Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 59

Dr. Hall-Davis

jacquelyn hall-davis, m.d. ltd

1669 Windham Way # B O Fallon, IL 62269

Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in O Fallon, IL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hall-Davis accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Hall-Davis' experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

3.9

Dr. Hall-Davis?
Dr. Hall-Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD
Disorganized and does not follow up regarding patients. Staff is rude and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
We had to wait several months to get an initial appointment after we moved to this area, but I think it was worth it. My child's previous psychiatrist's visits took about ten minutes maximum, he spoke to him long enough to ask, "How are you today?" and really didn't seem very personable. Dr. Jackie was a breath of fresh air! She took her time, asked my child lots of questions, was so personable, and knew just what medication adjustment to make. We are thankful we found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
Absolutely horrible, unprofessional experience with not only this doctor but her entire staff. Despite personal recommendations and a good online rating, trying to get an appointment with her was a nightmare. We spoke to both her and her staff regarding an appointment without any response...despite multiple assurances that previous unreturned calls were an anomaly and would not happen again. I would not feel comfortable trusting this office with my child's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
Dr. Jackie has seen both of my kids for years. She is the most compassionate doctor we've ever worked with. She truly cares about her patients and never makes you feel like you have to hurry up and leave. My kids trust her unconditionally and think of her not as just a doctor, but as a friend!! We love Dr. Jackie!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
Dr. Hall-Davis is the best Psychiatrist around! My daughter has been going to her for over 20 years, since she was a teen. We went to a different psychiatrist, and he was awful (messed my daughter up with medications). My daughter had severe reactions from her medication and Dr. Hall-Davis found the right medication that worked. Dr. Hall-Davis was there when we needed her, she is like a friend. She deeply cares about her patients and is great connecting with them. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
Dr Jackie is the Best!!! She is sincere, professional but still has a funny side to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
Hi my name is Trena I have three son. One who is severly impacted with Autism.the other two son has disabilities as well. she has treated. Dr. Hall has gone over and beyond what is required to treat my son's I would recommend Dr. Hall to any family who is in dilemma about what Psychiatrist to choose for there children. Dr. Hall. has always put the child needs first. If you want a Dr. Who really cares about your child choose Dr. hall. The staff was easy going and the appointments was easy to get
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?
She is a very good psychiatrist in that she does NOT throw meds at you like many. She gives a thorough diagnosis and will not prescribe any treatment until she is sure of the condition. I am one of her patients and she has gone above and beyond in communication with me to make sure my treatment is going well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall-Davis?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry