Dr. Jack Hirschfeld, DDS

Dr. Jack Hirschfeld, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Jack J Hirschfeld DDS 2459 S Congress Ave Ste 206 Palm Springs, FL 33406 Get Directions

Dr. Jack Hirschfeld, DDS is an dentist who practices in Palm Springs, FL. He is 62 years old. Dr. Hirschfeld is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hirschfeld's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hirschfeld

Dr. Hirschfeld accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hirschfeld has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hirschfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hirschfeld to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hirschfeld's Performance
in West palm beach |
The best in all of Palm Beach county, no sorry the best in the whole wide world. This man is just skill at what he does that removing a wisdom tooth seems like getting my nails done. The doctor and his assistant made my visit seems like I was on vacation. I hardly give feedback but after visiting Dr. Hirschfied office I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone looking for a dental surgeon, you feel relax and calm as possible.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
What a great doctor and good guy and friendly helpful staff too. Had a tooth extracted and he was great. Upbeat cheerful personality and explained things in detail. I wasn't even nervous as he and his staff were great! He has over 30 years of experience too. Highly recommend him!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
The best experience in a dentist chair. My wisdom tooth extraction was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. The nurse was very nice and thorough with post procedure instructions. I was on vacation and was able to call and get an immediate appointment.
in Wellington, FL |
I was not properly numbed for my wisdom tooth extraction, when I told Dr Hirschfeld I was feeling everything he basically told me I was being a wimp. The pain was so great that I passed out. The assistant had to give me a soda and put a cold washcloth on my forehead to snap me out of the shock. Absolutely horrible experience. This guy is messed up!
in Riviera Beach, FL |
Dr. Hirschfeld knows what he's doing. My recovery has been amazing! He explains everything to you and is awesome at his work. Wisdom teeth extraction didn't hurt and I didn't really bruise or swell. I would strongly recommend him to my loved ones and my friends.
in Lake Worth, FL |
He was a little rough when he was pulling my tooth. My jaw stayed sore for over a week.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Hirschfeld, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hirschfeld?

Compare Dr. Hirschfeld

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Hirschfeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Hirschfeld does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hirschfeld and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hirschfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hirschfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Hirschfeld does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hirschfeld and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.