Dr. Jack Vine, MD

Dr. Jack Vine, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Jack Vine, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 61 years old. Dr. Vine is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

8144 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 800

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Vine

See how frequently Dr. Vine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Fibromyalgia

Dr. Vine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Dry Eyes
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• St Paul Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • St. Paul University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Vine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vine to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Vine's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Front staff and the Nurse are about the only positive at the office. The PA is rude, ignorant, condescending, dismissive and apparently in the wrong field. She show's ZERO compassion for the patient and comes into the room bothered, not ready to listen, rather to argue and make her point with direction already authorized from the Doctor. She's a waste of space and will cause Vine to lose patients and continue to receive negative ratings. I'd rate my visit a negative 5 if I could.
Plano, TX |
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Vine. He had a very cold bed-side manner. After looking at my lab results he recommended that I see 3 other specialists and when I asked questions he said that he couldn't comment as it wasn't his speciality. I am trying to start a family and he said that I had to talk with a perinatologist before he could change my medicines. My new rheumatologist changed my course of treatment without me consulting a perinatologist. I left my appointment in tears.
Plano,Tx |
Don't bother, front desk staff great at Plano location. Other than ?that Forget About It Jasmine his PA is absolutely rude unprofessional has no bedside Manner and should not be in the medical field at all she was completely dismissive and had already made up her mind before she even spoke to me from just reading my medical records and the forms that I had filled out before she even entered? the room she had made up her mind about me. Had the nerve to question why I was even there.
Grapevine, TX |
He was very very mean. Cold heart and acted like he was the king or something. Totally discard patient pains and feeling. He demand and order you to do or he got mad instantly. He said "I don't have time for this. You do it or I leave the room". I can't believe a doctor can be so mean and cold heart. He is a very very mean doctor. He has been complaint by many patients, but he does not care.
in Frisco, TX |
I have lived with Rheumatoid arthritis for over 20 years and I have utilized several doctors during this period. My experience with Dr Vine has been excellent and I would put him at the top my list of doctors. He is very detailed oriented and a good listener. His expertise in his field is obvious and his "bed side" manner and communications skills are warm and friendly. I would recommend Dr Vine and his excellent staff to anyone dealing with arthritis.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Vine is a thorough and comprehensive internist, not a clergyman. I expected him to get to the bottom of my symptoms and disease and he did within the first appointment. This has expedited the process of getting better and he was able to differentiate the primary symptoms from other disorders. I believe his expertise can help anyone suffering from suspected, systemic illness instead of going to other doctors and having them look at irrelevant symptoms of the overall disorder, wasting time
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Vine's staff is super nice and helpful. He was great on the initial visit, but the follow-up appointment was horrible. He was negative and almost mean. I started crying during the appointment and he eased up a bit. He is not sympathetic towards the patients feelings. And basically dismisses how you feel and just tells you to get up and deal with it. I'm not sensitive or a crier, so it takes someone super cold crass to get to me. Just expecting more from a Dr dealing with people in pain
in Plano, TX |
average clinician and bedside manner can be better
Have you seen Dr. Jack Vine, MD?
Are you Dr. Vine?