Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Behrens

Envision ADHD

1045 W Glen Oaks Ln # 205 Mequon, WI 53092

Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mequon, WI and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Univ of WI Med Sch in 2009 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Behrens accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Behrens' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Behrens performs this procedure more than 22% of his peers

Dr. Behrens' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment

ABOUT At Envision ADHD, we strive to create a more accessible, understanding, and specialized care model for the professional with ADHD We understand how untreated ADHD may impair the lives of high functioning adults We understand how commuting t...

• Psychiatry

Dr. Behrens?
Dr. Behrens' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Behrens made my moving to Milwaukee and getting back into care than any of my others doctors and I thought that continuing my ADHD medications was going to be the most difficult. I felt like he understood me and was able to teach me things about ADHD that I had never thought of despite being treated for years by my previous doctor who basically just gave me a prescription and nothing more. He's already been worth the price in being able to get in early and how much easier it is for refills and meeting online. can't tell you how nice it is not having to take time off of work and rush to an doctor's office just to wait. I highly recommend Dr. Behrens
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Dr. Behrens is very easy to work with and knowledgeable. I was nervous going into to see a psychiatrist but he made me feel very comfortable. explained things very well and is so easy to work with. I love how I can just message him and see him over video. I feel that he really cares and is there for me. I can say that my work and life overall are much better since starting treatment. I only wish I would have had the courage to look into ADHD earlier in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
great psychiatrist. easy to talk to. he listens better than others and was good at explaining things to me. he speaks to me like a person which I never realized that my other psychiatrists never did. I'm happy I reached out to Envision. Life is so much better now. just ask my husband and kids too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Dr. Behrens is always on time. I appreciate his knowledge of ADHD and general mental health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Very good and caring psychiatrist. Made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Very understanding and knowledgeable psychiatry. I like how he tracks my symptoms with me and talks about more than just medications. Very easy system to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Most responsive and easiest to work with psychiatrist I've ever met. amazed at how quickly he gets back to me. Was so fed up with my prior psychiatrist out of town and their confusing system. So much better with Dr. Behrens. Got me right in and been there for me right away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
So easy to work with. No more needing to drive into the clinic for follow-ups and he responds to me personally right away. never going back to my prior clinic. Great guy and who I feel comfortable referring my family, friends and co-workers to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
I am so glad I found Dr. Behrens and Envision ADHD. I've been struggling since my psychiatrist retired and everyone around me and through insurance is booked out 3-6 months. I was able to get in right away to see him and the system was easy to use and understand and I never I could do things that now seem so simple such as schedule right away online , message him directly through his online system, and see online follow-ups so no having to drive 3 hours to milwaukee. screw using insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Great experience. Not only helps, but also explains what is happening very clearly, which is reasuring .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Envision ADHD is amazing. I've been struggling for years before my boss and husband convinced me to look for help. I was able to schedule from the website for the following week but was so scared to go as I've never seen a psychiatrist before. I felt immediately understood and comfortable. This was nothing like what I thought seeing a psychiatrist would be like and I am so glad that I went. My boss and husband have already commented about how much better I am doing. I feel confident again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
My husband started working with Dr. Behrens after his prior psychiatrists wouldn't listen to our concerns about his trouble concentrating at work. Dr. Behrens took time to listen to us and actually used this testing machine to look at how my husband could concentrate and moved throughout. It was so helpful to see this information. We are not able to meet with him online so we do not need to drive to Milwaukee. My husband is doing better than ever and we are better than ever. ADHD is real!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
I had never heard of anything like Envision ADHD before and didn't know what to expect at first but liked the general idea and reached out to Dr. Behrens. I was so impressed when he called me back directly and explained the process. I setup an appointment immediately online and we met at his office. Throughout my long journey with ADHD, I've never met a doctor so knowledgeable and helpful. I am so appreciative of our video appointments and his prompt responses. I only wish I found earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Very compassionate. Easy to talk to. Helped to guide me through decisions and I did not feel forced to do anything. I felt like he was there to help me and not judge me. This has not always been the case other psychiatrists I've had to go through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Very easy to talk to. Didn't feel like talking to the usual psychiatrist. I hope I can continue to work with him and have recommended him to my family and friends. highly recommended and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
very easy to work with. would recommend to anyone needing help with ADHD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?
Couldn't recommend working with him more. The most knowledgeable psychiatrist for ADHD that I've ever worked with. He was able to catch and correct mistakes that my prior people had never been aware of. I've never felt better and it all came down to him actually knowing how to properly dose and adjust my medications
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Behrens, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Behrens?

Compare Providers