Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jacqueline Muller, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Muller, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Muller is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Jacqueline W Muller MD PC

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Muller

Dr. Muller's Experience

Dr. Muller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

No malpractice history found for New York.

• J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Greenwich Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • NY Hosp Cornell Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Muller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muller to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Muller's Performance
New Rochelle, NY |
Such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Fabulous doctor and staff.
New Canaan, CT |
I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Muller. She's a great communicator, educator and just plain nice.
New Canaan, CT |
Dr. Muller is the quintessential doctor. Professional and thorough, listens and explains. Highly recommend!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Is she expensive? Yes. Does it feel at first like you are inundated with tests and treatments that you don't understand? Does she talk and work fast? Yes. But once you get past that, you will find that Dr. Muller is not only a caring and compassionate doctor, but most importantly an effective one. I came to her three weeks ago in a state of near collapse from the extreme pain and discomfort of severe dry eye. I am still not fully there, but I am living again. So far so good. I will update later.
New York, NY |
Superficial ,money hungry. Stay away!
in Rye, NY |
Dr. Muller did my laser eye surgery 15 years ago (the best thing ever!) and has been taking care of my eyes ever since. She is the definition of a "type A" personality, exactly what I want in a Dr. She is very exacting, and her skills, knowledge, office staff etc. are all top quality. This review though, is about something I would never have expected to write about my eye Dr. I have had sinus problems my whole adult life. An operation 20 years or so ago helped, but I still had a lot of "ba
rye, ny |
I saw Dr. Muller a few weeks ago and I can't believe how much better I feel already. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen and the best diagnostician. Would highly recommend with any reservation!
New York, NY |
This was a terrible experience, and I would never go again. First, Dr. Muller was about 45 minutes late -- even though I had an 8:15am appointment. This was pretty terrible, because I have a job that expects me to show up on time. But that's fine -- I imagined it was because she was thorough. In fact, Dr. Muller spent about ten minutes on my eyes themselves. Right after, she immediately got to the true point of the exam. First, she asked what "Xyzal" was -- Xyzal is actually a very common alle
Tarrytown, NY |
Dr. Muller was a delight! The office was very nice, well-maintained, and clean. The equipment was all the latest and greatest technology. Dr. Muller's assistants were knowledgeable and friendly. And Dr. Muller herself was incredibly knowledgeable and informative, and was genuinely concerned about my overall health and not just my eyes. She is honest, straightforward, and has great energy. She went to great lengths to educate me about my condition. I would highly recommend her!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Muller is a genius!!! I have a SEVERE case of chronic dry eye and was desperate for help when I first went to see her. From the first visit, and every one since I have received a comprehensive eye exam and individualized/specialized treatment by Dr. Muller and her assistants. In just a few months Dr. Muller has cured me of the most terrible eye problems! In Dr. Muller, you will find an extraordinarily bright, knowledgeable, caring, competent team player. You will love her, as I do!!!
New York, NY |
Yes, she is smart but I am so angry at myself for going to her! She makes you feel vulnerable and basically gives you no other option than to do unnecessary treatments and then you get billed thousands just for putting your chin in the examination machine! She is unethical and I feel cheated. She also prescribes dangerous steroids for an unnecessary amount of time without warning and requires many follow up visits. I feel liberated going to a doctor now that I can trust and has my best interest.
in Wharton, nj |
I have been going to Dr. Muller for dry eyes for a little over 1 1/2 years. I was in extreme pain when I first went there and after following the Muller wish list for all this time there is no comparison. My eyes feel fine, I have more tears, and I continue to follow her practices because they have proven to be successful. I drive a little over 1 1/2 hours, from New Jersey, to get to her office in Westchester and it is well worth the ride.
Rye Brook, New York |
My initial instinct was to leave when I entered Dr. Muller's waiting room and was asked for my credit card and to sign a blank credit card receipt but I stayed. WORST decision ever. After being examined for issues in addition to my dry eye issue (none of which I requested or needed) I am in the process of appealing bills in excess of $900. Stay away.
in New York, NY |
BEWARE! DO NOT use this doctor! Unethical insurance and billing practices. She really does not take insurance, but bills them excessively and when my insurance denied the monthly unnecessary procedures she performs, she billed me for THOUSANDS of dollars which she would not negotiate. She makes you sign a waiver for services she "may" have to perform that insurance "may" not cover and her office staff went after me for the money like vultures, charging my credit card. Very slimy Doctor.
New York, NY |
Unacceptable insurance practices. I cannot recommend her in any way but She does knows what she is doing when it comes to milking the insurance system.
New York, NY |
Read other reviews regarding billing before scheduling an appointment with this doctor! This practice will bill you for procedures you didn't need or even receive, charge your credit/debit card without prior authorization, and then refuse to respond to calls or emails asking for an explanation.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Muller was fine, but be very wary about the way they handle insurance coverage in this practice! I scheduled a diagnostic procedure at the recommendation of Dr. Muller, and her staff made me sign a form accepting financial responsibility if my insurance did not cover it. Their billing office is of no help either; they are completely unwilling to negotiate. Don't come here if you don't want prolonged, frustrating, unreasonable billing and insurance problems!
Bronx, NY |
I had a good experience at my office visit. Unfortunately, shortly after the visit, I was hit with a large bill for services that I was not expecting. At no time when I made the appointment or when I checked into the office for my visit, did they tell me I could receive these ridiculous, extra charges. Shame on the office staff and doctor for not being forthright with their patients and then sending a $300 bill on a Sunday night via email. Bad business practice, others should be warned!
in New york |
She is a con artist and a thief. I do not recommend her at all!
in New York, NY |
Best doctor in town. Efficient, competent, and values your time as much as her own. I wish everything wrong with me had to do with my eyes. If it did, she'd be my only doctor ever! Already recommended her to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Muller, MD?
Are you Dr. Muller?