Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jacqueline McGibbon, MD
Dr. Jacqueline McGibbon, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stroudsburg, PA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

PMC Physician Associates

205 Applegate Rd Ste 101

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. McGibbon

Dr. McGibbon's Experience

Dr. McGibbon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. McGibbon does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. McGibbon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McGibbon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGibbon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGibbon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGibbon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGibbon to family and friends
2.1
Dr. McGibbon's Performance
Bushkill, PA |
She does not take patient car serious, only worries about herself and PMC. Just a corporate puppet. Her favorite saying seems to be "I will refer you to..." I have left the office in pain a couple of times and remained in pain because she will not write anything for pain.
Stroudsburg, PA |
I was very disappointed at how unprofessional and rude this doctor was. to begin with she did not greet me kindly or shake my hand when she entered the room. She hadn't read my charts to know what was going on with me, and regaurded me with a rude tone and mentioned that she couldn't give me a doctors note because she was going on vacation and didn't have times. She left several time during the visit without letting me know what was going on,and even took a phone call during the visit.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Horrible. She refuses to refill my medications. Treats me like a child, I feel belittled and judged. Very uncomfortable. Been seeing her for 9 mos. and she still hasn't helped me appropriately. She has a hard time diagnosing some of my condition. She lacks basic knowledge a PCP should know. I do not recommend her at all. I had to switch doctors. She made me cry in my last visit and had a ful blown panic attack. She needs to understand that she has to write scripts for stronger medicine. Failed.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Dr McGibbon puts her own personal ethics and philosophies ahead of the needs of the patients. She is more concerned with the politics of medical science. She will not write scripts that are appropriate and approved for the diagnosed condition a person has. When my girlfriend went to her, as she has gone there for about a year, each time she was treated as a child. The Doc refused to refill medications that are necessary for her health as she has personal convictions. She made my girlfriend cry.
Stroudsburg, PA |
Tested positive for strep throat 3 times in 4 weeks Dr McGibbon prescribed low grade antibiotics for short periods of time on 3rd different antibiotic to battle one illness charged 3 copays,3 different prescriptions,billed insurance 3 times something very wrong here appears to not want to heal the infection yet mend it to continue generating revenue when speaking to the office they assured this was not the case but those charges for copays and to the insurance were never waived quite fishy to me
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
In my opinion, Dr. Jacque McGibbon is one of the best Doctors in the Pocono area . Very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable, I would recommend her to anyone. I'm switching my whole family to use Dr. McGibbon as our primary health care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline McGibbon, MD?
Are you Dr. McGibbon?