Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Jacklin Poladian, MD
Dr. Jacklin Poladian, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pasadena, CA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Poladian is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.

301 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 403

Pasadena, CA 91105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Poladian

Dr. Poladian's Experience

Dr. Poladian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Huntington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Huntington Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Poladian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Poladian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poladian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poladian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Poladian to family and friends
Dr. Poladian's Performance
Pasadena, CA |
Today, I had a new-patient visit with Dr. Poladian. Her office staff was friendly. After the nurse practitioner did the initial examination, Dr. Poladian came in. She thoroughly explained what her concerns were, as well as what tests she was going to run and why. I left with a diagnosis for a problem I have been having for over a year and that other doctors had not diagnosed. I feel confident that she is capable and that she will make sure I understand treatment options and risks.
in Pasadena |
In the past I've always been seen/examined by my Dr. I went for a physical and was seen by a nurse. I know nurses assist the Dr's, but I only seen the Dr. during the last 5 min. (Came and introduced herself), of my visit. Not sure if I will return .
Pasadena, CA |
First visit very thorough, staff ( Connie, Christina, Angela)& Dr. Poladian very professional.
Dr. Poladian was personable and thorough during my annual physical. A week later I developed upper abdominal pain and went to see her. She gave me a prescription and a CT scan order. I checked into an ER the next day due to the pain intensity. On the night of 4/19, I faxed the lab and CT results to her office. On 4/20 I tried to followed up and paged her. I called her office on the afternoon of 4/21 and was told the fax didn't arrive till a day later. They still don't have feedback for me.
Studio City, CA |
She is very nice and very helpful and very smart. The only reason I give her (her staff) 2 stars is because they take forever. There is rarely any patients in the office when I have appointments and I'm always left waiting at least 40 minutes.
Very wonderful, sweet, and accommodating staff! Dr. Polodian is amazing, she is very thorough and takes her time to listen to you. You can tell that they really care about you and your well-being.
in Glendale, CA |
I was shown into an exam room close to my appt time, and Christina (Nurse Practitioner) led me through a complete physical. She was calm, respectful and completely competent, taking down my med history, asking and answering questions. When she was finished, I had a short wait before Dr. Poladian came in and examined me in more detail for the problem I was seeing her for. She explained my condition patiently, in detail, and took her time answering my questions. Great experience!
in Pasadena, California |
Dr. Poladian is extremely professional. She listens, takes notes and gives thoughtful responses to questions. She is very precise when she explains what she is doing and why she is doing it. Dr. Poladian stresses the importance of the patient living a healthy lifestyle and is knowledgeable about vitamins and other supplements. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, she treats you like an adult.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Poladian is a very caring physician and is proactive in her approach. She believes in yearly physicals and base line tests. Her office is very efficient and a caring group of professionals.I highly recommend her office.
in Altadena, CA |
They are simply the best healthcare professionals I've ever encountered.
San Gabriel, CA |
She seems to know what she is doing; is responsive; listens and then recommends.
in Duarte, CA |
Dr Poladian listen to you and she is all there to take care of you.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Poladian is fantastic...she really cares about her clients...i recently was in the hospital for a week ...Dr. Poladian came every day to check on me, sometimes coming twice....when i have an appointment with her she gives me her undivided attention....Dr. Poladian and staff does i wonderful job of follow...the Patient comes first...i am one happy patient.... i tell everyone she is best and to switch to her asap.....
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Poladian is extremely thorough and thoughtful. An annual exam will be more than one hour and you will know that there is nothing that hasn't been addressed. I highly recommend her. Beverly
in San Gabriel, CA |
Dr. Poladian is a very articulate and caring doctor. She is most precise and has much patience with her patient. I am most blessed and honored to have her as my primary doctor! The staffs in the office are very helpful and friendly and am glad to learn the waiting time is reasonable and pleasant.
in Pasadena, CA |
Very thorough. My wife and I both trust her and enjoy her ease of making appointments.
in Glendale, CA |
Dr. Poladian is great, as is her staff! Friendly, caring, up-to-date technology and respect for your time! All my experiences in her office have exceeded my expectations! Severe cold or annual physical, this Doctor is on top of her game! Need I say more???
in Pasadena, CA/Notre Dame IN |
Dr. Poladian is brilliant, hard-working, attentive, methodical, caring, humble, gracious, careful, a listener & explainer. She also has the best office staff ! She creates goodness, high standards, concern all around her & is one of the best physicians under whose care I have ever been, including in 5 major metropolitan areas in 4 states.For 30 years at top US universities, I have taught pre-meds/MDs/PhDs in the sciences. Even among them, she is one of the best! I am grateful to be her patient.
Have you seen Dr. Jacklin Poladian, MD?
Are you Dr. Poladian?