Dr. Jacqueline Luong, MD

Dr. Jacqueline Luong, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jacqueline Luong, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Edina, MN. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Luong is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital.

6545 France Ave S Ste 350

Edina, MN 55435

• Principal Financial Group
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Luong

See how frequently Dr. Luong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reduction
Gynecomastia

Dr. Luong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Luong "Dr. Luong is passionate about her profession, as she believes that reconstructive and cosmetic surgery can enhance people's lives by building their self-esteem and confidence.  Dr. Luong and her staff create a warm and friendly environment where patients feel free to express their goals and desires for their surgery or procedure.  During the visit, Dr. Luong will provide patients with all of the information and facts they need to make informed decisions and set realistic expectations.  Such an approach leads to high patient satisfaction with surgical results."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• College Of St Benedict
  • Hennepin County Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Luong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luong to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Luong's Performance
in Hastings, MN |
I became a patient of Dr. Luong as a result of a breast cancer diagnosis and subsequent bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Luong performed my breast reconstruction and I cannot speak highly enough of her and her staff. She is thoroughly knowledgeable (many options were offered and discussed), extremely patient ( I NEVER felt rushed out of her office) and an immensely talented surgeon (my end-results look amazing!). During the entire process I felt that I was receiving the highest level of care.
in Minneapolis |
I am more than thrilled with Dr. Luong and her staff. She was always welcoming and quelled my fears each time I saw her. I was afraid that I had too many questions. She addressed them all with a calmness that every patient needs. It took me awhile to be more than pleased with my breast reduction, it was the post discomfort that took longer than I anticipated. However, 4 months later, I'm shouting from the rooftops on such a remarkable job and how great I feel now. The staff, fantastic and warm!
Melrose, WI |
Dr. Luong is nothing short of AMAZING!!! I was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a double mastectomy. She was by my side the through the entire process, making sure I was comfortable with everything. She made me look and feel incredible after what I had to go through. Her staff is so compassionate and welcoming. I would trust her with any procedure I needed or wanted to have, no questions asked. What a special Doctor she is.
in Eden Prairie, MN |
Dr. Luong and her entire team were great to work with - would recommend her all day long and happy to say I already have. AND, should I have plastic surgery needs in the future she will be the one I contact.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr Luong is a very kind and compassionate surgeon who took time to understand all of my concerns. I would highly recommend her to all of my family and dear friends if they were in need her special services.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Luong was very easy to talk to. She explained the procedure carefully and clearly.
Chanhassen, MN |
Dr. Luong performed my post-mastectomy reconstruction surgery. Prior to my surgery she fully explained options and procedures. I believ she is a highly skilled and compassionate surgeon. I would highly recommend her to women seeking breast reconstruction.
in Rochester, MN |
Confident. Capable. Caring.
in Eden Prairie, MN |
I saw Dr. Luong for surgery after breast cancer. She was very informed, understanding and made me feel very confident with my choice. I asked my oncologist and other doctors for a referral and Dr. Luong's name came up each time as the plastic surgeon of choice. In my book she is the best.
in Rochester, MN |
Cancer was the reason for my surgeries, I had reconstruction due to breast cancer and Dr. Luong did an amazing job helping me through my journey. Plastic surgery can be more than cosmetic, it can be what helps you heal with your own body and health - and the results were great from her work.
in Saint Paul, MN |
Dr. Luong performed a breast reduction surgery on me several years ago & was beyond excellent. I shopped around for doctors and had nothing but disappointing and even disturbing experiences looking. When I met Dr. Luong, her professionalism, competency and reassuring communication style drew me to her instantly. She communicated and explained everything she wanted to do clearly and understandably. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for breast reduction surgery or any other procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Luong, MD?
Are you Dr. Luong?