Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO

Integrative MedicineFemaleAge 53

Integrative Medicine

Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in San Rafael, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO

Advanced Hyperbaric Recovery of Marin

1118 Irwin St San Rafael, CA 94901

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Chan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chan accepts

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan

"I have had the opportunity to experience healing sessions with many different kinds of practitioners in the U.S. as well as overseas but I have to say that Dr. Chan's sessions are among the most effective and outstanding of any practitioner I have ever met. When I first came to see her, I felt agony and despair over multiple, complex health challenges. Through several sessions with her, I have been able to tap into an enduring, reliable power and source within that has helped me to feel more alive, healthy and free. During these sessions, it feels like the healing is happening in every single cell, on every level of being and I believe that these sessions have been as powerful, if not more so, than any prescription, supplement or medical procedure that I have tried. I am beyond grateful and truly blessed to have found her."
Kelly – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

• Integrative Medicine

Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Is Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO accepting new patients?

Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO's office located?

Dr. Chan's office is located at 1118 Irwin St, San Rafael, CA 94901. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO offer telehealth services?

Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jacqueline Chan, DO?

Advanced Hyperbaric Recovery of Marin