Dr. Jacqueline Morgan, MD

Dr. Jacqueline Morgan, MD

Oncology  |
Dr. Jacqueline Morgan, MD is an oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. She graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans and specializes in oncology.

3232 E Murdock St

Wichita, KS 67208

Learn about Dr. Morgan

See how frequently Dr. Morgan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Cervix
Endometriosis
Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic

Dr. Morgan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology

• Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Preventive Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1965

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
3.5
based on 14 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Morgan's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Wichita, KS
She stated after doing a rough internal examination that she would Not prescribe pain meds even though I had been on them from my oncology Dr in Tacoma for the severe neuropathy pain brought on by the cisplatin treatment. When I started to argue with her and explain how much pain I was in and that...more
in Wichita KS
My experience up until recently was remarkable the nursing staff was great ! Really disappointed in the way I was spoken to by dr Morgan her tone was inexcusable . Had me do test and states it would be a short time out of work .. which was a lie and now im in threat of my job. Whenever I was...more
in Atchison, KS
Dr Morgan is an excellent caring doctor who takes the time to explain what is going on and the steps to fix it. I was very concerned because I had to travel from so far away but the instant I meet her my mind was set at ease. I would recommend her to everyone.
in Newton, KS
Dr. Morgan and her staff treat me - the patient - and my family with kindness. They put my quality of life first. Dr. Morgan always listens carefully, answers all of my questions, explains her recommendations, and involves me in planning and scheduling treatments. Highly recommended.
I was very worried about this appointment but Dr. Morgan immediately put me at ease. She explained everything in terms we could understand and she answered all of our questions. I would recommend anyone wanting a knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner to visit with Dr. Morgan.

Are you Dr. Morgan?