Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS

Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 40 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gordon practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Atlanta, GA.

Are you Dr. Gordon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gordon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gordon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gordon
Dr. Gordon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Douglasville |
My experience with Dr. Gordon and staff was exceptional. Dr. Gordon eased my worries during the consultation. I was worried initially to get more than one tooth pulled on the same day but it happened with success. Dr. Gordon truly cares for his patient. I never received a follow up care personally from a doctor in all my life. Dr. Gordon, thank you for being great physician. I'm still talking about my wonderful experience at his office.
in Atlanta |
I'm went in and had all four wisdom teeth remove. It was a amazing experience. From the moment I walk threw the office. Dr.Gordon and his staff made a scary experience a very pleasant one for me. Thanks so much.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gordon with Southwest Maxillofacial Surgery & Implant Center exceeded my expectations and ensured I received the highest quality care during my oral surgery. I highly recommend his office for your oral surgery needs.
in Atlanta ga |
Simply awesome I would recommend everyone here
in Covington |
This is the most professional medical office staff I've ever encountered. Dr. Gordon made me feel totally at ease with my procedure from beginning to end. He was quite thorough in explaining all facets of the procedure. The post- op care was equally satisfying. I have already recommend Dr. Gordon to several friends and family.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gordon is an extremely professional, welcoming doctor, and he made my wisdom teeth extraction a positive experience. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly and made me feel comfortable during the process.
in Atlanta, Georgia |
Very professional, friendly, caring, and thorough.
in Forest park, GA |
The care I received today from Dr. Gordon and his staff was excellent! He explained the procedure from A-Z. I am a healthcare worker so I have encountered physicians who have a poor bedside manner. Dr. Gordon made me feel comfortable and confident about my procedure. I would definitely refer him to anyone who will listen!
in Atlanta, GA |
Great Doctor Gordon. Really fast operation 30mins tops .. Laughing gas and numbing application awesome . jazz music was playing made it feel like a club lol. And all THE NURSE'S WAS super models .. I thought about that old tv show Charlie angels. All nurses are angels as long they call me Charlie lol SO YEA GO TO PROFESSIONAL DR. GORODON AND GET YOUR WISDOM PULLED
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a wisdon tooth removed two years ago and my experience was great. The staff was pleasant. I took my daughter to have her wisdom teeth removed and again. The experience was superb. He even called to check on her recovery at home. The entire staff is professional and pleasant.
in Atlanta ga |
Great experience went very dr Gordon was very professional fast and no pain kindest person in the world
Newnan, GA |
If there was a lower score than 1 star this amateur jerk earned it. He was arrogant, rude, and abusive. I had a bad infection that was VERY painful and he didn't believe that he was hurting my body and actually got MAD AT ME and stopped the procedure. The surgeon I went to the next day told me that Gordon should have known(as a surgeon) to give me a general for this procedure. Like I said..Amateur. He sometimes contracts through other dentists so BE CAREFUL and stay away from this idiot.
Atlanta, GA |
I had a great experience with having my wisdom teeth removed at this office. Dr. Gordon is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The staff is very nice and they work quickly. I would recommend anyone visit this office! They took great care of me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Worse dentist ever! Such a bad mood and nasty attitude. He yelled at me and even told me he would stop working on me and refund me my money. He got mad at me for telling him that I felt the pain of him pulling my teeth and said that I was pretty mi h faking pain. I even started crying because I wanted to let him have a piece of my mind but, I knew that those 4 wisdom teeth needed to get out ASAP! I even apologized (although I know I wasn't in the wrong) and he told me don't try to apologize!
Atlanta, GA |
I've had bad experiences with Dr. Gordon after being referred to him by my general dentist for a wisdom tooth extraction. He displayed arrogance and impatience during the oral surgery and my two post opt visits. I 've been in pain and discomfort for close to two months after surgery and all I got in return was abrupt in and out office visits, none of my questions answered and prescription medications that were slightly helpful. Bad choice. Go elsewhere.
Dr. Gordon and his staff are some of the most patient friendly people I have ever encountered in the medical field and that includes the staff that help deliver my child! The office staff makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. Dr.Gordon has a bedside manner that is almost second to none. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and although the experience was rather frightening to me the staff was completely supportive and all around wonderful. I recommend them for all your oral surgery needs 100%.
in Smyrna, GA |
Awesome, Surgeon. Professional and extremely knowledgeable. Very personable, confident, and re-assuring. Great Doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
I would not recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone I know, nor will I be going back. Today, I went in for my 1 week follow up appointment. I got 4 wisdom teeth removed a week ago, and have been in pain since. The medication he prescribed me barely managed the pain. During my visit he walked out on me because I showed signs of pain when he touched my mouth. When he came back to find me crying, began to argue with about whether or not I was actually in pain. Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.
in Atlanta,GA |
He was a terrible dentist. He yanked IV's out my arms, he was in a very bad mood, and he took it out on me. I will never go back.
Have you seen Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gordon?

Compare Dr. Gordon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gordon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Gordon does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Mississippi / Medical Center

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.