Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jack Davidson Jr, MD
Dr. Jack Davidson Jr, MD is a dentist who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Davidson Jr is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.

1165 Nikki View Dr

• Mercy Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Miami Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Davidson Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davidson Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davidson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davidson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davidson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davidson Jr to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Davidson Jr Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience with our practice. We value your opinion and continually strive to improve our patient experiences. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us personally to discuss: (813) 571-1516.

Dr. Davidson Jr's Performance
in Lithia, FL |
My young daughter had to have her wisdom teeth removed this past week . Our experience with Dr. Jack Davidson was perfect from start to finish. He and his entire staff are extremely warm, personable and knowledable! We felt personally cared for throughout the entire process. Dr. Davidson even provided us with his cell phone number in case we wanted to reach him after hours! I highly recommend Dr. Jack Davidson if you are looking for someone exceptional to take care of your wisdom teeth!
Thank you very much for taking the time to personally recommend Dr. Davidson. Our #1 goal is patient satisfaction and we are delighted that you had a 5 star experience. Your kind comments have been shared with the entire team. If you should ever need us in the future, we are here to help:)
in Valrico, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Jack Davidson because he took the time to get to know me and my interesting wisdom teeth. He was hilarious and great! I had an amazing experience and his associates were great!
Thank you very much for sharing your 5 star experience. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your personal experience with Dr. Davidson, your procedure as well as the entire team. We value all of our patients' opinions. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future should you ever need our services again!
Apollo Beach, FL |
Dr. Davidson gave me as a second opinion. His explanation was detailed and all questions answered thoroughly. Given the option of being put to sleep or simply numbing the area. I chose the later. Never did I feel any pain or discomfort during the complicated procedure, though my surgery was difficult. Dr. Davidson checked with me often to make certain this process was pain free. I was told exactly what was happening as the process went along. The staff called to check on me.
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to recommend Dr. Davidson. It is extremely important to Dr. Davidson and his team that our patients are comfortable during the entire process....from consultation to the actual procedure and through post-operative healing. If you should ever need us again in the future, we are here to assist any way we can.
Brandon,FL |
Dr Davidson did not follow correct protocol with the anesthetics to ensure I wouldn't feel pain. I was awake for the entire surgery and felt so much pain throught the entire operation removing my wisdom teeth. I was sobbing and could hardly breathe, as I was instructed to breathe through my nose but couldn't refrain from constant snorting due to crying. In the end it's your whord against the dishonest staff who lie about how the operation went. Because of that I'm not sure I can take any legalac
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. As with any surgical procedure, every individual responds differently to the procedure and the medications given. Conscious sedation is a safe and effective method intended to minimize pain and discomfort, makes you less aware of the procedure, calmer, and sleepy. It is uncommon for a patient to experience some of the side effects you experienced, however, it can occur especially at the conclusion of the procedure. We hope you healed well!
Have you seen Dr. Jack Davidson Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Davidson Jr