Dr. Jacob Skinner, MD

Dr. Jacob Skinner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Jacob Skinner, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Complete Care OBGYN

1528 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 100

Henderson, NV 89014

Learn about Dr. Skinner

See how frequently Dr. Skinner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
Uterine Diseases
Uterine Prolapse

Dr. Skinner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Colposcopy
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Skinner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skinner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skinner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skinner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skinner to family and friends

Dr. Skinner's Performance

This Doctor wasn't my attending doctor throughout my pregnancy, but he was the one to "sew me back up" after I'd had her because she end up coming out faster than expected. He was absolutely amazing and I'm definitely going to go see him with my third.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The BEST gyno in town HANDS down! I have been with Dr. Skinner for 3 years and will never see anyone else. He really takes his time with you, listens, talks, and he's gentle! He brings much comfort to his patient's and makes me feel special. I work in the medical field so I know a good doctor when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have never been happier with a provider than I am with Dr Skinner. He is a great doctor, who truly cares about his patients. He answers all your questions takes his time. I highly recommend Dr. skinner....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Skinner is hands down the BEST OB! I naturally do not trust what doctors have to say 100% because lets be honest, we can all get a degree if we choose to BUT he just knows what he is doing, believes in his work and 100% makes you feel comfortable and anxiety free when it comes to delivering a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been his patient for 7 year's & would never change him. He's a true example of what a Dr should be. Caring & patient. He's never rushing a visit & contact's you quickly regarding questions or results.
Are you Dr. Skinner?