Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD

Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 59

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in King Of Prussia, PA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Yale University medical school in 1985. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Holy Redeemer Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gutmann to book an appointment.

Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

New Patient?
RMA Philadelphia735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 2 King Of Prussia, PA 19090
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 2 Willow Grove, PA 19090

• Practices at Top Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

Dr. Gutmann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gutmann

Dr. Gutmann?
We had a great first visit with Dr Gutman and staff! Could not have asked for a better exprience.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gutmann and the entire staff at RMA. They are true professionals and really think through every angle of your care, but on top of that they treat you like a human being and not just another number. We are so grateful to them for everything they did to help us on the road to parenthood and would recommend them to everyone!!!!
Zoe Fox in Philadelphia , PA – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
We had a HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Gutman. 1. WAY over-medicated on 1st cycle.. 2. They proceeded w/ retrieval, got 4 mature eggs (of 10 follicles). Why didn't they know that would be result per measurements? 3. Was in the ER after retrieval w/ immense pain. 4. Developed a serious tachychardia (Dr. Gutman told my husband "just anxiety"). Thank God I saw cardiologist (wore heart monitor for 2 weeks). 5. PTSD: I was traumatized. 6. No idea what went wrong, but would never go back there again!
Philadelphia – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
Dr. Gutmann is wonderful, I have only started the whole process and she made me feel so comfortable already. The other staff is knowledgeable as well, it feels like one big family.
Philadelphia, PA – Jul 28, 2017
Excellent doctor.
Marissa in Medford, NJ – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
Dr. Gutmann made me feel at ease from the second I met her. She was compassionate, knowledgeable, and approachable. She answered my questions, and did an excellent job of explaining the process. I had a difficult time with another fertility specialist, and she was very understanding and validated my concerns and feelings regarding that experience.
East Windsor – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
My wife and I were extremely satisfied during our initial contacts with Dr. Gutmann. She was thorough and realistic, but personable. I would highly recommend her.
Alexis D. in Harrisburg, PA – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
Dr. Gutmann has been our primary fertility doctor since we began treatment at RMA of Philadelphia and we cannot say enough nice things about her. The struggle to conceive can be draining on numerous levels and Dr. Gutmann, along with her colleagues, helped us through it all. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she is also patient and kind. We would not have been able to create our beautiful family without Dr. Gutmann and her team and we are forever grateful.
King of Prussia, PA – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Gutmann to anyone having to go through fertility treatment. She was very willing to listen to our concerns since day 1, honest when it came to our action plan and aggressive with our treatment. We have perfect twins as our outcome and couldn't be happier!
Jamie D in King of Prussia, PA – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
She is so friendly, helpful and open all questions. I Feel so comfortable with her! She is best, number 1, amazing! ************* she is more than 5 star
Seyda in Phoenixville, PA – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
We really enjoyed working with Dr. Gutmann. She made an otherwise difficult experience easier to manage with genuine care and concern and a very pragmatic, data-driven, well-considered approach that she was always willing to explain to us. She was always happy to talk through our questions and concerns - we always felt like she had plenty of time for us, never felt rushed. She was great to work with and we would not hesitate recommending her.
Narberth, PA – Jul 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
We had such an excellent experience with Dr. Gutmann! From the very 1st appointment, she made us feel comfortable and important- not just another patient. After trying to conceive for quite awhile, we were pregnant within 2 months with Dr. Gutmann! All of the nurses were very nice and super friendly. I'm a very difficult blood draw and they got it on the 1st try every time (very odd with my awful veins)!
Renee in Plymouth Meeting, PA – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
Dr Gutman is the absolute best! She's upfront and honest and does not candy coat the situation. At the same time she's very caring and extremely compassionate. I highly recommend her!
Gina Volponi in Marlton, NJ – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
Dr.Gutmann is very unprofessional. Perhaps the symptoms/pain I presented with did not meet the criteria for her patient. She made me aware I had ample opportunity to investigate the possibility and I hadn't noted it. In her words I should deal with the symptoms and adjust like so many others do. Her final recommendation to me was to see some type of -ologist and as I walked out of the office she offered me my co-pay back. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Philadelphia, PA – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?
My partner and I always knew we wanted to have kids of our own, and it would be one of the the biggest uphill battle we would go through together. Though process, Dr. Gutmann always listened to our concerns and questions answered them directly! She was able to explain things to us with out speaking down or degrading us. When we conceived and had to go to our own OB, ti was very difficult, we hole heartily trusted Gutman and her decisions; without hesitation we would highly recommend Dr. Gutmann!
Abenner in Quakertown, PA – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gutmann?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Gutmann accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gutmann has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 259-5822Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Gutmann treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gutmann's conditions and procedures:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

RMA is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes highly trained, experienced, and board-certified physicians. Our physicians and staff work closely with you to find the most successful solutions for your personal family-building needs.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1981
Union College

• German

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Gutmann communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Gutmann offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Gutmann offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Gutmann have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Gutmann offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Gutmann offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (215) 938-1515