Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD

Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1381 Lake Park Way Ste 100

Richardson, TX 75080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Co

See how frequently Dr. Co performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy
Glaucoma
Glaucoma Surgery

Dr. Co's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Hermann Hospital

Dr. Co has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Co does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Co and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Co's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Co to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Co's Performance
Irving, TX |
Went in for a cataract consultation and Dr. Co was abrupt and obviously didn't care about me as a patient. She was impatient and condescending and I would not recommend her.
Richardson, TX |
If you want the latest technology and want to get in and out fast or if you need a doctor and staff who speak Chinese or Spanish, this is the place for you. I find the staff abrupt and not very professional though they mean well. Dr. Co tends to spend only a few minutes with me each visit.
in dallas, tx |
Dr. Co - NO!!! I had cataract surgeries in Dec. After the surgery I now see halos around lights even in day time and even worse at night. I have cloudy vision also. I went back 3 months later to have yag laser done as part of the procedure. The procedure was not performed but was charged for a routine eye exam. She continued to tell me that the halos were not normal and almost denied my description of my vision. I was referred to the lens mfg. and said she was only here to help??? Loser Dr
in Dallas, TX |
I come from a third world country with overcrowded hospitals and I believe I would have gotten more time with a doctor there. Went for a full test because I see spots in my eye, the staff was incredible friendly, however she saw me not more than 2 minutes and left asking me to come back in 3 months. I'm loosing my right eye sight and she want's me to wait? she didn't even explain what was happening, at least an explanation of my probable condition would had been nice.
in Carrollton, TX |
I went to Doctor Co for several years, nothing went right, I had a surgery scheduled I had to be off Plavix for 5 days, then she had to re schedule, front office area is terrible, looks like a dog kennel. I'm certainly moving on, too bad she won't read these, it might help her. She is always in a hurry.
in Carrollton TX |
I was referred to Dr Co after retiring and moving to Plano. She was very rushed and impatient with me. She spoke negatively about my previous eye doctor and changed the prescription for the eye drops to control my eye pressure. My eye pressure went up under her care. I found another eye doctor from the yellow pages, who was much more pleasant and who immediately changed my prescription and brought my eye pressure back down to the mid teens.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Co is a very skilled surgeon. I had lens implanted in each eye to correct cataracts. Because of an astigimatism in the right eye, I did not have perfect vision. Dr Co took the time to correct this using a laser at her own time and expense. Worked perfectly. She is a very caring individual.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Co, MD?
Are you Dr. Co?