvic exam I have ever gotten. I was sore and crampy that whole next day. Poor bedside manner, I just didn't feel like she cared about me as a patient. I went one time and will not be back!
Have you seen Dr. Jacquin A. Coombs, MD?
Are you Dr. Coombs?

Dr. Coombs' Care Philosophy

Dr. Coombs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Coombs has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coombs' Board Certifications

• Infertility
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Trichomoniasis
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 1999

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark

Completed in 2000

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark

Completed in 2003

New York University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Coombs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coombs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC