Dr. Jacqueline Wegge, MD

Dr. Jacqueline Wegge, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jacqueline Wegge, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 1 years. She specializes in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery and craniofacial surgery.Read her story

Lift Plastic Surgery/ Up Pediatric Plastic Surgery

7400 Fannin St Ste 1240

Houston, TX 77054

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wegge

Dr. Wegge's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wegge "I'm a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon specializing in Craniofacial Surgery. It has been my goal to be a plastic surgeon as long as I can remember. I feel fortunate to have found a career that I love which can integrate both science and creativity! I received my medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2008. I then completed a full five-year general surgery residency at MSU-KCMS/Western Michigan University, and have been board certified in general surgery since 2014. Subsequently, I completed my plastic surgery residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and then went on to finish a craniofacial fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern in 2017. Throughout my training, I was fortunate to learn from many great mentors and experts in our field before joining my colleague Dr. Patel in 2017 in a practice we are both extremely proud of. It is my goal to spend the time necessary to make every patient feel like they are safe, well-informed and an integral part of their own treatment plan. I understand that surgery can be a scary process, even for the most minor procedures, and I want every patient to enjoy their experience and feel as though they can be proud of their results. My extensive training and artistic eye provides a unique skill set and perspective to help you reach your ultimate goals."

This content was provided by Dr. Wegge "Our goal at Lift Plastic Surgery is to help you look and feel like your best self.  We are committed to meeting your needs, whether you are looking for a discrete nip and tuck or a head to toe makeover.  We begin with an initial consultation where we carefully listen to your individual desires.  Next, we work closely with you to develop a unique surgical plan that takes into account your medical history, wishes, recovery and budget.  Above all, your health and safety is important to us.  As such, all pre-surgery and post-surgery care is tailored to plan for a safe recovery and a successful post-surgery outcome for each patient. We want our patients to realize that plastic surgery procedures are serious operations that require care and recovery, and should not be taken lightly.  We are in the business of delivering high quality results and satisfied patients who will go on to lead a better and more confident life. We offer a wide range of procedures to meet your needs."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Wegge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wegge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wegge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wegge's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Wegge?

How was your experience with Dr. Wegge?