Dr. Jacqueline Fabello-Gamiao, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Adult Diabetes and Endocrine 37650 Professional Center Dr Ste 1008 Livonia, MI 48154 Get Directions
Dr. Jacqueline Fabello-Gamiao, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Fabello-Gamiao, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Livonia, MI. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Fabello-Gamiao is affiliated with Garden City Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's Experience

See how Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fabello-Gamiao

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Fabello-Gamiao has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fabello-Gamiao to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Livonia, MI |
She is an excellent dr. I appreciate how she explains to you medications, conditions etc. Her staff is excellent as well. Very welcoming, friendly and they genuinely care about your well being. This is the first doctor that I don't feel anxious about my visits! The only draw back is the wait time can be long. But I think she is well worth it!
in Livonia, MI |
The first time I saw Dr. Gamiao I waited over an hour and a half. I thought maybe it was a fluke because they scheduled me somewhat urgently/ last-minute. The second time I saw Dr. Gamiao, I again waited for almost two hours. Same with the third. My fourth appointment was my last appointment because I have a life outside of waiting rooms - I couldn't take it anymore. Dr. Gamiao herself is sweet and knowledgeable. The office staff is outrageously rude... in person and over the phone.
in Canton, MI |
The wait time for this practice is RIDICULOUS! I routinely waited 1-1 1/2 hours for short (once it was a 7 minutes--yep, I timed it once) appointment. The office staff is a nightmare. They are rude, abrupt, and unhelpful from my experience. Dr. Gamiao is knowledgeable, but distracted. She often had a student with her and spent more time explaining my condition to the resident than she did talking to me. I was so frustrated with the care and lack of progress that I left the practice.
Michigan |
Great doctor, below average office staff. The wait times are ridiculous every time I go. She is very personable which I appreciate but they need to schedule her with longer apt times. I usually wait an hour to 90 minutes to be seen at minimum. The office staff is very, very slow to respond to your questions.
Westland, MI |
worst doctor ever, wrong diagnosis wrong medication without even any imaging. Had blood work done in December and now it's March still waiting for a call but finally went to my PCP and got all my results which needed more testing and different medication. Every time I ask her a question she would always say I don't know so what exactly does she know!!!!!! Do not recommend at all .....be careful please
in Westland, MI |
Dr. Gabello-Gamiao is wonderful!!! However, you do have to wait for her, but it's because she genuinely cares about each patient and takes the time to answer questions and to go over test results. I do get frustrated with the wait times, but I would rather wait for an EXCELLENT doctor then have no wait for a crappy one.
in Westland, MI |
I called office, spoke to Anna. I explained that I want specific blood work done. She advised me the DR will do the tests she wants done, not what I (THE PATIENT) wants done. Anna basically talked me out of setting an appointment with this DR! I would have at least like a chance to set an appointment with the DR to get her advice. Clearly Anna makes these decisions for her. I will continue to shop for an endocrinologists.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Fabello-Gamiao, MD?
Are you Dr. Fabello-Gamiao?

Compare Dr. Fabello-Gamiao

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fabello-Gamiao's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Fabello-Gamiao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fabello-Gamiao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism