Dr. Jackson Chen, MD

Dr. Jackson Chen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

5714 Spohn Dr Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Get Directions

Dr. Jackson Chen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Chen is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South.

Dr. Chen's Experience

See how Dr. Chen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Chen's Performance
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I love that he takes his time with me and explains everything in human terms and not medical lingo. Takes the time to address any issues i may have at the time.
in Corpus Christi, tX |
I was with Dr. Chen from October 2010-June 2015. He was always pleasant and listened. He asked my opinions and was able to tell me when he agreed or disagreed with my self-diagnosis and why he agreed or did not agree. Very well-rounded, caring, and compassionate. When WellMed took over his clinic in 2014-2015, I left because I began experiencing significant delays with scheduling appointments along a few other reasons due to WellMed's takeover. Staff was always friendly and helpful!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I had to see Dr. Chen because my usual doctor does not take my new health insurance. Had read some poor reviews online & was apprehensive about seeing him. His office staff was respectful & courteous. She got me in to see him within an hour of my calling bc I was running a fever and was sick. He was knowledgeable & respectful & treated my illness. I will be taking my family there again & would recommend him to others. I had no difficulties, minimal wait time & was very satisfied with my care.
Corpus Christi, TX |
Very bad dr. I went I for a bad pain in my side, he told me he didn't know what was medically wrong with me, then asked me what I thought it was. Was very unprofessional. Do not go see him. He was unwilling to do any tests, he seemed like he didn't care at all about was wrong with me.
Have you seen Dr. Jackson Chen, MD?
Are you Dr. Chen?

Compare Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Chen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 1994

University Of Ar College Of Med
    West Jersey Hospital Voorhees

• Chinese

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.