Dr. Jacob Steiger, MD

Dr. Jacob Steiger, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Jacob Steiger, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Steiger is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center.

Dr. Steiger's Experience

See how Dr. Steiger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Steiger

Dr. Steiger accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Steiger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Steiger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steiger to family and friends
Dr. Steiger's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
He is the guru of faces. Far exceeded my expectations regarding the experience and results. 100 stars if possible.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Since this was my first cosmetic procedure I did a lot of research on who to use. And was happy when I first met Dr. Steiger. I have some medical problems so I was nervous about doing any surgical procedures. I had my eyelids done under local anesthetic & with only a small amount of discomfort. After my swelling and bruising went away my confidence went up. I would recommend Dr. Steiger to anyone.
in Boca Raton |
I highly recommend Dr. Steiger!! He is an exceptional surgeon, his work is remarkable. He is also very caring of his patients and takes the time to address any needs. He is amazing!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Steiger has performed a rhinoplasty on me and PRP injections. The Rhinoplasty was on of the best decisions of my life. I'm not joking. When i went for my consultation and the did the rendering of what it would look like I asked "so how close can you get to that" Dr Steiger smiled and said "It will look like that"... was kind of skeptical of his response. To summerize, he was right. It's years later and I still get compliments on my nose, after I tell people I had one.
Boca Raton, FL |
Choosing Dr. Steiger was definitely the best decision I could've made! Had rhinoplasty and chin implant done. Everyone compliments me saying I look great and younger not even knowing that I had the procedures done. Thank you Dr. Steiger for everything! You're the best!!!!!
in Boca Raton |
I had an FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant performed at Dr. Steiger's. Dr. Steiger and staff are first class. The procedure was very comfortable (almost pain free) and smooth. The price was also very competitive. I would highly recommend without reservations Dr. Steiger's office for anyone interested in hair transplant.
Raleigh, NC |
I was impressed with this doctor. I didn't realize he was double board certified ENT and facial plastic surgeon . He explained the deep plane face lift. I like how he specializes only in faces. I booked with him after 4 other consults prior to him. I waited about 40min to see him but I understood why when I saw him. I had so many questions and he never rushed me. He made me feel that I was his top priority.
in Orlando Florida |
Had the best consultation for face lift that I booked right away. Dr. Steiger and his staff are very patient and take the time to care for your needs
in Boca Raton |
I would highly recommend Dr. Steiger to anyone. He was able to tailor the treatment to a very natural and youthful result.
North Miami Beach, FL |
Amazing doctor, great work ethic and extremely skilled.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Let's see ... I have had face injections, botox, Coolsculpting, a nose job and a few other small things done by Dr Steiger. He never fails to impress me with his work. Genuine and kind to boot. I recommend him without hesitation.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I was referred to Dr Steiger by my dermatologist, Dr. Roth. I had a large skin cancer removed from the bridge of my nose. The hole was very large and deep. The office told me that Dr Steiger was the best at faces and noses. They arranged for me to see him that same day. Dr. Steiger's office was very busy with his regularly scheduled patients. I waited. He and his assistant stayed late in order to do my surgery. The results are excellent, like I never even had surgery. I am so grateful for him.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Steiger is amazing. He is so kind and talented. I am so pleased with the changes and improvements that he made for me.
in Miami, FL |
In October 2016 I was found to have a basal cell in my lower lip. I was referred to Dr. Chang for mohs surgery. The "hole" was much larger than what he expected. He was honest and told me that I would have a better result if a plastic surgeon did it and recommended Dr. Steiger. Dr. Steiger went out of his way to see me and repair me the same day. My lip looks completely normal. I would highly recommend both Steiger and Chang without any reservation. They are both honest and care about patients.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Steiger fixed my face & granted me a new love for life. He took the bump, droop & crooked out of my nose & turned it into a natural, beautiful shape that preserved my better features. People see I look prettier but don't pinpoint the change. My nose works better. Dr. Steiger kindly made me feel special. The entire staff is warm & wonderful. Thank God for Dr. Steiger, he is the best of the best! He is humble and marvelously skilled. Dearly recommended, you will be in the best hands & care.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have been to Dr Steiger's office many times to see Wendy Mendez who is AMAZING for fillers, Botox, etc and decided to just have a consultation about a rhinoplasty. I had a bump on the bridge of my nose that had always bothered me. After meeting with dr Steiger I felt super confident as he was very thorough and kind about what to expect and details of the procedure. I was so excited I decided to do a chin implant also. Well today the cast came off and I am THRILLED!! Simply amazing results!
in Delray Beach, fl |
Fabulous through and through. From the moment you meet him you will feel comfortable. I had my nose surgery and it exceeded my expectations. Dr Steiger is honest, friendly and caring. His care afterwards was also excellent. He was their for me when I had any questions. Even answered my call personally on the weekend after surgery. I'm glad I had surgery by Dr. Steiger.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Highly recommend Dr Steiger. He is top notch. Knowledgeable and skilled. He is in high demand and when you meet him and see the work he does you will realize why. Wouldn't use anyone else for my face.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Best plastic surgeon in South Florida. I can't say enough good things about him and his office. I am very pleased with everything he has done for me and my family.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I could not say enough excellent things about this doctor and the office. Thank you for helping me!!!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Steiger is a very talented plastic surgeon. He did a major repair on my nose in 2015 & it was nothing short of a miracle - it is amazing !!! I am so grateful to him, and I would highly recommend him - he is the best of the best !!!! His Staff is kind, friendly & professional, & his offices are gorgeous !
in Boca ratom |
Dr Steiger did rhinoplasty surgery on me and I am beyond pleased with the results. This guy is a true artist and I would recommend him to everyone.
Best plastic surgery office. World class. Dr Steiger in knowledgable, experienced and has the magic touch.
in Boca Raton |
Caring, knowledgable, understanding and excellent
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Steiger, MD?
Are you Dr. Steiger?

Compare Dr. Steiger

}

Dr. Steiger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• ROAD Grant, 2006
        • Carniol Award for Innovation in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007
        • Honors Medical Program- Research Distinction, 2002
        • Holt Leadership Award, 2008

Dr. Steiger has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Steiger's Board Certifications

• Broken Nose
      • Chronic Sinusitis
      • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
      • Deviated Septum
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Eyelid Disorders

Completed in 2007

University Of Michigan Hospital

Completed in 2008

• Hebrew

Dr. Steiger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steiger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
      • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Balloon Sinuplasty
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • Dermabrasion
      • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
      • ENT Surgery
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Surgery
      • Endoscopic Brow Lift
      • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
      • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
      • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
      • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
      • Lip, Excision or Resection
      • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections
      • Scar Revision Surgery
      • Sinus Surgery
      • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Wound Repair