Neurology  |
Dr. Jack Scariano Jr, MD
Dr. Jack Scariano Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Scariano Jr is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center.

Jack Scariano Jr MD PLLC

139 Fox Rd Ste 201

Knoxville, TN 37922

Learn about Dr. Scariano Jr

Our goal is to clarify what your problem is, whether more than one condition contributes to your symptoms, obtain as firm a diagnosis as is possible, initiate a treatment plan, and coordinate your care with other specialists and your primary care doctor.

Dr. Scariano Jr's Experience

Dr. Scariano Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Lousiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

• Better Business Bureau, 2011

Dr. Scariano Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scariano Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scariano Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scariano Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scariano Jr to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Scariano Jr's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
I love coming here. The staff actually cares about me as a patient and sees me as an actual individual instead of just a number. They will ask you what's wrong and actually take a significant amount of time trying to help you with your medical issues instead of just giving you prescriptions and telling you to leave.
in Athens, TN |
Dr. Scariano is a good man and a good doctor. He's helped me overcome my medical issues through the time I've visited him and now I'm able to live a quality life. I'm very grateful for what this man has done for me. Before him I felt hopeless now with his treatment I am able to have ambitions and finally set out to achieve goals I've wanted to my whole life
in Athens, Tn |
I'm an epileptic and Doctor Scariano has helped me immensely in not only managing to live a life but also managing to help me live a QUALITY
in Nashville, TN |
I'm epileptic and dr. Scariano has managed to help me live not just my life but also live a QUALITY LIFE. He understands his patients and he is a good man.
Chattanooga, TN |
Had an appointment at 2:40, got to see the doctor at 5:15, he wanted an MRI, I had to call and remind them to make the appointment, he wanted me to get some meds and the nurse as yet to call in in. Had the MRI and have called and left 2 message to get an follow up appointment and still no word. In pain not getting any help from him or his staff.
in Knoxville, TN |
Maybe the worst doctor I've ever had. He was not prepared for our appointment, he appeared bored, and at one point he literally told me that I could not possibly be experiencing the symptoms I was reporting.
Knoxville, tn |
I felt he only wanted to prescribe pain pills. He prescribed a months worth on first visit. I only took one. On second visit, he insisted on another prescription even though I told him I would not take them.
in Knoxville, TN |
He's been invaluable to me in helping treat my seizure disorder.
in Asheville, NC |
I've seen Dr. Scariano for years since he first started practicing in Knoxville, and I can Honestly say if it were not for his intervention into my Medical problem I would not be here today. I'm in a wheel chair from my condition but if it were not for Dr. Scariano's treatment and helping me I would not be alive today.
in Loudon, TN |
Have Seen Him for several years. I know that some people complain about the wait time but its really worth it if you want a correct and accurate diagnosis. He treats me like a human being instead of like a herd of cattle even though my healthinsurance is only Tenncare. Also Nurse Practioner is good. Staff friendly.
in Knoxville, TN |
He was very detailed when explaining my diagnosis and told me what I had in a way I could understand what it was. Very Thankful
in knoxville, tn |
You see him one time. Then you see the Nurse Practitioner that doesn't know anything. Very rude. Last time I did see him the NP had to keep coming into the room and helping him get on computer. Going to ask my medical dr for another referral. It's as if there is something wrong with him....like maybe a stroke or something.
in Clinton, TN |
Dr. Scariano was very polite yet thorough. He was genuinely concerned about my condition. His office staff was very friendly yet efficient. They were even able to run a E.E.G. right in the office in a very comfortable setting. I would highly recommend this practice for your neurology needs.
Knoxville, TN |
Waited over two(closer to three) hours, Doctor did not show up until I had already been there 15 mins. Needless to say he was running late. Facility was not tidy or clean. Urine samples were sitting in box unattended in a room right off of waiting area. No hand soap or sanitizer in restroom. After seeing the state of the office and waiting such a long time I left.
in New Market, TN |
Horrible Doctor. Very rude to patients and his own staff. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone..... Patient BEWARE had to wait 3 1/2 hours for a appointment made months in advance. They are very SLOW. Misty the receptionist is very nice
in GatlinburgTN |
My son saw the Dr Scatiano he really very nice Dr. Had alot patience with my son . I thank him for helping my son .
in kodak, tn |
Dr. Scariano is an extremely knowledgeable doctor and wants only the best for his patients. He is kind, honest and straightforward
in Knoxville, TN |
There was one time I came in for my appt & the doctor wasn't even there, and the staff couldn't get a hold of him. I was pregnant & started feeling like I was going to pass out and needed to go to my obgyn, and the staff wanted me to stay till the doctor showed up. I ended up collapsing on my way out and the only person that seemed to care was the lab tech. More recently I showed up for an appt and there was nobody at the front desk. Also they aren't very good at returning calls.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Scariano Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Scariano Jr?