Dr. Jack Schwade, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 77 reviews.
Timely, and informative!
Very Good Excellent Doctor
Author:
I have known Dr. Jack Schwade for more than 30 years. He has been my cardiologist since I had a heart attack. He selected my bypass surgeon and he continues to monitor my heart health. I nicknamed him "Smiling Jack" the day we met and he confirmed my need for 4 bypasses. I think nicknames help to break down barriers between doctors and patients. I credit Dr. Schwade with my longevity after my heart problems, along with my loving wife and family.
Author:
All of the staff were so helpful & caring. I am from a small town & it felt like I got the same “hometown” care with Dr. Schwade. Hopefully I won’t have even heart issues, but if I do, I will be back!
Author:
Very down to earth and personable. He has been my husband’s and my cardiologist for years, and I have always appreciated his recommendations and care.
Author:
I found him one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met. He is very professional and makes you feel totally at ease which I am never in a doctor's office. I would highly recommend him and hope that I can continue going to him. He possibly saved me from a heart attack and stroke.
Author:
Routine follow up appointment to insure heart health. Dr. Schwade is an excellent cardiologists who actually cares about his patients, their physical as well as their mental health. Over the past 25 years he has successfully treated my heart issues with care and concern to my overall well being. As testament to his treatment, I can say I'm still active and happily participating in life, having just celebrated my recent 75th birthday.
Author:
Regular and routine appt are always pleasant along with any additional testing. Dr. Schwade has been a wonderful cardiologist for years. Very patient focused and willing to ensure the best care for his patients.
Author:
From the receptionist, to the nurse, to the Doctor everyone was very courteous. Dr. Schwade explained everything so that I could understand it. So many times, you are rushed through and treated like you really don't matter unless its a crisis. I have been fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Schwade.
Referred for surgery clearance
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr.Schwade since 1986 after having a 6 vessel bypass and highly recommend him.
Author:
Very friendly office staff (a rarity these days) and also efficient. Dr. Schwade was very kind and informative along with his assistants. I have another appointment scheduled next month and feel very at ease about going back.
We appreciate it when our clients take time to tell us how we are doing. I will certainly share the wonderful compliments to Dr. Schwade and the staff. They will all be thrilled. Thank you for such a great review.
Author:
It was my third visit with Dr. Schwade. My former cardiologist (for 20 plus years) wanted to work at the VA, lucky them). I had one dr in between who I really didn’t mesh with. Dr. Schwade was recommended to me, and I am so lucky that he had a space for me. The first visit went very smoothly, he is a cultured gentleman who knows cardiology and how to treat patients. His nurse Dora does a great job also. I just had my third visit with him and feel very safe with him overseeing my cardiology. I highly recommend him.
We certainly appreciate when our clients take time to tell us how we are doing. I will share the wonderful compliments with both Dora and Dr. Schwade.
Author:
Dr. Schwade was phenomenal with his hospitality! His professionalism and deep interest in my health was fabulous! He reminds me of the caring country doctor of yesterday! By far, he sets the bar and is best of the best!
We appreciate when patients take time out of the day to leave us a review. Thank you for the very high recommendation. I will certainly share the wonderful review with Dr. Schwade. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Author:
Dr Schwade is very caring and thorough. My mom has been a patient of his for many years, and he and his staff have always taken the most supreme care of her. He is a wonderful doctor and his staff is top notch!
Author:
Dr. Schwade takes the time to get to know his patients. I had a problem and he fixed it. I would highly recommend.
Author:
What a good man. He obviously cares about his patients. He patiently answers all my questions & I learn so much about what is going on with my heart. It is caregiving & educational experiences all in one.
Author:
Dr. Schwade was wonderful. He was very personable, took time to listen to me, and addressed all my concerns. The staff was great too! I would not hesitate about booking an appt with him!
Author:
I’ve always been pleased with Dr Schwade, Dora and others in his staff. This time I went to the imaging area for testing. Everyone in there were very helpful and kind. My sister was with me and we thought that everyone that we encountered that day were exceptional.
Author:
Dr Schwade is the best. Patient. caring and always available. I actually look forward to my visits to see him. Can't say that about many doctors. Highly recommend.
We appreciate when patients take time out of the day to leave us a review. Thank you for the very high recommendation. I will certainly share the wonderful review with Dr. Schwade.Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Author:
No words are enough to say thanks for the service you provide. You as a Doctor/Cardiologist and the fine staff at your clinic are outstanding. Your assistant Ms. Dora [RN] and Ms. Susan who administered my stress test are amazing. Your knowledge and wonderful personality Dr. Schwade together with your pleasant demeanor is most-assuring. You alleviated any concern I had about my cardiovascular condition. Your care is infinitely deserving of all the blessings in life, a Godsend to those in need!
Author:
He is very personable. You can tell he cares about his patients. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. He is knowledgeable and explains things in a down to earth manner.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to tell us how we are doing. We appreciate hearing from our clients. We think Dr. Schwade is wonderful as well. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Author:
Dr. Schwade and his office personnel are always welcoming and professional. Dr. Schwade allows enough time for any questions I have and also asks me questions about my health, not just cardiovascular but anything that might be troubling me. His mannerism puts me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Schwade. I enjoy talking with his nurse (can't recall her name) as well. Overall, for a doctor's visit, a pleasant experience.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to tell us how we are doing. We appreciate hearing from our clients. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Author:
I liked him so well, that I wanted him to be my basic family doctor.
We appreciate when our patients take time out of the their day to tell us how we are doing. Thank you for choosing Dr. Schwade for your care.
Author:
I have full and complete confidence in Dr. Schwade and his staff in all regards. Whenever I need a consultation or advice, they accommodate me in a quick and orderly manner. If I had a father, he would be like Dr. Schwade.
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. We appreciate when our clients take time out of their busy day to tell us how we are doing. Thank you for the very kind words about Dr. Schwade. We think he is great!
Author:
Have been going to Dr. Schwade for several years. I never feel rushed in his office. He listens intently, explains everything in detail . I am always put at ease while talking with him . I highly recommend him and thank him for his wonderful care.
We appreciate when our clients take time out of their busy day to tell us how we are doing! Thank you for the kind words about Dr. Schwade. I'll be sure to pass these words along to him.
Author:
the only physician I completely trust
Author:
Dr. Schwade is fantastic! He is knowledgeable, thorough, smart and has excellent manners.
Author:
I would certainly recommend Dr. Schwadebto my family and friends and anyone looking for an excellent cardiologist
Author:
Dr. Schwade is friendly and approachable. I definitely will recommend him and his staff members to everybody. I am so happy that my primary care sent me to him.
He is the best!!!!
Thank you for the kind words. We think Dr. Schwade is pretty great too!
Author:
First time visit to Dr. Schwade as Dr. Rosenthal retired. Dr. Schwade communicates well and doesn't rush, very personable and knowledgeable
Author:
I would tell anyone how good the care was and now I feel fine.
Author:
I have been Dr. Schwade's patient for a long time. He is an excellent physician, and tuned into new medications that work.
Author:
Dr. Schwade was very caring and helpful. He explained everything to us in terms we could understand. He gave us immediate results of the tests I had taken. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwade.
Author:
Dr. Schwade is an excellent Cardiologist. He is very caring and takes the time to examine and explain any health situation you may be having. He continues to keep up to date with any changing information that happens in the medical profession. His knowledge has always impressed me. He is the cardiologist of two other family members of mine. We appreciate him and highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Schwade is down to Earth and caring. Very knowledgeable and informative. Patient and understanding with a great personality and sense of humor. Glad I found this doctor for my care.
Author:
I quickly felt at ease with and confident in Dr Schwade. Excellent attitudes also from his competent and accommodating support staff.
Author:
Most amazing caring cardiologist, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dr. Schwade. I came in as a 27 year old critical heart patient, i'm now a 45 yr old happy and healthy survivor.
Author:
Dr Schwade is firstly a caring human being who has not lost the touch of empathy and understanding of his patients. No doctor can compare for his experience, excellent diagnostic ability and positive spirit. The 5 stars ?? above do not do enough for who this doctor is. If Dr Schwade is treating you count your blessings over and over again. Ivan Sacks
Author:
Attentive, smart and down to earth. Very hands on.
Author:
Dr. Schwade is the absolute BEST in Cardiology. I trust him beyond measure.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Schwade for over 30 years. He always makes himself available. You don’t have to leave but one message and you get a return call! Unlike most doctors who you have to call a hundred times to get a response. He is an expert in his field, friendly, professional and on time! No hour long waits to be seen. I highly recommend Jack!
Author:
From my surgery to now Dr. Schwade and his staff have been great . The bedside manner and even over the phone calls were great . They believe in putting the patient first . I recommend anyone to them .
Author:
I have always had positive experiences when I visit my cardiologist, Dr. Schwade. Nothing but pleasant, professional behavior--from the Front Desk staff to the Med Techs and Nurses--all are so friendly and professional. Dr. Schwade is friendly and thorough, giving the patient the time needed for each visit. I never feel like I've been rushed out. And most importantly, Dr. Schwade listens to the patient--very refreshing.
Author:
I have recommended him to others in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Excellent medical service and real nice guy....
Author:
Dr Schwade is very professional and knowledgeable. He reviewed my medications with me and suggested changes. The office staff is very personable and kind.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr. Schwade for over 5 years. I've always found the experience of his office team to be friendly, professional and efficient. Dr. Schwade is personable and fully explains what he finds in his exam and why he recommends further evaluation or treatment. I feel I am in very competent hands with the Dallas Cardiovascular Specialists. If you are in need of a cardiovascular doctor with a team of supporting doctors and staff you should check out my friend Dr. Jack Schwade.
Author:
Dr Schwade is wonderful. He takes times to explain all my test results in terms I understand. Great communicator. Easy to talk to.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Schwade for 17 years. He and his Team are effective, professional, and friendly - every one of them. Dr. Schwade is a great leader. I like him and trust him. Always respectful and honest. I appreciate his dedication to excellence.