Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO

Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Male

Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO is a family medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

San Francisco Institute For Integrative and Regenerative Medicine

450 Sutter St Rm 1340

San Francisco, CA 94108

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Wardwell III

Dr. Wardwell III's Experience

Dr. Wardwell III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Regenerative Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Wardwell III does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Colorado
  • Michigan State University
  • Naropa University
  • Shanghai University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wardwell III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wardwell III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wardwell III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wardwell III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wardwell III's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wardwell III to family and friends

Dr. Wardwell III's Performance

Dr. Wardwell returned my life back to normal. I suffered from multiple injuries for many years. After PRP procedure that Dr. Wardwell recommended to me I stoped taking any painkillers and returned back to regular activities: exercise, run, work 8 hours day and no physical therapy needed. Thank you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Wardwell is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He blocked me from ChiroMedical group. The office lady tried to be nice and squeeze me in when Jake was busy. And Jake talked about another procedure he was in during my visit. But he wanted to treat all of my many injuries. Later, I complained to the office that it was rushed and we did not do...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Garrett, We discharged you from the practice because you were rude and aggressive to our office staff. We did refund you for the visit, which was a full 30 minute visit that was meant to address specific questions you had after the initial consult, which involved a comprehensive exam. I did respond in a written letter that you need to continue to seek care from your current medical providers who you had been seeing prior to your consult.

Jake Wardwell is an excellent doctor. He's very attentive and hugely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
His office visits cost double what anyone else charges, and he encourages you to keep on coming back - gouging insurance. The place is also set up more like a business vs a medical office. I know they need to turn profits to stay in business, but this is going too far. I'd find a good ethical Dr.,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Matt, im sorry to hear this was your impression. The rates that I charge are no higher than my colleagues in Maine or Texas and I am practicing in downtown San Francisco. I am not familiar with the particulars of your case but my recommendation for return visits is based on necessity. Some conditions require more monitoring/treatment. That being said, somehow I created the wrong impression and I'm sorry for that. I am starting my own practice and plan to make billing as transparent as possible.