Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS
Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 41 years old. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

3885 Princeton Lakes Way SW # 4

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Gordon

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Gordon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gordon's Performance
in Atlanta |
Amazing experience! I went to Dr. Gordon on recommendation of my general dentist and my coworkers. I needed 2 full bony wisdom teeth extractions (teeth were fully under my gums) and 2 regular wisdom teeth extractions. From my very first visit to my last visit, Dr. Gordon and his staff were more than accommodating. They were funny and personable, definitely trying to make me as comfortable as they could for the procedure. Visit 1: Dr. Gordon goes over my case and exactly in great detail what wo
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gordon and his staff was amazing. They were both friendly and professional, making me feel at ease about having 4 wisdom teeth extracted. The procedure was done before I knew it and, afterwards, I healed quickly with little to no pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
Professional, friendly and hospitable.
in Austell, GA |
Beginning to end, professional and courteous service!
in Atlanta, GA |
I can't speak highly enough of Dr.Gordon and all of his staff. After a negative experience getting two of my wisdom teeth removed seven years ago, I was very nervous about getting the remaining two extracted. Dr.Gordon listened to my concerns and was so sincere in his intent to give me a more positive experience this time. He definitely succeeded. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone in need of dental surgery. Professionalism and kindness is in abundance in this office.
in Atlanta, Ga |
This was a great experience from the moment I walked into Dr. Jacques L. Gordon, DMD office. I got three wisdom teeth extracted. His entire staff took great care of me, calling and emailing me about my appointment dates. Giving my wife and I excellent instructions on what to do before and after the procedure. Two day after the procedure Dr. Jacques personally called me to make sure that everything was ok. He even sent me a letter and thanked me for choosing his business.
Atlanta, GA |
Terrific! Dr. Gordon and staff did a tremendous job with my wisdom tooth extraction. As someone who hates dentist and doctor's offices the staff made me feel very comfortable, they were very genuine and it was very welcoming. If your looking for place where you want to feel taken care of and deal with people who really care about you and will go out of their way to ensure that you are comfortable, this is the place!
in Ellenwood, GA |
Excellent service. Dr. Gordon and his entire staff were very courteous and professional. Dr. Gordon did an awesome job removing my wisdom tooth. I had very little pain, and the recovery time was quick.
Atlanta, GA |
I had 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Gordon. From the first day of my consultation, they listened to all of my questions and helped put me at ease about sedation. The video was very thorough in helping me understand the procedure and risks. Even when it came to payment, they were very honest and upfront about the cost of services. As for the procedure itself, everything went smoothly and I was able to go to work 4 days later.
in Ga |
His staff is absolutely amazing and so is he. My daughter couldn't say much after surgery but she made sure I knew how sweet he was while she was back there. He also called me personally later in the day to check on her. That's what I call superb service.
in Temple, GA |
It was amazing. Dr. Gordon is great at what he does. I had two wisdom teeth pulled with in 15 minutes and it didn't hurt one bit. I would definatly recommend everyone who needs teeth pulled or treatment to set an appointment with Dr. Gordon. What a great surgen! It was a good experience.
in Fairburn, GA |
Dr. Gordon and his staff are amazing! I received the best patient care from him as well as his staff! He called me after my surgery in the evening to see how I was doing.
in Atlanta , GA |
I recently had scheduled dental work with Dr. Gordon. His office was clean as was every room we walked past, and his staff was very professional. Dr. Gordon was surprisingly down to earth, very engaged and my fears of a monologue about my dental needs were easily put to rest with an open and inviting dialogue about the work reccomended. I have and will continue to refer friends and family alike to his place of business.
in Douglasville |
My experience with Dr. Gordon and staff was exceptional. Dr. Gordon eased my worries during the consultation. I was worried initially to get more than one tooth pulled on the same day but it happened with success. Dr. Gordon truly cares for his patient. I never received a follow up care personally from a doctor in all my life. Dr. Gordon, thank you for being great physician. I'm still talking about my wonderful experience at his office.
in Atlanta |
I'm went in and had all four wisdom teeth remove. It was a amazing experience. From the moment I walk threw the office. Dr.Gordon and his staff made a scary experience a very pleasant one for me. Thanks so much.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gordon with Southwest Maxillofacial Surgery & Implant Center exceeded my expectations and ensured I received the highest quality care during my oral surgery. I highly recommend his office for your oral surgery needs.
in Atlanta ga |
Simply awesome I would recommend everyone here
in Covington |
This is the most professional medical office staff I've ever encountered. Dr. Gordon made me feel totally at ease with my procedure from beginning to end. He was quite thorough in explaining all facets of the procedure. The post- op care was equally satisfying. I have already recommend Dr. Gordon to several friends and family.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gordon is an extremely professional, welcoming doctor, and he made my wisdom teeth extraction a positive experience. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly and made me feel comfortable during the process.
in Atlanta, Georgia |
Very professional, friendly, caring, and thorough.
in Forest park, GA |
The care I received today from Dr. Gordon and his staff was excellent! He explained the procedure from A-Z. I am a healthcare worker so I have encountered physicians who have a poor bedside manner. Dr. Gordon made me feel comfortable and confident about my procedure. I would definitely refer him to anyone who will listen!
in Atlanta, GA |
Great Doctor Gordon. Really fast operation 30mins tops .. Laughing gas and numbing application awesome . jazz music was playing made it feel like a club lol. And all THE NURSE'S WAS super models .. I thought about that old tv show Charlie angels. All nurses are angels as long they call me Charlie lol SO YEA GO TO PROFESSIONAL DR. GORODON AND GET YOUR WISDOM PULLED
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a wisdon tooth removed two years ago and my experience was great. The staff was pleasant. I took my daughter to have her wisdom teeth removed and again. The experience was superb. He even called to check on her recovery at home. The entire staff is professional and pleasant.
in Atlanta ga |
Great experience went very dr Gordon was very professional fast and no pain kindest person in the world
Newnan, GA |
If there was a lower score than 1 star this amateur jerk earned it. He was arrogant, rude, and abusive. I had a bad infection that was VERY painful and he didn't believe that he was hurting my body and actually got MAD AT ME and stopped the procedure. The surgeon I went to the next day told me that Gordon should have known(as a surgeon) to give me a general for this procedure. Like I said..Amateur. He sometimes contracts through other dentists so BE CAREFUL and stay away from this idiot.
Atlanta, GA |
I had a great experience with having my wisdom teeth removed at this office. Dr. Gordon is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The staff is very nice and they work quickly. I would recommend anyone visit this office! They took great care of me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Worse dentist ever! Such a bad mood and nasty attitude. He yelled at me and even told me he would stop working on me and refund me my money. He got mad at me for telling him that I felt the pain of him pulling my teeth and said that I was pretty mi h faking pain. I even started crying because I wanted to let him have a piece of my mind but, I knew that those 4 wisdom teeth needed to get out ASAP! I even apologized (although I know I wasn't in the wrong) and he told me don't try to apologize!
Atlanta, GA |
I've had bad experiences with Dr. Gordon after being referred to him by my general dentist for a wisdom tooth extraction. He displayed arrogance and impatience during the oral surgery and my two post opt visits. I 've been in pain and discomfort for close to two months after surgery and all I got in return was abrupt in and out office visits, none of my questions answered and prescription medications that were slightly helpful. Bad choice. Go elsewhere.
Dr. Gordon and his staff are some of the most patient friendly people I have ever encountered in the medical field and that includes the staff that help deliver my child! The office staff makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. Dr.Gordon has a bedside manner that is almost second to none. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and although the experience was rather frightening to me the staff was completely supportive and all around wonderful. I recommend them for all your oral surgery needs 100%.
in Smyrna, GA |
Awesome, Surgeon. Professional and extremely knowledgeable. Very personable, confident, and re-assuring. Great Doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
I would not recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone I know, nor will I be going back. Today, I went in for my 1 week follow up appointment. I got 4 wisdom teeth removed a week ago, and have been in pain since. The medication he prescribed me barely managed the pain. During my visit he walked out on me because I showed signs of pain when he touched my mouth. When he came back to find me crying, began to argue with about whether or not I was actually in pain. Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.
in Atlanta,GA |
He was a terrible dentist. He yanked IV's out my arms, he was in a very bad mood, and he took it out on me. I will never go back.
Have you seen Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gordon?