Dr. Jacqueline McKeigue, DO
Not Accepting

Dr. Jacqueline McKeigue, DO

Adolescent Medicine | Female

1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Get Directions

Dr. Jacqueline McKeigue, DO is an adolescent medicine doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. She is 60 years old. Dr. McKeigue is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.

Dr. McKeigue's Experience

See how Dr. McKeigue's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKeigue

Dr. McKeigue accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McKeigue has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKeigue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKeigue to family and friends
3.6
Dr. McKeigue's Performance
in Carpentersville, IL |
I have been a patient of hers for 10 years. My wife, who has been seeing her for 27 years, told me about her when I was having trouble finding a Primary Care Physician who I could trust and feel comfortable around. I am so glad to have her as my doctor. One day I called stating I had a little pain in my stomach, she told me to come in that day. Good thing she did cause I had a perforated colon and needed to have a colon retraction to remove 14" of my colon. SHE TRULY CARES! I thank god for her.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I love Dr. McKeigue! I've always felt comfortable talking with her and she thoroughly explains her diagnosis. One complaint I have is there's no one to contact on the weekends. I thought I'd at least get an answering service, but nothing.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Extremely long wait times. After being called to the waiting rm, I would wait another hour. Whenever I called with a sudden illness, it took weeks to get an appointment! Even when I asked if I could see anyone (P.A.'s, advanced practice nurses, etc.) When this recently happened, I described my symptoms & they said it would take days just to see a nurse. I called another practice, was seen that day & was prescribed respiratory treatments, antibiotics, steroids, for what ended up to be serious.
Algonquin, IL |
She has a love/hate relationship with electronic records, which I heard way too much about. Felt like the physical exam could have been done over the phone for all the actual examination she did, other than ask questions. Disappointing.
Friendly and approachable. She takes her time to discuss any questions you may have. Knowledgable
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline McKeigue, DO?
Are you Dr. McKeigue?

Compare Dr. McKeigue

Dr. McKeigue's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. McKeigue does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKeigue and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Med Center Chicago Il

Dr. McKeigue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKeigue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine

Dr. McKeigue does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKeigue and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.