Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD

Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

7777 Forest Ln Bldg C

Dallas, TX 75230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Chemmalakuzhy

See how frequently Dr. Chemmalakuzhy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tricuspid Valve Disease
Congenital Heart Defects
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Chemmalakuzhy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Interventional Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Disease
  • Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Septal Defect
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Chemmalakuzhy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chemmalakuzhy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chemmalakuzhy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chemmalakuzhy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chemmalakuzhy to family and friends
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy's Performance
in Irving |
I absolutely love Dr. Jacob. He explains things where I can understand and always has the time to answer all my questions.
in Southlake, TX |
Dr Chemmalakuzhy is not only an expert in his field, he is a very professional person. I highly recommend him.
in DENTON |
Dr. 'Jake' is an incredible upbeat physician. I have learned more from him in 10 minutes than any other cardiologist I have met. You will not be disappointed, he is simply brilliant.
in Dallas, TX |
I just love Dr Jake...He seems to care about his patients. Sometimes you dread going to doctors, but I feel more at ease with Dr. Jake. I'm so thankful to find a caring Christian doctor. I would and have been recommending him to my family and friends. Thanks to Dr Jake and his staff for being there and being so nice and kind. When your sick and have a lot of health issues, it really helps when you have a Dr and staff as y'all do! Thanks so much, Louise shifflett.. ...
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Jake is a wonderful and caring doctor. We moved about 30 miles away from Dr. Jake's office, but we are willing to make the drive just to remain his patients rather than find a doctor in the city in which we now live. My husband and I both are Dr. Jake's patients, and we trust him implicitly. He is extremely knowledgeable but always explains things in a way that we know exactly what he means.
Irving, TX |
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Chemmalakuzhy takes the time to listen and answer questions. He never rushes but stays until he is sure I understand my condition and treatment. I have complete faith in him.
in Keller, TX |
DR. Chemmalakuzhy has been my cardiologist since 2010 when I had my first experience with A-Fib. He has seen me through several repeat episodes of A-Fib and referred me for an eventual catheter ablation. Currently I am in regular rhythm thanks to Dr. Chemmalakuzhy. Dr. Chemmalakuzhy is very personable and caring and takes as much time as necessary during my visits. I see him now on a six (6) month basis and we discuss all that has happen with me during the time between visits. Highly recommend.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy provides a wonderful approach to working with his patients. Never having heart problems before, I was extremely anxious and unsure of what was happening to me and he made me completely at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a great cardiologist.
in Irving, TX |
Awesome experience, staff is super friendly and professional.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy is a genius. His knowledge and intuition are beyond understanding, He's kind, understanding and offers very straightforward advice on what I need to do to maintain a good quality of life.
Dr. Jac is the most caring and loving doctor we have ever been associated. He is so patient. He has saved my husband twice now from severe heart attacks. His knowledge is unbelievable. He listens to what his patients have to say. WE love love love him and will follow him wherever he chooses to practice. Thank you Dr Jac for treating us like family.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy, is the best doctor in the world. He is attentive, caring, helpful, and likeable. He takes good care of his patients. He is doing what he's suppose to be doing in his life. He was made for this job. He's not just scheduling a bunch of patients. He is listening and coming up with solutions to save lives.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy diagnosed my periodic A-Fib immediately and recommended me to the best Cardiac Electrophysiologist in North Texas to perform an ablation. Dr. Chemmalakuzhy took the time to answer all my questions and concerns about my procedure. What really impressed me about Dr. Chemmalakuzhy is the morning after my ablation he took the time from his busy schedule to come to my room and check up on me. Dr. Chemmalakuzhy expedited the process to get my FAA medical back safely.
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD?
Are you Dr. Chemmalakuzhy?

Visit Dr. Chemmalakuzhy