Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Jacob Glock, MD
Dr. Jacob Glock, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Glock is affiliated with Hendry Regional Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital.

Southwest Florida Fertility Ctr

15730 New Hampshire Ct Ste 101

Fort Myers, FL 33908

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Glock

Dr. Glock's Experience

Dr. Glock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Tubal Ligation

• Saint George`S University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys

Dr. Glock has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Glock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glock to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Glock's Performance
Cape Coral |
I recently switched to the care of Dr. Glock and the only regret I have is that fact that I waited so long to switch. Dr. Glock and his staff are so friendly and efficient from the time you sign in to check out. They make you feel welcomed every time. Dr. Glock is on point and makes great suggestions. I've already noticed changes with my condition which are positive. I'm patiently waiting on the day I hear "You're pregnant" :) I know its coming
Naples, FL |
I'm over 40 and I can't say enough great things about Dr Glock and his staff. They took amazing care of me the entire time. Always answering my questions and calling me back usually the same day. Always greeted by name and with a smile. Dr G took the time to answer my questions and I always saw him at each ultrasound appt. The office was great about offering me options for financing. Our baby is on the way and we owe them for making our dream come true. Thank you Dr Glock
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very disappointed and sad. Have spent over fifty thousand on several IVF treatments. Never once did he offer a discount nor did he truly give advice on how he would be able to help. It's all about the money with him. Now that I'm over fourty and have exhausted all of my savings, i wish i never went to him. As a doctor he could have enrolled me into a study, but he never offered anything. It's a shame. Other GYN have said he is shady and do not trust him. Don't throw your money away like me.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Glock is a straight forward kind of man and doesn't waste your time. In our first consultation we made a plan and he gave me an ultrasound that day so we could get things moving quickly. Our second IUI took and we couldn't be happier. After 5 years of struggling with infertility I am proud to say that i am 8 weeks pregnant.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I can not talk more highly of Dr. Glock or his staff. Our first appointment we dove right into what needed to be discussed. The initial appointment was actually just going to be my husband asking about options, but Dr. Glock ended up taking the time to get my history too and even do my first pap right there that day! Now while this might sound like "jumping the gun" IVF in his office runs on a specific 2 week on 2 week off process, if we had waited to do stuff another day we likely would've been
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Glock and his staff are wonderful. They are always available to answer any questions, they are patient and kind. His nursing staff is incredible. Nicole explains everything thoroughly and is always there for you, no matter what your question or issue is. I would definitely recommend Dr. Glock. He is a caring and wonderful doctor.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I went to Dr. Glock after two failed IVF's at another local fertility clinic where I did not feel that I was receiving the best care for my money. On my first call to Dr. Glock's office, I knew I had to switch. The staff are informative, thorough, and compassionate. They stay on schedule and don't overbook. Appointments are quick. They renewed my hope and faith and kept me excited through the whole cycle. My first IVF with Dr. Glock was a success! My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner!
in Fort Myers, FL |
We originally saw Dr. Glock 16 years ago when he helped us achieve pregnancy on our first IUI attempt. When we decided to try one more time, there was no question we would come back. Through God?s grace and the talented and skilled hands of Dr. Glock, we are happy to say we are pregnant following IVF! It is without hesitation that we highly recommend Dr. Glock to any woman or couple facing infertility. Dr. Glock is thorough, compassionate and the ABSOLUTE BEST in his field here in SWFL!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Glock and his team were extremely helpful, kind, and welcoming. They helped us achieve our dream of becoming parents. Not once did we feel out of place and/or misinformed. i would highly recommend.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Glock really spent time with my husband and I to determine our fertility issue and came up with the perfect solution. Not only was he there for us during the week, he came in on weekends for time specific procedures. After only one round of fertility treatments and one IUI I was pregnant and today we have a perfectly healthy, adorable 5 month old baby boy! My husband and I would recommend Dr. Glock and staff to anyone experiencing fertility issues.
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Glock, MD?
Are you Dr. Glock?