Dr. Jack Giddings, MD

Dr. Jack Giddings, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Jack Giddings, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He has been practicing for 56 years. Dr. Giddings is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

Learn about Dr. Giddings

Treat otheres as you would like to be treated.

Dr. Giddings' Experience

Dr. Giddings' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Malpractice claims found

Dr. Giddings does not have any board certifications listed.

• Immunization

Medical School | Graduated 1961
  • Kings County Medical Center - Kings County NY
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • US Naval Hospital - Philadelphia PA

Dr. Giddings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Giddings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giddings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giddings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giddings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giddings to family and friends
Dr. Giddings' Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
Waited 45 min. to see him, he was in the room with me for exactly one and a half min. Did not cover my questions, did not order my meds., did not call in my referral. I had to call the office back to get any of that done. Call him "#the flash"..
Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about this. Please call our practice manager at 904-725-0200 so that we may resolve this and work to prevent it from happening in the future.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Giddings is a very professional man. He doesn't "beat around the bush", he gets right down to business as soon as he walks into the room. He is also very kind and has lots of patience. I have been his patient for over 20 years and would highly recommend him to anybody.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very knowledgeable, personable and professional.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Giddings has been a wonderful doctor for over 30 years. Love him more than my luggage!
in Jacksonville, FL |
always cheerful with a positive attitude. checks in with me as he's still with another patient. helps me keep fit as (in his words) "a teenager", and I'm 66
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Jack is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to consult with
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Giddings is a very kind and caring doctor. He takes care of my needs and solves any problems I have and insures any other treatment needed. Thanks Dr. Giddings, you're awesome in my book.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Gettings always takes the time and is a compassionate listener.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Giddings and staff seem to care as much about your quality of life as your health. And have helped me improve both. Always treated with kindness and respect. As pleasant as going to a doctor could be.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I picked Dr. Giddings from a directory 35 years ago because his office were within 3 miles of where I lived ! He put me at ease upon our first meeting ! I trust him with my life !!! He cares more about me than all my 7 other doctors added together ! When my parents moved down to live with me the last 16 years of their lives, I took them to see him !!! My folks loved him to death !!! My mother made him jams and jellies ! Dr. Giddings is an amazing man !!!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Giddings. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along and thank you for trusting our practice and provider with you and your parents healthcare.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My family has used Memorial Family Pratice for over 50 years. We started with Dr. Guy Selander when I was a young boy and after serving in the United States Marine Corps I returned looking for a primary care physician. Dr. Selander was my choice and since I was exposed to Agent Orange during my service he recommended I go to the VA to get checked out. I did but the VA was terrible so I returned to Dr. Selander and he suggested Dr. Jack Gidding at his office. One of his specialties is diabetes.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Giddings had been my PCP for as long as I can remember and he is the only person I truly trust with my health needs. I have seen other doctor's in his practice, but only when I had no other choice. Jack Giddings LISTENS and CARES to/about his patients and work with them to get you feeling better fast.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have had Dr. Giddings as my PCP for many years. I have never had a bad experience with him or any of the staff. He is an extremely gentle and easygoing physician with my physicals and is always on top of things for my sickness visits. If it is necessary, he refers me to a specialist right away. I feel truly blessed to have him as my physician.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Giddings for over 20 years, have never had a problem with anything from this practice. I am and have been very satisfied.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I would recommend Dr.Giddiness as he is a very good doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Giddings, MD?

Visit Dr. Giddings

Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Planned Administration Inc