Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD

Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Baldwin Park, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Sedgh is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Sedgh's Care Philosophy

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Sedgh's Experience

See how Dr. Sedgh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sedgh

Dr. Sedgh accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sedgh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sedgh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedgh to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sedgh's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Doctor Sedgh did a needle biopsy and a biopsy on a lymph node on my neck at Kaiser Hospital in Baldwin park. The out patient surgery was done with no problems and followed an ageing line on my neck, it healed with no sign of a scar. The Doctor is friendly and professional and I would highly recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I seriously would like to thank Dr Sedgh. Such an honest caring person. My surgery time was not the perfect moment to do it I had a family loss 4 days before my sugery and he made everything so easy and comforting. My nose look natural and perfect I could breath so much better and I couldn't be any more happy with the work he did. Once again thank you Christina Chavez
in Los Angeles, CA |
I found this doctor to be very informative , concise and in an exceptional patient and calm demeanor answering all my questions and concerns which as a new patient I had some apprehension and anxiety for my upcoming procedure. I would recommend this doctor highly to family and friends.
in Los Angeles CA |
I I had a great experience with Dr. Sedgh. I had researched his credentials and knew he had done his training at top year institutions, but I was equally impressed by his manners, genuineness and post operative care. Kathy B.
Dr. Sedgh has been a true blessing. Starting with his staff that are always kind to me to his assistant who is always available for extra questions. I travelled a distance to for consultation as I decided his reputation, training and experience were worth the trip. He didn’t disappoint. Dr. Sedgh offered different options for surgery and explained all of them carefully answering all of my questions. My procedure went smoothly and I was at work only a few weeks later. Post op care superb!
in La Puente, CA |
He outstandly performed a face (lip) AVM repair in my husband. Surgery was a complete success with hardly any visible scars left. We are very pleased to have met Dr Sadgh and we definitely recommend him very highly. N and L
in Arcadia, CA |
I had a growth in my mouth, he was very Professional, and explained everything to me and gave me a few options on what can be done.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Sedgh was an outstanding Physician. He was quick to address my problem and resolve it. I have a bad habit of over researching issues but he was very patient with me and easy to communicate with and quick to answer my questions. After wards he took the time to check on me on multiple occasions to make sure everything is OK which was quite comforting. The Staff was also very nice.
I saw Dr. Sedgh for my nose. I am an actor. I had a saddle nose. I have seen multiple surgeons for my nose and have had two operations done but it never looked the way I wanted it to until my friend who had a great experience with Dr. Sedgh told me about him. He has great bed side manners and the most through examination. He took the time to listen and understood how I wanted my nose to look. Now I finally have the look I always wanted and couldn't be happier. He has my highest recommendation.
in Los Angeles, CA |
He doesn't seem to have an idea or a clue about what is going on. If you have a medical condition that you even remotely care about, avoid at all costs!
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD?
Are you Dr. Sedgh?

Compare Dr. Sedgh

Dr. Sedgh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sedgh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Sedgh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sedgh's Board Certifications

• Deviated Septum
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Sedgh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedgh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery