Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Silkey

SilkeySkinMD

192 S Main St Kaysville, UT 84037

Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kaysville, UT. She specializes in general surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Silkey accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Silkey's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Silkey?
Dr. Silkey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I highly recommend Dr Silkey. She is extremely knowledgeable of both traditional treatments as well as functional medicine. I personally used her for functional medicine treatments. I was troubled with rosacea for many years before I visited Dr Silkey. After receiving nutritional and bowel testing, Dr Silkey identified problems and was successful in clearing many issues. I've also taken advantage of the cosmetic treatments available at her office and have been very pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD?
Dr. Silky and her staff are amazing!! I've been going to Silky Skin for over a year now and have gotten great results with all my treatments. They range from mole removal, cool sculpturing, to scar revision. You feel very special from the moment you walk through the door to the time you leave. There’s no uncomfortable or embarrassing moment at Silky Skin! You’re greeted with a big smile and a warm hug. Dr. Silky and her staff are very informative, knowledgeable, meticulous, trustworthy, p
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD?
Superb service & care. From the front door to the procedure room and after, I felt comfortable and pampered. She really listened to my concerns -- talked me through everything. She also followed up to make sure I was satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD?
Dr. Silkey is a fantastic Functional Medicine physician! She spent plenty of time with me and made me feel cared for. I have complex health issues, and she really hunts for the root cause of what's going on. I so appreciate her as my physician. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD?
Dr Silkey spent a lot of time with me on original consultation and subsequent treatments. She shared her professional opinions of what procedures would be beneficial to me and inspired me to strive to an improved lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Silkey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silkey?