Dr. Jack Bartoszek, DO

Dr. Jack Bartoszek, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jack Bartoszek, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mishawaka, IN. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

615 Fulmer Rd

Mishawaka, IN 46544

Learn about Dr. Bartoszek

Dr. Bartoszek's Experience

Dr. Bartoszek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

This content was provided by Dr. Bartoszek "I treat the whole patient. Mind, Body and Spirit."

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Illinois Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Michiana Comm Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • St Mary Comm Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Bartoszek has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Bartoszek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bartoszek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bartoszek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bartoszek to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bartoszek's Performance
South Bend, IN |
Always a great experience with lots of information. Friendly and informative
in South Bend, IN |
From the very first time I met Dr. Bartoszek (Dr. B), I knew I found what I was looking for in a doctor. He puts you at ease with the way he explains things and is so understanding and doesn't "beat" you up if you're not as healthy as you could be. I'm so blessed to be his patient!!!
Very caring. Friendly. Smart. Takes time with patients. His nurse is also wonderful.
in Mishawaka , Indiana |
Doctor Jack is the best doctor I've ever had he is so kind and compassionate. I'm very thankful for the time he spends talking to me about the health issues I'm having. Becky his nurse is so wonderful also . I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor and nurse.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. B artoszek is very personable, down to earth and always listens with an open mind to help solve medical concerns you have. He has a great bedside manner and so it takes the tension off "having to see the doc". I recommend him anyone. I live 8 hrs away, but when I get sick or the docs up north can't figure things out, I make the drive to see Dr. Bartoszek.
in Chesterton, IN |
Dr. Bartoszek is a fantastic physician. He is thorough in his evaluations and offers very specific recommendations in treatment protocols. His expertise is complimented by a friendly demeanor and warm smile. The staff emulate Dr. Bartoszek's leadership by creating a pleasurable environment an offering exceptional care. Dr. Bartoszek's office is one that believes your time is just as important which is why they prefer to be on schedule. Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed.
He is a wonderful physician who goes above and beyond for ALL of his patients. He always spends time with me to ensure I fully understand my health status and action steps moving forward. He listens to my concerns and always helps provide proper solutions that work for me. I was lucky to find him when moving to town!
in Bristol, IN |
I have lived in many cities across the United States. As a result, I have had many primary physicians. Dr. Bartoszek has been the best primary physician I have seen. Dr. Bartoszek is a very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring physician. He takes time to fully understand a patients condition and symptoms before giving a diagnosis. Dr. Bartoszek does not make a patent feel rushed. He has excellent "bedside manner". I gladly recommend Dr. Bartoszek to any of my friends and family.
Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Bartoszek has helped me a great deal with treating my anxiety and depression, as well as my usual physical ailments that happen now and then. He is willing to listen and answer my questions, without me feeling as though I am being rushed through the office. I have confidence in his philosophy of patient care, and I feel fortunate to have found his practice.
Elkhart, IN |
No pressure from the doctor. office staff was timelyand friendly. Becky(the nurse) was able to answer all questions I asked.
in Mishawaka, IN |
First time visiting Dr. B and it was a very good experience. All the staff were very nice and helpful. Dr.B himself does a thorough job and listens very well to all questions and never made me feel rushed or not listened to.
in Mishawaka, IN |
Jack Bartoszek is an extremely relatable guy. He takes medical terms and makes it makes sense for the everyday common person. I enjoy going to his office because he takes away the misconception of doctors being scary, distan helped me numerous timesbusynesst. He has never been afraid to be honest but gentle at the same time. I was new to the area and saw the great reviews. I thought I would give him a shot. I will be returning to his practice as long as I live in Mishawaka!
He takes time to listen to all questions and concerns
Have you seen Dr. Jack Bartoszek, DO?
Are you Dr. Bartoszek?