Dr. Jacqueline Champlain, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Jacqueline Champlain, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Champlain, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Manor, TX. She has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Champlain is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Champlain's Experience

See how Dr. Champlain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Champlain

Dr. Champlain accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Champlain has admitting privileges.

Dr. Champlain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Champlain to family and friends
    Dr. Champlain's Performance
    in Brookfield, IL |
    Dr Champlain is my father-in-law's doctor and I could not be any more pleased. She is sweet, compassionate, and smart with a common sense approach to medicine. Twice, Dr Champlain squeezed my father-in-law in because he needed to see her. I love this woman and may move to Austin, Tx just so my father-in-law can still be her patient.
    in Burbank, IL |
    Dr. Champlain has went above and beyond for my family of 5! We had been seeing a previous physician with the same complaints for many years. She was recommended to our family by a friend and I couldn't be happier! She prevented my 7 yr old daughter from going into full kidney failure! She took the time to listen instead of just jumping to a diagnosis. I would recommend anyone to her. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!
    She goes above and beyond for her patients amazing Doctor!!
    Dr. Champlain makes me feel totally comfortable. I feel like I can talk to her about any issue I'm having without any judgment. She's been very thorough and very comforting.
    She is one of the most lovely doctors i have ever met. She took the time to listen to me, make the necessary referrals, and even call me personally with my results and to ask how I was. Just knowing someone was taking care of me made me feel better already. I would highly recommend this kind and skilled physician to all my family and friends.
    Goes above and beyond for her patients. One of the most caring doctors I have ever met.
    Berwyn, Illinois |
    I've recently moved to the Chicago suburbs & had to find a new doctor, (after 10yrs with my previous doctor). I was certain that I would have to visit several doctors before I found someone that I felt comfortable with, nevermind trusted. BUT, I was wrong! I was treated with respect & care by everyone in Dr. Champlain's office. Dr. Champlain was no exception, she listened & I felt that she genuinely cared about my health & well-being. I'm SO glad I found Dr. Champlain! She's a top-notch doctor!
    Untrustworthy to say the least.
    Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Champlain, MD?
    Are you Dr. Champlain?

Dr. Champlain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Champlain does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Champlain and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

LOYOLA UNIV OF CHICAGO STRITCH SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2011

Dr. Champlain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Champlain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Champlain does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Champlain and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.