Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD
Dr. Sedgh earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University ofCalifornia, Los Angeles. He attended the University of California, San Diego School ofMedicine, receiving honors and recognition signifying his achievements as a top tiergraduate. Dr. Sedgh completed a surgical internship at the University of California,San Francisco, and completed his residency in otolaryngology and head and necksurgery at the prestigious University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, ranked third in the nation in head and neck surgery training. During this time, Dr. Sedgh had theopportunity to learn from some of the world's most renowned head and neck surgeons. He then attended Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center for his fellowship andtrained under the mentorship of Dr. Fred Fedok, chief of facial plastic andreconstructive surgery, and currently president of the American Academy of FacialPlastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). Dr. Sedgh continuously improves and refines his surgical knowledge and techniquesthrough his active participation in major cosmetic surgery conferences. His patientscan be assured they will receive the most advanced techniques and cutting-edgetechnologies in the rapidly evolving field of plastic surgery. Today, Dr. Jacob Sedgh is considered among the leading facial plastic surgeons inBeverly Hills, perhaps the most competitive market in the world. Far from thestereotype of rich housewives demanding extreme treatments, patients seekingplastic surgery in Beverly Hills come from all walks of life to access the high level ofmedical skills and aesthetic excellence available to them. As a double-board certifiedphysician of the highest reputation for patient care and outstanding outcomes, Dr.Sedgh delivers results backed by extensive knowledge, skills and experience, drivenby his dedication to his craft.

Facial Plastic Surgery

9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste M130

Los Angeles, CA 90069

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Sedgh

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Sedgh's Experience

Dr. Sedgh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Deviated Septum
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Tongue-Tie
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University of California At Davis / School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Pittsburgh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sedgh has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Sedgh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedgh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sedgh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedgh to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sedgh's Performance
Glendora, CA |
Dr Sedgh performed a Moh's procedure on my nose to remove a basal cell carcinoma. The resulting defect was beautifully repaired and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Dr Sedgh was very nice and put me at ease before and during the entire procedure.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Doctor Sedgh did a needle biopsy and a biopsy on a lymph node on my neck at Kaiser Hospital in Baldwin park. The out patient surgery was done with no problems and followed an ageing line on my neck, it healed with no sign of a scar. The Doctor is friendly and professional and I would highly recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I seriously would like to thank Dr Sedgh. Such an honest caring person. My surgery time was not the perfect moment to do it I had a family loss 4 days before my sugery and he made everything so easy and comforting. My nose look natural and perfect I could breath so much better and I couldn't be any more happy with the work he did. Once again thank you Christina Chavez
Hi Christina, this is Maria. Thank you for the nice review, I will share it with our leadership team and Dr. Sedgh.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I found this doctor to be very informative , concise and in an exceptional patient and calm demeanor answering all my questions and concerns which as a new patient I had some apprehension and anxiety for my upcoming procedure. I would recommend this doctor highly to family and friends.
in Los Angeles CA |
I I had a great experience with Dr. Sedgh. I had researched his credentials and knew he had done his training at top year institutions, but I was equally impressed by his manners, genuineness and post operative care. Kathy B.
Dr. Sedgh has been a true blessing. Starting with his staff that are always kind to me to his assistant who is always available for extra questions. I travelled a distance to for consultation as I decided his reputation, training and experience were worth the trip. He didn’t disappoint. Dr. Sedgh offered different options for surgery and explained all of them carefully answering all of my questions. My procedure went smoothly and I was at work only a few weeks later. Post op care superb!
in La Puente, CA |
He outstandly performed a face (lip) AVM repair in my husband. Surgery was a complete success with hardly any visible scars left. We are very pleased to have met Dr Sadgh and we definitely recommend him very highly. N and L
in Arcadia, CA |
I had a growth in my mouth, he was very Professional, and explained everything to me and gave me a few options on what can be done.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Sedgh was an outstanding Physician. He was quick to address my problem and resolve it. I have a bad habit of over researching issues but he was very patient with me and easy to communicate with and quick to answer my questions. After wards he took the time to check on me on multiple occasions to make sure everything is OK which was quite comforting. The Staff was also very nice.
I saw Dr. Sedgh for my nose. I am an actor. I had a saddle nose. I have seen multiple surgeons for my nose and have had two operations done but it never looked the way I wanted it to until my friend who had a great experience with Dr. Sedgh told me about him. He has great bed side manners and the most through examination. He took the time to listen and understood how I wanted my nose to look. Now I finally have the look I always wanted and couldn't be happier. He has my highest recommendation.
in Los Angeles, CA |
He doesn't seem to have an idea or a clue about what is going on. If you have a medical condition that you even remotely care about, avoid at all costs!
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Sedgh, MD?

Visit Dr. Sedgh