Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO

Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO

Cardiology  |
Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO is a cardiology doctor who practices in Paradise Valley, AZ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

10585 N Tatum Blvd Ste D135

Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Learn about Dr. Wolfson

Dr. Wolfson's Experience

Dr. Wolfson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Wolfson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wolfson "Jack Wolfson, D.O. is a Cardiologist (Heart Specialist) - General practicing in Paradise Valley, AZ . Started practicing 1996 . FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office to discuss your insurance benefits. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wolfson "I use nutrition and supplements to prevent and treat disease. Reducing pharmaceuticals is a passion."

• Cardiology

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Treadmill Stress Test

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign-Bs Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University-D.O.
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

• Phoenix Magazine Top Doc, 2011

Dr. Wolfson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolfson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolfson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Wolfson's Performance
in Arizona |
Dr. Wolfson is terrific. Intelligent, caring and authentic. He communicates clearly and listens with the intent to understand. He ensures that his patients understand that their health success is also dependent upon their actions. He cares and it shows. The best doc out there!
Gilbert, AZ |
The only doctor I trust. He actually gets to know you and your lifestyle. He practices what he preaches. He has changed my life. I can't thank him enough.
in Mesa, AZ |
When I first met Dr. Wolfson, I was 240+Lbs. had high blood pressure 180+ and felt like crap. ( I was also on a ton of meds The VA's answer to everything). He put me on a Paleo diet and gave me NATURAL supplements. Six Mo. later my Lab results were great (they had been terrible) I am 200 Lbs. BP 140 ish and I feel good. I haven't said it to you but THANKS Dr. Wofson
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Wolfson is passionate about health and is willing to go that extra mile to help you get healthy. His office manager is also awesome.
Tempe, AZ |
Excellent but only see Doc if you are serious about finally getting back to optimal health by doing EVERYTHING he asks you to do. How else will you know if his approach works? Furthermore no doc really wants to work with lazy people who just want a magic pill without doing actual work to get better.
Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Wolfson is a breath of fresh air when it comes to cardiologists.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Finally, a doctor who wants you to get well instead of becoming dependent on a boatload of pharmaceuticals.
in Flagstaff, AZ |
A doctor who listens then explains his viewpoint with the research behind it. I have appreciated the compassion shown as I explain my lifestyle issues. Very grateful for the follow-up.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Wolfson, is a wonderful cardiologist and saved me from having surgery I did not need. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a competent and knowledgeable cardiologist. He not only solved my cardiology issues he gave me new information that I was not aware of about disease and issues that effected my life years ago like polio! The Best!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Told me he was only allowed to spend 10 minutes with each patient, then summarily walked out.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Wolfson, DO?
Are you Dr. Wolfson?