Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS

Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

SW Maxllofacl Srgy/Implant Cntr 3885 Princeton Lakes Way SW # 4, Atlanta, GA 30331 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Gordon practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Atlanta, GA.

Are you Dr. Gordon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gordon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon accepts 23 insurance carriers

23 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gordon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon's Review Details
3.9 based on 18 responses
Experience with Dr. Gordon
Dr. Gordon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a wisdon tooth removed two years ago and my experience was great. The staff was pleasant. I took my daughter to have her wisdom teeth removed and again. The experience was superb. He even called to check on her recovery at home. The entire staff is professional and pleasant.
in Atlanta ga |
Great experience went very dr Gordon was very professional fast and no pain kindest person in the world
Newnan, GA |
If there was a lower score than 1 star this amateur jerk earned it. He was arrogant, rude, and abusive. I had a bad infection that was VERY painful and he didn't believe that he was hurting my body and actually got MAD AT ME and stopped the procedure. The surgeon I went to the next day told me that Gordon should have known(as a surgeon) to give me a general for this procedure. Like I said..Amateur. He sometimes contracts through other dentists so BE CAREFUL and stay away from this idiot.
Atlanta, GA |
I had a great experience with having my wisdom teeth removed at this office. Dr. Gordon is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The staff is very nice and they work quickly. I would recommend anyone visit this office! They took great care of me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Worse dentist ever! Such a bad mood and nasty attitude. He yelled at me and even told me he would stop working on me and refund me my money. He got mad at me for telling him that I felt the pain of him pulling my teeth and said that I was pretty mi h faking pain. I even started crying because I wanted to let him have a piece of my mind but, I knew that those 4 wisdom teeth needed to get out ASAP! I even apologized (although I know I wasn't in the wrong) and he told me don't try to apologize!
Atlanta, GA |
I've had bad experiences with Dr. Gordon after being referred to him by my general dentist for a wisdom tooth extraction. He displayed arrogance and impatience during the oral surgery and my two post opt visits. I 've been in pain and discomfort for close to two months after surgery and all I got in return was abrupt in and out office visits, none of my questions answered and prescription medications that were slightly helpful. Bad choice. Go elsewhere.
Dr. Gordon and his staff are some of the most patient friendly people I have ever encountered in the medical field and that includes the staff that help deliver my child! The office staff makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. Dr.Gordon has a bedside manner that is almost second to none. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and although the experience was rather frightening to me the staff was completely supportive and all around wonderful. I recommend them for all your oral surgery needs 100%.
in Smyrna, GA |
Awesome, Surgeon. Professional and extremely knowledgeable. Very personable, confident, and re-assuring. Great Doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
I would not recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone I know, nor will I be going back. Today, I went in for my 1 week follow up appointment. I got 4 wisdom teeth removed a week ago, and have been in pain since. The medication he prescribed me barely managed the pain. During my visit he walked out on me because I showed signs of pain when he touched my mouth. When he came back to find me crying, began to argue with about whether or not I was actually in pain. Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.
in Atlanta,GA |
He was a terrible dentist. He yanked IV's out my arms, he was in a very bad mood, and he took it out on me. I will never go back.
Have you seen Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jacques Gordon, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Gordon

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Gordon does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Gordon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gordon

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gordon's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gordon

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients