Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO

Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Francisco, CA. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Wardwell III is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital and California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus.

San Francisco Institute For Integrative and Regenerative Medicine

450 Sutter St Rm 1340

San Francisco, CA 94108

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Wardwell III

Dr. Wardwell III's Experience

Dr. Wardwell III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Regenerative Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Wardwell III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aging Face
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries

• Bone Marrow Aspiration
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Liposuction
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stem Cell Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Colorado
  • Michigan State University
  • Naropa University
  • Shanghai University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wardwell III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wardwell III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wardwell III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wardwell III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wardwell III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wardwell III to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Wardwell III's Performance
in San Francisco, CA |
He blocked me from ChiroMedical group. The office lady tried to be nice and squeeze me in when Jake was busy. And Jake talked about another procedure he was in during my visit. But he wanted to treat all of my many injuries. Later, I complained to the office that it was rushed and we did not do enough diagnostics. I asked for a refund. They talked to Dr. Wardwell. After that, he changed his mind to say he could not treat me. Then they all ignored my messages. I did my best to fix the situatio
Cambridge |
Jake Wardwell is an excellent doctor. He's very attentive and hugely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Shockley |
His office visits cost double what anyone else charges, and he encourages you to keep on coming back - gouging insurance. The place is also set up more like a business vs a medical office. I know they need to turn profits to stay in business, but this is going too far. I'd find a good ethical Dr., not one who wants to maximize his profits and has the office set up more like a for profit business center.
Matt, im sorry to hear this was your impression. The rates that I charge are no higher than my colleagues in Maine or Texas and I am practicing in downtown San Francisco. I am not familiar with the particulars of your case but my recommendation for return visits is based on necessity. Some conditions require more monitoring/treatment. That being said, somehow I created the wrong impression and I'm sorry for that. I am starting my own practice and plan to make billing as transparent as possible.
Simply amazing results! Dr. Wardwell is extremely knowledgeable and professional about any questions I had on PRP Facial Rejuvenation. I am a left side sleeper. Over the years developed a significant wrinkle underneath my eye that always made me look tired. Prp rejuvenation with Dr. Wardwell has significantly improved the overall look of my skin and most importantly has smoothed out my tired eye to a bright, refreshed and youthful appearance. Thank you Dr. Wardwell!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Doctor jake wardwell was very well informed when I went into see him for my physical condition problems he explained all the ways that my condition could be treated and the one that he felt would work best after only the first treatment I had vast improvement and continue to this day to rely on his knowledge as we as his patience he is very nice and shows great concern for me as his patient I wi be seeing h again here in sanfrancisco as welol as traveling to Portland
in San Francisco, ca |
I underwent a stem cell procedure with Dr. Wardwell for a torn ankle ligament and hamstring tendinitis with great success. My hamstring is completely better and my ankle is on its way to being 100%! Also, I tried a prp regenerative facial which was helpful in making my skin more supple.
Grosse Pointe, MI |
Dr Wardwell performed PRP on my knee and I was extremely pleased with the results. He was very attentive to me during my appointment and I would recommend him to others.
in Grosse Pointe, MI |
I have had excellent results with treatments Dr Wardwell has performed on my shoulder and knee. I have been treated with PRP, amniotic fluid & prolo therapy . He has also given me injection in my face to rejuvenate my skin & give it a more youthful appearance.
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Wardwell III, DO?

Visit Dr. Wardwell III