Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein, MD

Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Jacob Gerzenshtein, MD, FACS 4429 Florida National Dr # 1 Lakeland, FL 33813 Get Directions

My practice philosophy is rooted in honesty, humility and quality. I would never promise the stars and the moon, no matter how good a job I thought I may be able to do. I have always given a fair assessment of the situation, presented working alternatives, discussed most of the unfavorable events that could possibly occur, and made sure that my treatment plans were in line with my patient's goals and expectations.

Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lakeland, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Gerzenshtein is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Florida Hospital Tampa, St. Joseph's Women's Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel and St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Gerzenshtein's Experience

See how Dr. Gerzenshtein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gerzenshtein

Dr. Gerzenshtein accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Gerzenshtein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gerzenshtein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gerzenshtein to family and friends
Dr. Gerzenshtein's Performance
in Lakeland, FL |
I did a lot of research before selecting Dr. Gerzenshtein to do my facial rejuvenation. He is professional, knowledgeable, skilled and very caring. He and his office staff are sincerely enjoyable to be around. My surgery was only 6 weeks ago and all my bruising is now gone. My face will continue to heal for a while which is normal, but I am already happy with the initial results and can tell I will be fully satisfied in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. G.!
in Largo, FL |
I went to Dr. G for breast implants in November of 2015. We discussed my options and put together a plan. The staff is excellent, and overall I believe Dr. G is great surgeon, however one giant glaring error was made, and to this day I am furious and heartbroken: even though my breasts came out looking good, I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED during consult that they be inserted through the armpit, to which he agreed.......and yet he proceeded to insert them under the breast, leaving me with scars.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Gerzenshtein is extremely professional detailed oriented and will make you feel completely comfortable. I am confident and pleased with his suggestions and decisions. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr G., Has many ideas that truly capture the mind. He listens. His bed side manner is gracious.
in Bartow, Fl |
An amazing experience every time!! I have visited several offices over the years for my care and for support of friends during their care and have never had such a wonderful experience as I have with Dr G. He and all of his staff are very personable, getting to know you and your concerns on every level so that they can give you the best knowledge and information for what your needs are. Your care and health is their first priority! Dr G did a correct repair from a previous surgery and it turned
in Harvard, IL |
Saw Dr. G a few times for facial scars and he went above and beyond to help me. I am only disappointed that he moved from WI to FL.
in Windermere, FL |
Dr. Gerzenshtein is now in Lakeland and is an amazing doctor. He really listens to the patients complaints and concerns and offers realistic solutions. He is a knowledgeable, creative artist with injections. It's truly the best results I've ever had. I'm looking forward to breast lift this spring and an ongoing partnership to keep me looking the best I can look at any age.
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein, MD?
Are you Dr. Gerzenshtein?

Compare Dr. Gerzenshtein

}

Dr. Gerzenshtein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gerzenshtein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gerzenshtein has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gerzenshtein's Board Certifications

• Craniofacial Disorders
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Hand Pain
  • Hidradenitis
  • Laceration
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Rhinophyma

University of Mississippi

Completed in 2005

State University Of Ny At Stony Brook

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Gerzenshtein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerzenshtein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastics