Dr. Jacqueline E. Todd, DO

Dr. Jacqueline E. Todd, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Todd specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Largo, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Todd? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Todd's Experience

See how Dr. Todd's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Todd

Dr. Todd accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Todd has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Todd
Dr. Todd's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Dr. Todd Says:

I have very much enjoyed caring for patients in the Lutz, Fl office for the past four years! I am in the process of moving to a new location in the Tampa Bay area. As an employee the the Lutz office, I had to follow the administrative policies and was not permitted to notify patients directly of my plans to move to a new location. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

in Largo, FL |
Dr. Todd seems incapable of following through on the care she provides her patients. I have just recovered from being seriously ill for the last 2 weeks. I was running a persistent 102-104 degree fever, had no appetite & had developed a wheeze. Dr. Todd mentioned hospitalizing me, but decided that sending a home service nurse to check on me was a sufficient. The nurse never came & Dr. Todd's office never followed up with me. All attempts to get help from her since have been completely ignored.
in Largo, FL |
She is very caring and takes the time to listen and work with you properly.
in Largo, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Todd for a few years. She's very kind and personable. Even though she has a lot of patients, she will remember you. It's hard to book time with her if you need something urgent. Some of her nurses don't really seem to enjoy their job. But Dr. Todd is great.
in Clearwater, FL |
I have not seen a Primary Care Physician since I had a pediatrician over 20 yrs ago. I was very impressed by the efficiency of the clinic. My very first appointment included the concierge service with a tour of the building as I was escorted to my appointment. The wait time was minimal and the staff was phenomenal. Dr. Todd took her time with me, as did the Patient Care Tech that initiated my appointment. Dr. Todd was thorough and caring. She made me feel like she only came to work to see me.
Largo, FL |
Booked an annual preventative appointment, was billed for general visit without valid reason, was not told about it, was refused to change the coding to appropriate code. Very difficult to talk to staff over the phone, was waiting for call back fore 5 days. Spent 3+ hours in the office, starting at registration till the end of the appointment. Staff very pushy for booking next appointment.
in Seminole |
I made an appointment to see this doctor and had to wait over 8 weeks to get in. I show up on time for my appointment only to be told they had cancelled it at the last minute. I wasted a day of leave in order to attend this appointment. Very inconsiderate of this office.
in clearwater |
I am new to the area. She asked questions and seem to be very nice. It has been two years since i had exam. She referred me for some test and blood work to set me up a plan for my health.i liked her she did not rush me it was like i was her only patient. I did not have to wait long at all.
She was wonderful. She listened, she was understanding ... She had a plan ... I liked her a lot .
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline E. Todd, DO?
Are you Dr. Todd?

Dr. Todd says...

Dr. Todd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Todd has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Todd's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Todd does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Todd and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo

Graduated in 2005

Sun Coast Hospital

Completed in 2006

Sun Coast Hospital

Completed in 2008

Dr. Todd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Todd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Todd does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Todd and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.