Dr. Jack Alexander, MD

Dr. Jack Alexander, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Jack Alexander, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Alexander

Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• University of Illinois Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • St Francis Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Alexander's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alexander has been my doctor for 10 years and he is excellent. Very thorough and thoughtful. He takes the time to discuss issues in full. Appointment availability is reasonable, especially if it is important. I would recommend him to anyone.
St Petersburg, FL |
I trust Dr. Alexander as my primary care provider. He listens to what I have to say and cares about my well being as person not just as a patient.
in Bradenton, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Alexander for about 16 years. He has always been professional, well informed,, understanding and given me excellent health care. He listens to his patients and explains what is wrong and what can be done about it patiently and compassionately. He treats us like people, not just another check off on today's list of appointments. Sometimes I have to wait a bit, but Dr. Alexander is the kind of doctor who is worth waiting for.
in Bradenton, FL |
friendly and knowledgeable. covers all the bases and makes good recommendations for lifestyle and health.
I would definitely recommend Dr Alexander to family and friends
Portsmouth, NH |
After years I found the doctor that I felt was really listening to me. So glad I found Dr. Alexander. Priscilla, Bradenton
in Bradenton, FL |
From my very first appointment with Dr Alexander I knew I had found the right Dr for me. He listened to everything I had to tell him. I have an extensive history of asthma and related issues and needed someone that would react quickly. I have always received the best care from him and his staff.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Bradenton, FL |
After moving from Ohio to Florida I was having a hard time finding a doctor who would listen to me and understand my concerns UNTIL I found Dr. Alexander. His bedside manor is amazing and he really cares about his patients. I feel like I can talk with him about any issues I'm having, he listens every time and helps. I strongly suggest him!
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been Dr. Alexander's patient since 1986. He is very knowledgeable and has the kind of personality that works for me. Strong and firm but not overbearing. We have been through a lot together and I wouldn't change a thing.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alexander was great - on-time, thorough and explained everything clearly. One of my best 'medical' visits.
in Bradenton, FL |
He definitely takes the time to be with you. You definitely can tell he genuinely cares about your health and well being. He is easy to talk to, friendly, and knowledgable. The staff is really nice too.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Alexander always takes the time to listen to my concerns and treats me with patience and respect. He has helped me through minor and major illnesses for 14 years and is someone I would recommend with confidence knowing that they would receive great care. Yes, the wait is sometimes long, but he doesn't rush through your visit and he is worth waiting for.
Used abusive and foul language. Screamed loudly in our faces. Stay away if you value your dignity and time. Filed a report with his corporate office. Said nothing would be done. His word against ours. Lots of doctors in this town. Seek help elsewhere if you value your life.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Alexander, MD?

Visit Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges